Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Hello Nairalanders, I'm At A Crossroad, Help Me Out! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Hello Nairalanders, I'm At A Crossroad, Help Me Out! (517 Views)

Say Hello To New Gordon’s Sunset Orange And Pink Berry Flavoured Gin / Hello My People / Hello Nairaland ,its Our Birthday! January 3rd Is Our Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairalanders, I'm At A Crossroad, Help Me Out! by changenews2013: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
A man in my neighbourhood confided an issue in me that I should channel it to nairaland forum, for advice but begged to be anonymous.
He is stinkingly rich and indeed, the only male child and bread-winner of the family of thirteen dependants. Last month, he suddenly developed a very strange sickness that paralysed his limbs and twisted his speech. The sickness, according to his family, defies both the orthodox and traditional medications, and he is at the point of death.
Since last week, he has been taken to not fewer than 10 spiritual churches for deliverance. Surprisingly, through the spiritual ministrations, all the churches visited point to one thing as the only solution to his predicament. That he should sleep with his aging mother for three days, and after that, he should sleep with his 13-year old daughter for 5 days. Please advise him on what to do.
Re: Hello Nairalanders, I'm At A Crossroad, Help Me Out! by Morgan9(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Carry this nonsense story comot here.at ur age u are still being stupid with formulating fictitious story to trend..

Bastard
Re: Hello Nairalanders, I'm At A Crossroad, Help Me Out! by Christboy320(m): 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Very simple na make he sleep for palour while his mama and the child sleep in another room in that case he is sleeping with the two women once , ode you go watch Nigeria film finish come here dey type rubbish
Re: Hello Nairalanders, I'm At A Crossroad, Help Me Out! by NotBeenPaid: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2022

OP I dey epp people cross road for a living... Gimme address to the road where him dey make I epp am hold him hand cross road.

(1) (Reply)

Say Hello To New Gordon’s Sunset Orange And Pink Berry Flavoured Gin / Roller Coaster Riders Stuck Upside Down For Over 2 Hours At A Festival In U.S.A / Training And Auditioning For An Epic Soap Opera This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.