Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State (43041 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) / Dualization Of Lokoja - Benin Road, Section II: Okene - Auchi, Edo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Comedian2019: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
You might go and help them, they will say you resemble one suspect from a robbery movie. grin Movie o!
Like joke like joke, you could see yourself languishing in jail.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by nedekid: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lolz, him still carry gun. Abi him wan shoot the water?

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Collins4u1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Instead i go help them, i go swim in that water and walk away after.
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Gkay1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
If u help them, u are in a problem and if you don't help them, u are in a problem too.
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
ImoleNaija:

A guy hiding behind 'f' moniker spotted
I'm not a guy for your information
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Glare247(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Buhari has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.

Get your PVC and vote for peter Obi.
Na buhari be governor for d state ?
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Icedfire1946: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
[Wouldnt be out of place for themauthor=thesicilian post=114725163]They can throw you into the van for loitering after you finish helping them push it out of the mud[/quote]
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Iamstickzbaba(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hmmm the community people should get ready o cos the person that will be caught next in that community go hear word and face different charges oo (true and untrue charges) grin grin
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Blackfire:
Poor people even

Igbo people

So Edo now is Igbo and the police too, when did Igbos became poor amongst you tag tags jealous people.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by doctor20202020(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
The dey among the inserurity in Nigeria because they are in love of money they are already to sell the police
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Emmanuel909090: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
NPF is really suffering, it's not easy.
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Ilajesaint: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
Who go help them? They are too wicked to be helped
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by DonGtoG1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
triple996:

grin grin this one really got me laughing

The comment sounds very funny, but most men and women that make up NPF are not trustworthy in any way.

And the guy might be talking from experience/encounter he had with them.
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by 40fy: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Are you done stalking that rizybeauty lady, lol she ignored you good grin
Sorry but you writing and response always make me feel you are 13yrs old or something, so juvenile smiley

Rosaline5000:

Are you done stalking that rizybeauty lady, lol she ignored you good grin
Sorry but you writing and response always make me feel you are 13yrs old or something, so juvenile smiley

**Nah, lil' nigga!! She just didn't brush me aside!! I made her disown Nairaland!! She's fúckin' outta here, man!! grin grin

**You're damn right!!! A 13-year-old gee!! Now mothafuckin' what?? Go eat a dîck, lil' nigga!!

Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by goldfish27(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Even SS2 boys no like themselves talk more of their victims (poor innocent masses)
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Rhozabeth(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
U see lion mistakenly carry bucket cover head, abeg who wan help am! Help them at your own peril!

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Gubioma: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Their evil is living with them now...
Say no to Tinubu muslim-muslim devilish ticket#

Dan Borno(Kanuri Boy).....
Muslim Muslim ticket is a blessing to Nigerians. Ur ipob blood suckers can never lead Nigeria and a Christian from the north.
South belongs to Yoruba Muslims while my north belongs to Muslim

Shikenan nagode
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Ogunleti01: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
That moment wey u pray to God to find serious job give your enemies. God don answer person prayer. Unfortunate fellows.
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Tremple8v: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin ; grin
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Rosaline5000: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
40fy:

**Nah, lil' nigga!! She just didn't brush me aside!! I made her disown Nairaland!! She's fúckin' outta here, man!! grin grin

**You're damn right!!! A 13-year-old gee!! Now mothafuckin' what?? Go eat a dîck, lil' nigga!!

Oh I like you so much, you are cute and your style of writing, so juvenile.
The reason I noticed u was because that rizybeauty called you a psychopath and you blew off, started stalking her and calling her name in all your comments, it was kind of funny to me grin grin
Maybe I will start following you, by the way you can call me big Sis
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Honjoshy4u: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno(Kanuri Boy).....
Muslim Muslim ticket is a blessing to Nigerians. Ur ipob blood suckers can never lead Nigeria and a Christian from the north.
South belongs to Yoruba Muslims while my north belongs to Muslim

Shikenan nagode

Mumu...... I am obidiently ATIKULATED.
The North you claim you're from will never abandon their son for a greedy old man that has a minority Kanuri man as VP.
Your brain is bankrupt already, how Yoruba muslim get South?? For your information, the whole of SW has 5 christian governors only one muslim.
The whole of SS and SE have no muslim governor.
I pity your type.

Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Franking: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
U reap what u sow.
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Corruption have dealt with this nation Nigeria, very bad

No shame to the politicians

Just imagine road
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Coldfeets: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
#EndSARs spirit still on the minds of the citizens.
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by pumpingr(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
BlaQMediaTV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhcj3_jcn1Y
Help police is like creating problems for urself.... It's better u go far cos they might cook anoda story that will land u behind canter

Nigeria police officers became objects of mockery and they were offered no help after their van got stuck in Auchi, Edo state, IGBERETV reports.
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Billygee2u: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Citizens are angry with the Nigeria police force for their usual unprofessionalism while at work tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Billygee2u: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
thesicilian:
They can throw you into the van for loitering after you finish helping them push it out of the mud

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by CaptainFM1: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Police na your friend ooo
Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Billygee2u: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Their evil is living with them now...
Say no to Tinubu muslim-muslim devilish ticket#

Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by Billygee2u: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Buhari has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.

Get your PVC and vote for peter Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) / Third Mainland Bridge: Nigeria’s Longest Bridge Where Suicide Is Cheap / Police Recruit OPC To Guard Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.