Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. (41781 Views)

No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG / Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by doctor20202020(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Na money dey take build am this can lead them. Into crime and kidnapping
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by KaluwisxPRO: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
That is a proactive leader.

UGM disappeared only a few months after he became Governor. But Buhari 7years his brothers are getting stronger requesting for billions to free hostages.

And Yoruba youths see no problem with the north.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by chrisxxx(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
We
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by KaluwisxPRO: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
doctor20202020:
Na money dey take build am this can lead them. Into crime and kidnapping

They will be killed. Na that kind useless building person wan stay? A disaster waiting to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by BBBricks: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
This guy go get plenty enemies oh
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by Pacesetterz: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Next is to send all agberos to hell
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by NaijaCover(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I hope those whose houses are not in violation of existing physical planning laws will be compensated.
Why would their houses be demolished in the first instance?
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sometimes this guys pulling down dey over do.. imagine pulling down houses wey no near gutter or road ,quite far like more than 7meters.dem pull am down,construct gutter finish and the gutter no near the building
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by Mrkumareze(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nice move. Illegal structures must be demolished
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
BBBricks:
This guy go get plenty enemies oh
Who enemies help?
Make he demolish every obstruction and illegality,since they no want get sense..

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by Guide777(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
He came to destroy....
I wonder why His administration is hellbent on destruction than construction. Awka roads are full of ruts. It doesn't worry him.
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by 0fodirinwa: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kenmatt:
Stop talking balderdash!!!

"Anambra and South East at large"

Wawa man, what's balderdash there?
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by BBBricks: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
That was exactly what HELL RUFAI did in Abuja
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
El-rufai of the East..
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by Nostradamu(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
infini771:
Destroyer. Why don't you build before destroying people's sweat?

angry

If they don't have any "legal" document to back up why the structures shouldn't be demolished, then there's no sweat in the first place o.
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by Themandator: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I hope those whose houses are not in violation of existing physical planning laws will be compensated.

How is it possible for your house to be obstructing the water way and still not be in violation of the existing physical planning laws
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
Good Development. Soludo the Solution

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by Torosk1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
This one came to destroy and rendered people useless

Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by jrusky(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
I think I like this Soludo of a man. I love men with balls to do the right thing.
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by BiggestGbola(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
Onitsha is dirty
Since soludo came in dusbin everywhere
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by Sammy07: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
This reminds me of Governor Aregbesola first tenure in Osun State, a lot of people were cursing him because of the demolition exercise then. But after the 4 years same people started praising him, because of the new face he gave Osun state especially Osogbo to be precise. Belief me a lot of beauty we come to Anambra state after all these demolition

Truth!
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by Freezyhot(f): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cantonese:

Supported 100%.

By the way, are you OBIfied?

Hahaha...!!! U wan find trouble o...!!! I definitely know where my conscience lies, and I won't betray it.
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by tempusfugit: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
You dey craze, what of the compensation people should pay for setting up structures on water chanel causing years of flood and destruction? Compensation kill you there
chigoziri2403:
In as much as he's doing the right thing, but should there be any compensation for demolishing people's structures

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by GloriousGbola: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

The houses are obstructing a canal. So they are OBVIOUSLY in violation of physical planning laws

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by Freezyhot(f): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you sir. You are actually clear enough and I appreciate your honesty and courtesy. I just want to add public enlightenment especially through the electronic and print media.

LASG is very good at this, when they need to rally their base, they will be everywhere. You will recieve whatsapp video of the Gov. and Deputy making appeals in both English and Yoruba , their social media handles will engage and when you tune to all the 3 radio stations of Lagos state and our LTV, there are documentaries, talkshows, call in programs, adverts and jingles in Yoruba and English to enlighten the public on the benefit of these govt policies.

I am not in Anambra so I can't just assume it is being done but the benefit is huge to ensure that political opponents do not misinform the public the government is serving their interest.

Very correct. Nevertheless, no matter how good the intentions of the government might be, not everybody will be satisfied. I agree totally with u on the need for effective publicity and constant engagement with the masses by the government/govt agencies.
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by Gubioma: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
kozmokaz:
Sanity must be restored
Dan Borno(Kanuri Boy)......

As how..?where do u want them to go the owners of houses..? I swear Nigerian politician are big problem of this Nation.

Shikenan nagode
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by Oxala: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Bring it all down!
Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
What soludo is doing is the right thing if not I can't develop anywhere coz of illegal structures everywhere

He doing what he was employed to do as a governor of Anambra.

Although is affecting people but he has no choice

I love the man

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. by Franking: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
The governor is on the right track. U can't make omelette without breaking eggs. Our people's disdain for law and order is legendary.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Sokoto - The Nation / Bola Tinubu's 'strange' Pose - Photo / Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.