Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 - Sports (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 (113965 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 / Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by tesppidd: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
VPN11:

People without any rational counter point;go straight to insults ;Education is the key ; reasonable and educated people; don’t insult or kill others ;without any remorse;Please stop commenting on my educative comments here ;if don’t have any rational counter argument;Only a mad person,a thief,or a drug addict ;call others ;thief;mad or a drug addict because that’s who they are grin
Substance abuse!
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by kwametut: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
@Ghanaian guy, chill bro Ghanaians and South Africans get along very well same can be said about Cameroonians and others from central and east Africa. The beef with SA is with Hungry Useless Nigerian youth. Who aren't ashamed of spending hours hating people they don't know on the internet. The sad part is that they don't know that there are 1,1billion people in Africa vs 216million useless morons who feed on Tribalism, Religious bigotry and other rubbish that's part of the Nigerian DNA. Hate those that excel in life. Hate South Africa again those are the Richest cities in Africa in 2022.

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Transcriber: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
kwametut:
shocked grin grin grin grin your own YORUBA ACADEMICS know the truth the XHOSAS of SA were the 1st people to publish newspapers in africa languages.

can you tell me the publishers of umualaya whatever?
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by kwametut: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
@GraigB, long time no see Southy. Yes you're right their youth is fvcked beyond repairs in a way Buhari is ashamed of what they're doing on the internet. I don't blame them their Bush Universities and Bush High Schools are ranked down there in Africa. Funny enough they like talking about Edukayshon/Education this foolish pitch black race from the zoo. Those who know the History of Western Education know that black people from coastal SA were the 1st people to be Educated in SA dating back from 1700s to 1800s hence SA universities like Fort Hare educated leaders from East Africa, Central and Southern Africa. The problem is as Abidioun Salawu said on the History of black African newspapers SA blacks don't Bragg about Educating the 1st presidents and 1st ministers of post colonial East Africa(Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania etc), Central (CAR, Angola, Congo), Southern Africa(Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia etc). That's Maturity! In the past I showed these fools that SA non whites played Cricket and Rugby from 1795-2022 these were introduced by the British missionaries to the SE coastal non whites of SA. That's when West Africa was busy with the Atlantic Slave Trade 1450-1900. The education progress of non whites in SA was halted between 1948-1990 Apartheid era. I even showed them that between 1875-1940 SA had Afrikaner Poverty problem Boers were poor after the Anglo Boer war...apartheid was created to uplift poor Boers at the expense of non whites as "Dave Cullin" of the UK Independent newspaper said. British politicians like Churchill were begged by Boer politicians like Jan Smuts to help end Afrikaner/Boer poverty. That's unknown in the Zoo. I'm glad people like Prince Harry grew up in Southern Africa mentioned a bit of African history at the UN head quarters in NY yesterday.

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by kwametut: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
I posted the link mutherfvcken ugly negro please read Abidion Salawu's article. I'm not going to spoon feed your lazy dark ass. The First Vet in SA and Africa was a Xhosa man from South Africa Dr Jotello Soga, seen on that picture is his great grandson Dr AB Soga.
Transcriber:
can you tell me the publishers of umualaya whatever?

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Transcriber: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
kwametut:
I posted the link mutherfvcken ugly negro please read Abidion Salawu's article. I'm not going to spoon feed your lazy dark ass.
I repeat. Iwe irohin was the first ever African newspaper in an African language published by Africans. Carry your smelly Bantu self outta here
Fuccking dumbo kaffir
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by swissgoldenpro2: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
They gave their best
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by kwametut: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
The problem is reading Nigerian bush graduates. The First Doctor in SA was a Xhosa not Boer. grin in fact some Xhosa married British settlers. I can name a lot SA black families that have British ancestry. There were Black suburbs in SA in year 1800 long before 1948-1990 apartheid era. Then Boers were rural people most were Illiterate.

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by kwametut: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Pitch black negro from Yoruba land Read motherfvcker! Yorubas have a reputation for being Ugly and Dirty . grin grin grin I'm sure your sweating right now.

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by kwametut: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Pitch black negro from Yoruba land Read motherfvcker! Yorubas have a reputation for being Ugly and Dirty . grin grin grin I'm sure your sweating right now. Read that Keith Sweat grin

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by kwametut: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
As Salawu told you negroes the British were friendly to Mandela's people grin grin grin I behave like Prince Harry sometimes grin grin. SA schools are Older and better ranked than your Mediocre Bush schools. Some non whites/black schools are part of the Heritage Schools Curriculum they're old ranging from 150-250 years old. I'm talking about British schooling system in Africa not some Islam rubbish. I'm teaching Tribalist blacks of Nigeria about African History. From year 1AD-1400AD East Africa and Southern African traded with Arabia, Persia and Asia. The East and Southern Africans left a gene pool there. I will teach you about the blacks of India, Pakistan etc...in future here on Nigger land.

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by kwametut: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Swallow your Hatred and come for History classes negroes of zoogeria grin grin. I know 1 dirty Yoruba fool thinks otherwise. The Ugly race tgat brought the world Taribo West, Taye Taiwo, Obasanjo grin grin ugly set of people. A tribe of ugly people grin cry he is looking for a Yoruba or 1st Nigerian Vet....

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Wwwq: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by kwametut: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
@Trinwhatever, Ade-boon-jo come forward leopard skin dresser the master is still here. grin can you identify the naked negroes on that photo? I know the Illiterate one in night gowns is a Muslim fool from the North. My fellow Brit was busy explaining something to your Naked Yoruba ancestors in 1901. kiss

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Kinzo0917(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Beedehmee:

So you are now a Nigerian, shit head
. E pain am. Ogede
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by kwametut: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Counting GDP in the zoo. Rotten bananas grin counting rotten bananas=wealth by zoo standards. Slave Region wake up!

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by kwametut: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
The First African student at Glasgow university, Scotland, Britain was a Xhosa man Rev Tiyo Soga, the 1st black Journalist in Africa qualified in 1856. Fact! Yoruba's and other black South Africans followed by other Africans in the 1920s till 1940s. Again that's long before 1948-1990 apartheid era in SA.

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by kwametut: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
shocked other Africans that were classmates of those 2 Nigerian Yoruba's were South Africans like Dr Modiri Molema. Nigerian youth's view of SA is based on 1948-1990 some foolishly claim to love apartheid on sites like BBC news Africa. Note most white British and white English South Africans like Barbara Creecy and others opposed apartheid. Some British musicians like Bono, U2,;Peter Gabriel etc openly opposed apartheid and organized music concerts collecting money in a fight against Boer racism in SA note Boers aren't even 100% white all Boers have non white slaves ancestry from Madagascar and Asia(slaves were imported into SA from those regions). Boer DNA shows 7% to 11% even 20% non white/non European ancestry.

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Harrisonwo(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
jrusky:

They always cheat to win that is North Africa axis of evil for you.

Even all African Game in Egypt few years ago that was how they cheated in every area of the competition.

Am fumble in the big stage. No opportunity to cheat
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by antibullshit: 1:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Ekpekus:
Kudos Super Falcons. You did well... hold your heads up high
Thank you. It seems like you're the only one here who noticed that our girls did a fantastic job! 9 against 11 and the moroccans still couldn't score in open play! In fact the falcons nearly beat them ! With 9 players we held them to a draw plus extra time! Where have you ever seen that ? If it was 10 against 11 we would have surely beaten morocco ! We lost but very gallantly! Lets give credit where credit is due!
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by antibullshit: 1:30am On Jul 20, 2022
kwametut:
Pitch black negro from Yoruba land Read motherfvcker! Yorubas have a reputation for being Ugly and Dirty . grin grin grin I'm sure your sweating right now.
Are such insults really necessary ? If you have a point to make go ahead but enough of this hatred !
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by robosky02(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
This South... Boy just dey post rubbish here
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Idiko1: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
kwametut:
Mandela didn't stay even a day in Nigeria he use to criss cross Africa on his way to Russia. He has been to North Africa, West Africa and east Africa and southern Africa. Even Prince Harry of UK can tell you that but Nigerian fools claims Mandela was in the zoo/NGR? You have No shame Nigerian youth in fact your politicians know you idiots spend your time spreading hatred over the internet instead of uplifting yourselves. Buhari told you that many times. Lastly haters Bantu isn't an insult but a Group of related African languages that share ancestry. Bantu speakers are the Biggest Language Family in Sub Sahara Africa/Black Africa they spread from Southern Cameroon, Kenya, Uganda all the way down to SA. Samuel Eto is Bantu he won't be offended if you called him Bantu or Uhuru Kenya of Kenya won't take offense as well.

Per the bolded. you are not only new to certain historic facts but totally ignorance of the fact.
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by pinoychannel: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Let me tell you the truth. You must worship the Fulani if you must rule your people in Pinoy Tambayan Teleserye .
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Magnoliaa(f): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Rainbow10:
Chaii
My game don enter ooooo

AET
Morocco 3vs 1 Nigeria

It's funny...

I mean, I particularly have a distaste for gamblers. Abi betting boys de ni.

So much. grin

So how did it happen that you and I fked?

For my dream abi for inside yours?
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by bisqit: 12:04am On Aug 08, 2023
EniHolar:
GOOOOAAAAALLLLLLL
eniola omo ola, I could write a poem about you cos you are the prettiest thing I've ever seen. If you were a trophy, I would compete for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 / Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 / Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.