Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS (44822 Views)

Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) / 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by westgirl: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Imagine just take a closer look at this Delta thief man OKOWA IN raising d hand of another thief man from another state to become a governor.. they have no fear of God in them.. tell me how Nigeria will grow under d leadership of this national rogues
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by OLADD: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
porthouse7:
first of all go get a better phone, I recommend any pixel phone for photography...this pics are eyesore
Yeah. I apologised for the quality.
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Bash92(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
Britishpea:

I have friends who want to vote for PDP during the gubernatorial election and APC for presidential. These elections are of different motifs
That's what they understand, on Saturday I will be voting for PDP. I have never voted for APC since I started voting but Tinubu will have my vote in 2023. He will win Osun landslide but this one on Saturday Adeleke all the way.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by eddie7: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nothing mega here ...... from the pictures
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by RexTramadol1: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nice one

Game on
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Shascky33: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=mcmurphy132 post=114729894][/quote]
He is a presidential candidate and we have the ryt to say his name either for good or bad reasons. Though all the politicians na direct or systematic kleptomaniacs, vote who u wan vote. Las las, if e good or bad, na all of us go enjoy or suffer am. May God save nigerians.
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Lightorder: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=mcmurphy132 post=114729894][/quote]until this nonsense he midwifed passes away , I will always mention him
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Lightorder: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
abobote:
This is Adeleke time. Even INEC can not stop him this time
I don’t like PDP but Adeleke should have it now
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Wipper7000: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
OLADD:
Whoever thinks Tinubu owns southwest is embarking on a voyage of fallacy.
By these time on Saturday your eye for don clear
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Shascky33: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
westgirl:
Imagine just take a closer look at this Delta thief man OKOWA IN raising d hand of another thief man from another state to become a governor.. they have no fear of God in them.. tell me how Nigeria will grow under d leadership of this national rogues
Thats why you should vote for kwankwaso.
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by zionstaar75: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
That this thread is just on the third page says everything about the popularity of pdp...lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by zionstaar75: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lightorder:
I don’t like PDP but Adeleke should have it now
and ure insulting someone that said emi lokan,please what's d difference?kettle calling pot black
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by zionstaar75: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
OLADD:
More pictures. Sorry for the quality.
when u use a smaller space the people looks more than they actually are,this is just common sense.the people here are less than 20000.can pdp win the election with 20k votes?that's the truth,sentiments are immaterial here.am a Peter obi supporter but pdp won't win any more state in the southwest. Any pdp member in southwest is wasting his or her time.if makinde openly canvasses against tinubu he'll lose.me I don't suspend my brain because am supporting someone o

1 Like

Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Cheryph200(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
I want to say it today that this man will be Nigeria president with new political party in years to come
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by ogatboy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
There are only about 1.9million registered voters in Osun State. Let's see what happens on Saturday in terms of turnout
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Jostoman: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=mcmurphy132 post=114729894][/quote] the way you people leave Atiku and now focusing on Peter Obi
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Dagger111(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
yomi961:
PDP power to the people

How many people noticed Atiku's right eye is physically weak and unstable? Or am i the only one?
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by clothingonline(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Political rally and campaigns going on

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by justified007: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
There's nothing massive about this rally and the people here are even less than ¼ of those at the APC rally 3 days ago .
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by spencekat(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Britishpea:

I have friends who want to vote for PDP during the gubernatorial election and APC for presidential. These elections are of different motifs
Same with me.Come,2023,Governorship election,I will vote APC, Presidential ,I will give it to LP.
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by spencekat(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dagger111:

How many people noticed Atiku's right eye is physically weak and unstable? Or am i the only one?
He is aging like Tinubu
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Victor08032(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
I bet it , this kind of crowd would make Tinubu increase in his stroke cry kiss cry
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by mideactive: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Pdp is always a treat in Osun n Oyo to Apc. Mimiko killed it in ondo. The question is, what's the faith of southwest in PDP/labour. Like they sey,politics is about interest.
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by willyben(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Good evening pls and pls I beg and plead for help, am terribly suffering pls help me pls help me am in a very difficult situation ryt now pls 0234525165 gtbank. May God bless u all
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by caracas: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Peacecore:
Na lie. APC can still pull d same crowd in Enugu n Adamawa. That doesn't mean it will win those states. U ppl should stop making case where there's none. The same way someone brought his analysis the other day giving Oyo state and Ondo to LP and said that Lagos is too close to call between APC n LP. We should start being rational n pragmatic n avoid viewing political events through broken lens so that we can get the real picture which will corrolate to the unfolding Modus vivendi devoid of dismal pysma from your opposition. My nimbled thought though.
Oga I don’t know of ondo n oyo but you see Lagos , if inec doesn’t compromise n rig the elections in Favour of the ruling party then Peter obi will surely l win
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by pieces: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

Forget it, these are same crowd at APC and LP campaign.
Politicians have weaponized poverty and use it to their advantage. With poverty, there is no illiterate or literate, anybody can be used.
We will keep seeing crowd, because the people are jobless, hungry but at some point this same weapon will chase out the govt that created it.

You really really make serious sense. This a hired crowd and nothing more than that.
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Newton2024: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

Politicians have weaponized poverty and use it to their advantage. With poverty, there is no illiterate or literate, anybody can be used.
We will keep seeing crowd, because the people are jobless, hungry but at some point this same weapon will chase out the govt that created it.
Ma tan ara e.
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by RichAbujaGuy: 12:38am On Jul 15, 2022
Abeg, where are the PDP truck loads of rice for the ppl like yesteryear? grin
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by DeleTaller: 1:05am On Jul 15, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Adeleke is a goal.

Davido is not creative at all... How on earth will you wear Tinubu slogan? Emi lo kan nah for Asiwaju... And Davido just borrowed from an elderly man.
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Billygee2u: 1:59am On Jul 15, 2022
OLADD:
Whoever thinks Tinubu owns southwest is embarking on a voyage of fallacy.
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Billygee2u: 2:00am On Jul 15, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" / Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment / Obasanjo Escapes Plane Crash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.