Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,856 members, 7,798,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

How Can You Know Your Right Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Know Your Right Partner? (19610 Views)

What Can 3-5k Do For Your Right Now (giveaway) / 10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Fortune118005(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2022
There is a saying that there is a man for every woman and a woman for every man. A lot of news about failed marriages is scaring some men to stay away from marriage.

It has been discovered through some research that 80% of a successful marriage is living together with a right partner. The question I want to ask is: How can you know your right partner?

Please push this to the front page for the matured men and women on this forum to answer this important question.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2022
Fortune118005:
There is a saying that there is a man for every woman and a woman for every man. A lot of news about failed marriages is scaring some men to stay away from marriage.

It has been discovered through some research that 80% of a successful marriage is living together with a right partner. The question I want to ask is: How can you know your right partner?

Farano
Rocktation
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Please push this to the front page for the matured men and women on this forum to answer this important question.
Step 1: Never marry a woman with Ex.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by LeeSantos(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Most or if not all got an ex.
If we go by what you think then no one would probably get married cuz it same for men. "A Woman shouldn't marry man with ex

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 14, 2022
LeeSantos:

Most or if not all got an ex.
If we go by what you think then no one world probably get married cuz it same for me. "Women shouldn't marry man with ex
He wants the right partner. Nothing good comes easy.
Men are not wired like women.
Once you marry a woman you didn't not disvirgin one day (maybe after 10 or 30 years but surely, one day) she will cheat on you, frustrate you, crash the marriage or render you unhappy for the rest of your life.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Nonexisting: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2022
When you have yourself as your own partner. It works best for me currently and no single regrets so far. In fact I'm angry at myself for not discovering this long time ago.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by tayo60(f): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Nonexisting:
When you have yourself as your own partner. It works best for me currently and no single regrets so far. In fact I'm angry at myself for not discovering this long time ago.
Dey deceive yourself. U wan celibate for life?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Medianna(f): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2022
That is the challenge this days because right or wrong is not written on the forehead and appearance is deceptive.
This wrong person can be doing all the right things at first but that doesn't make he/she Right.
First of all time will tell you, because it a revealer
Secondly. Its called instinct. Just know how to follow it cuz its 99% Right.
I stand to be corrected though

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Medianna(f): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Can't you be reasonable for once??
Sweetim You're embarrassing us

19 Likes

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Fortune118005(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2022
Medianna:
That is the challenge this days because right or wrong is not written on the forehead and appearance is deceptive.
This wrong person can be doing all the right things at first but that doesn't make he/she Right.
First of all time will tell you, because it a revealer
Secondly. Its called instinct. Just know how to follow it cuz its 99% Right.
I stand to be corrected though
Hmmm
I got something from those bolded words.

Thanks
More comments please

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Collinsjonson: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2022
You know you've married the right person if they trust you and don't ask you too many questions every time you head out by yourself or to meet someone. Everyone needs some 'alone time', and some time with their friends (yes, even couples devoted to each other).

www.monkey.cool

14 Likes

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Medianna:

Can't you be reasonable for once??
Sweetim You're embarrassing us
Sweetie, are you stalking me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Medianna(f): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Sweetie, are you stalking me?
Oh you think am ready for 'story that touches the heart'?
Am only guarding my territory come home soon

1 Like

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Medianna:

Oh you think am ready for 'story that touches the heart'?
Am only guarding my territory come home soon
grin That's my angel.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by SafariHunter(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
VERY IMPORTANT: Only God can direct you towards a good partner (On God for everything) but you have to open your heart and listen.

1. It is very important to seek for "realness" in a woman, what is "realness"? , you supposed know by now......
( most of our ladies can't keep it real with a man, they always come with a certain fake vibe).

2. Men usually settle for women who remind them of their mothers. Ever heard that "men usually marry their mothers?" It is a subconscious thing but it is real as f##k. The bond between a mother and son is mad ghon.

3. A woman without "daddy issues" is a sure bet. A girl with daddy issues hardly understands men. ( Don't ask why).

4. A partner with a shared sense of purpose is usually a sure bet to.

5. No ONE is perfect,so don't expect an ideal partner to be.

6. It's a partner,not a subordinate,so unlearn that alpha male bullsh..t , I am a red piller but I dey apply rationality o.

7. Go to her neighborhoods both present and past to find out stuff about her that you need to know(I know a guy that this point saved, girl was a who're but repackaged in Abuja ). The past never sleeps. It helps to know if you can settle with her..

8. Don't be be a PU...SSY . Marriage is a man's responsibility while it's just a ride for a woman ( this is relative but largely true in Africa for now).

9. COMMUNICATION is paramount,if she can't communicate,she gotta go...It goes both ways but it's important...

Disclaimer: I never Marry, na just better girlfriend I get ,so no over reason am....

grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool sad sad

67 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Tecnophone: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
I'll be thinking about it. 
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by kennethfranc(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
I believe that if you're in relationship with anyone, you should know where the relationship is leading to or the two parties are just deceiving themselves.

5 Likes

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
Big problem, monogamy is overrated

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Moh247: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
cool

You know her right from the moment you met her, some thing just tell you she is the one

If you seek perfection, then nobody, even your own mother would be perfect for you.

You can only tolerate someone you love... And relationship is majorly about tolerance and compromise

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Jobio1(f): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Peace of mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Fairview1: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lies. There's nothing like the right partner for you and how to know them when you see one..

Though I'm no master when it comes to relationships, but I feel I've enough experience to write this one.

I don't believe that someday you're going to meet the girl of your dreams and everything would fall in place by itself. I believe that every relationship requires hope and hard work.

Expecting to find the perfect partner is similar to preparing for only a few topics before the exams and hoping that all the questions would come from there itself. Rather I believe in hard work, preparing for any question that can come.

We gain experience from every relationship, now matter how much we failed in it. Losing someone you think is the best or perfect for you, might seem like there might never be another one. WRONG!

Have the will to hope and the will to work hard in your next relationship, hopefully not repeating the past mistakes. The benchmark your ex set was something that was several years of work in progress. Find someone who respects you for who you're, who's willing to work as hard and fearlessly as you want to.

I don't expect I'll just meet someone and in the next moment, I'll fall head over heels for her. Yes, I do admit I'd done some serious mistakes in the past. But I want to work hard in every one I find myself in. Relationship are not as utopic as are seen in the movies. If things don't work out, be happy for what you had and have the will to hope and work hard for next one.

In addition to that, I think the idea of soul-mates or perfect partner is destructive to one's psychology as it sets up unrealistic expectations with reality. The universe does not have a predetermined soul for your soul.

In reality, there are a finite number of personality types on this planet, so out of the 4 billion or so potential partners, you'll find many that compliment your personality very well. If you miss one, you'll get another, but to do that you have to believe that there is more than one out there.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Deicide: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Seriously it all depends on the Woman . Cause they the ones that go into relationship for what they can gain. That decision she is still going to make it when getting married to you.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Realists(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
The bitter truth is first prayers & secondly marry a very patience lady that won't be attributing her intolerance to Devil 99.99 times.

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Amotekun777: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Natbrowny: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
You don't.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by visijo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Very easy, this is it.

Her Phone: Babe��❤️
His Phone: Joy Microbiology
grin.

If she no vex, then she's the one.

12 Likes

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by rajiedreez: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by bonnyhope: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Indirectly telling him to marry a Virgin

Because about 90% who have ex have had sex

But to be honest with you, you have a point

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Holyness123: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
if she fine cum get money...cum sabi cook

mally her
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Amotekun777: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.