Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) (95641 Views)

EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence / I Saw This Somewhere In Osun Today. How True? / Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by majamajic(m): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
GeneralPula:

He didn’t rest on the statue. He was only standing and his trousers fell off due to excess jumping..

He did nothing wrong..

His shirt too fell off ? He must have jumped down from aeroplane

1 Like

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by WICKEDNAIJAMAN: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
THATS THE BUSINESS OF THE SKULL MINING YORUBA'S.... THIS PORTABLE GUY WILL SOON DROP DEAD SOMEDAY cheesy
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Minjim: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
We've said whom ever talked Oyetola into making Portable part of his campaign team is a big fool.

Portable that's synonymous with bad behaviours is the one campaigning for you.

This what they mean when they say, every bad publicity is publicity.

2 Likes

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by petermichaels(m): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
THIS ONE NA MUMU NA. I PITY COMPANY WEY GO ENDORSE THIS ONE AS AMBASSADOR. ONLY APC FIT.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Newton2024: 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kingpele:
That statue mean nothing, but that doesn't in anyway mean that portable is not a druggie. The statue don't resemble the iconic awolowo, this is just a means of looting public funds but portable is just plain stupid..I have never listen to his songs ,infact I don't see him as a singer but a hustler

I don't like this riffraff, he's a tearaway.

I don't know why our youths now celebrate such people, something is wrong somewhere.

I think Poor upbringing is responsible, parenting should be taken seriously.

If you are a young person on nairaland who look up to such people, then you need serious rehabilitation, please do self introspection as well

2 Likes

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Newton2024: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
GeneralPula:

He didn’t rest on the statue. He was only standing and his trousers fell off due to excess jumping..

He did nothing wrong..
Ori ti gbale.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Ogchase33: 12:07am On Jul 15, 2022
Pdp have Davido, Apc have zazuuuu
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by kingPhidel(m): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2022
Many many werey nwala
Repete
Ika
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 12:15am On Jul 15, 2022
If a non Yoruba 'desecrated' the statue of the revered and great Awo like what this deviant is doing, he would have collected immediately.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Obidientful: 12:16am On Jul 15, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Awolowo will be like "Are these the people I drank rat poison for"?

1 Like

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by DCatt: 12:19am On Jul 15, 2022
Ignore the Tinubu derangement syndrome patients here jare!

Portable probably doesn't even know what he's standing on, and the camera angle could have be manipulated to look like that.

Who cares?

Awolowo is forever in our memory and we are forever on his side of the politics.
mcgodison2531:
portable that boy no go last
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Obidientful: 12:29am On Jul 15, 2022
This one is not contented with how Awolowo left the mother Earth. He want to still punish his spirit by forcing him to sniff his dirty and smelly ass�
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by SamOchuko: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2022
alsudan:
So Portable decide Shiit for Awo mouth. which Northerner can try this at Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb

Osun electorates must punish APC on Saturday for bringing this drug infested clown to desecrate the grate Awo.

Na Awo tomb b that? Na there them bury am put?
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by 43Ronin: 1:03am On Jul 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Farting in Awolowo's face....?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.athetic

C.haracter!

A-wolowos
P-roblem
C-ontinues

APC
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Shaev7(m): 1:15am On Jul 15, 2022
God1000:

I don't know why our youths now celebrate such people, something is wrong somewhere.

If you are a young person on nairaland who look up to such people, then you need serious rehabilitation, please do self introspection as well
Real self Introspection.

1 Like

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Shaev7(m): 1:16am On Jul 15, 2022
Drug is too much
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by 43Ronin: 1:17am On Jul 15, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Awolowo will be like "Are these the people I drank rat poison for"?
Premium vawulence

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Billygee2u: 1:34am On Jul 15, 2022
alsudan:
So Portable decide Shiit for Awo mouth. which Northerner can try this at Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb

Osun electorates must punish APC on Saturday for bringing this drug infested clown to desecrate the grate Awo.

Too much disrespect, it's a terrible scene, very disgusting and an irritating sight
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by chidan1214: 1:40am On Jul 15, 2022
Honestly, I do not see why you should blame this young man earning his living by doing his job very well.
He is even helping you to see properly the kind of people offering themselves for elections.
He is the first artist to publicly say he was paid to do a job and he is doing it well.
Other artist will lie to you.
Please look beyond this guy and cast your stones at the right places
Because he has escaped the likes of you who themselves being riffraffs call him riffraff.

You escape poverty and you nor want portable to escape poverty
You dey craze
See your yansh
Come get out there

God1000:

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Billygee2u: 1:55am On Jul 15, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:
Outgoing Gov Oyetola is this your best?

Osun people do the needful
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by kernniejay(m): 1:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Mide70:
Sorry to ask o
Like do we really have sane people who follows and love the way this guy act ? I mean **SANE **.. and I'm sure some people will have him as role model like this o ? Lol.... .. so dirty and rass ... So unkept ... Some of you will say he has money right ? Hmmmmm money without morals with sanity is that not madness ?
God bless you richly.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Ubanz: 2:07am On Jul 15, 2022
Portable and his likes are products of bad governance.
They lack moral values.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by GardenOfGod(m): 2:15am On Jul 15, 2022
APC, a party of agboro... Its only drugs that could make someone behave like this.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Aystarz: 2:31am On Jul 15, 2022
God1000:

Tonnes of them on here. They're known simply as Tinubu Urchins
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by dragunov: 2:31am On Jul 15, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:
Here is what Portable Did to Chief Obafemi Awolowo' statue during the second APC rally organized to coincide with the PDP rally.

https://twitter.com/FS_Yusuf_/status/1547646806565130241?t=eLFS-AcAuhh0QJ7iwjs2Qw&s=19

This morhafvcker deserves to be matched to the centre of Osogbo and shot in the head.

No matter how hard Tinubu tries, he can never out perform the great sage.

1 Like

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Gozac: 2:59am On Jul 15, 2022
Cypress042:
When a mad man is made a bus conductor, he would wave till eternity.

Mr. Portable continue we are seeing you from here cool
NWA afor ! Ya gazie
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Gozac: 3:00am On Jul 15, 2022
Cypress042:
When a mad man is made a bus conductor, he would wave till eternity.

Mr. Portable continue we are seeing you from here cool
Nwa afor ! Ya gazie
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Gozac: 3:02am On Jul 15, 2022
mcgodison2531:
portable that boy no go last
But you aren't God
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Voiceofthestree: 3:28am On Jul 15, 2022
Kingpele:
That statue mean nothing

The way I am seeing it is different coz someone was holding APC flag behind him I think thr crack head is trying to tell us something about the APC i shit in your mouth fucking party you give me 5m I do shit
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by kingsceemark(m): 3:31am On Jul 15, 2022
Awolowo don suffer 2 much from his useless people's hands, they cause him to drink Otapiapia and quenched, even in his grave, this good for nothing ugly Yoruba Tout still dey shit for Awolowo mouth grin grin angry grin grin

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Okobola146: 3:31am On Jul 15, 2022
That him cloth go dey smell like kilode. Very dirty human being
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by plaindealer: 3:33am On Jul 15, 2022
lol @ Igbos shedding fake crocodile tears for Awo statue.

Comedians.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.