Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes (37777 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by IamBlanco(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Greetings everyone.

One guy is currently blackmailing my female friend with her nude. Apparently, they had a video call, while on the call she was showing him her boobs, unknown to her the bastard was screen recording it. They stopped talking for a while, only for this guy to suddenly reappear again, called her & threatened to post her nudes on social media. He went as far as searching her profile on Facebook and threatening to post the video unless she travels to his city to do whatever he wants her to do.

I’m pissed at this girl cause she was stup*d enough to do this with someone but we can’t throw away the baby with the bathing water.
I can’t post the chats here cause the bastard might be on this platform too. But he has been communicating with her with his phone number.

Please I need help on what to do. She’s confused & devastated already. Pls I need una help.

Mods pls push to front page.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Alphamale101(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Oga trace the mf carry police or army or civil defense or vigilante or touth or cultist anyone that is convenient for you. Then use a girls to lure the murafuker to you the rest they say is history

314 Likes 17 Shares

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by cybersoldiers: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Has he sent the girl a copy of the said video?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Rhozabeth(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Alphamale101:
Oga trace the mf carry police or army or civil defense or vigilante or touth or cultist anyone that is convenient for you. Then use a girls to lure the murafuker to you the rest they say is history
The guy shud be set up already! With a girl, i tell u he will fall yakata!

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by DonBenny77(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Police straight up
Blackmail is a criminal offence

191 Likes 15 Shares

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Naijanascam: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
Why are you panicking is not only breessss as you just said or is there something else you are not telling us.....

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by IamBlanco(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
cybersoldiers:
Has he sent the girl a copy of the said video?

Yes he has… he used emojis to cover his front camera

7 Likes

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by IamBlanco(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Naijanascam:
Why are you panicking is not only breessss as you just said or is there something else you are not telling us.....

The girl face show well. Bress & face is enough to do damage na.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by FatherBona: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Blackmailers never stop they keep coming back, she’s erred the first time, but let that be as far as it goes.

It’s just a nude video, almost every girl in todays world of smartphones and internet has done something stupid before. So hers is no different. If he ever gets to leak it that’s the worst he can do, compared to your friend traveling to his city to meet him and and going down with him, he has probably bugged the room with eavesdropping devices. Your friend will sink deep into a mess that was never there in the first place so if there ever was a time to involve the authorities, that time is now!!!

Remember there must be proof that a blackmail actually took place so screenshots and audio recordings of his calls will go a long way.

Above all, tell your friend not to panic, if he ever leaks it she will be the victim here and that idiot the predator. The world will side her no matter what, At least 80% of people will.

Giving into his demands will be worse cause he’s desperate. Make screenshots of the conversation. Ask him to convert it to cash that you will rather pay him off, once he makes demands in cash, negotiate then request for payment details. Getting screenshots all the way.

Then tell him to go to hell, make sure you say it in a way that will make him look forward to the trip.

Keep calm, no more nude video calls. I know say she no go hear that one.

My peace I leave all of you

200 Likes 11 Shares

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Naijanascam: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
IamBlanco:

The girl face show well. Bress & face is enough to do damage na.

And why is the said girl showing her full breessss to a total stranger is she not normal?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by BeanmanX(m): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
ScamsMustDie:
post the bastard's phone number here and you're right he may be on nairaland.
I'm suspecting this moniker called beanmanx a notorious criminal and scammer.
This forum go tire u after i ban all ur accounts, useless troll.......if dem born u well make u troll anybody for this forum again, all ur accounts I go follow am dey monitor u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Franzinni: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
I support the guy that wants to post it because she deserves to learn a lesson that will remain in her head for LIFE ..... you nor see how tiwa not gree savage again?

She has become a mother to her kid. Sometimes we need let people reap what they sow. Female friend SMH

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by willyo(m): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Op u need better deliverance

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by IamBlanco(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
willyo:
Op u need better deliverance

Why?
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by willyo(m): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
IamBlanco:

Why?

U didn't specify the kinda relationship they both had before it went south

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by SamOchuko: 1:23am On Jul 15, 2022
IamBlanco:
Greetings everyone.
One b*stard is currently blackmailing my female friend with her nude. Apparently, they had a video call, while on the call she was showing him her boobs, unknown to her the bastard was screen recording it. They stopped talking for a while, only for this guy to suddenly reappear again, called her & threatened to post her nudes on social media. He went as far as searching her profile on Facebook and threatening to post the video unless she travels to his city to do whatever he wants her to do.
I’m pissed at this girl cause she was stup*d enough to do this with someone but we can’t throw away the baby with the bathing water.
I can’t post the chats here cause the bastard might be on this platform too. But he has been communicating with her with his phone number.
Please I need help on what to do. She’s confused & devastated already. Pls I need una help.

Police station nor day una city? Get the guy arrested and send him to jail, use the chats as evidence against him

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by DonHummer(m): 3:30am On Jul 15, 2022
Don't negotiate with a black mailer.
Just block them,
If he says hi using another contact, block am, don't even read any message from them , just block am. If they call with another number, block it the moment you realise he is the one.
Temporary unfriend and deactivate your face book for a while.
Black mailers key into your fears, don't give them the opportunity to have a conversation with you.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by BeanmanX(m): 5:07am On Jul 15, 2022
ScamsMustDie:
you go report tire because me i no dey tire to dey create accounts.
I Know how best to deal with you.
I never finish reasoning your matter yet
Omo if Dem born u well make u run away again.....u go chop ban like MUMU no worry cheesy cheesy cheesy

Coward!
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Karemarealty288(m): 6:59am On Jul 15, 2022
DonBenny77:
Police straight up
Blackmail is a criminal offence

4 Likes

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Fiscus105(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2022
When ur friend you were taxing the bastard heavily in other to show him nude, did you come to nairaland?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by SmellingAnus(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2022
IamBlanco:

Yes he has… he used emojis to cover his front camera
Is the girl based in Abuja? Asking cos a female friend who also stays in Abuja told me similar story of yours... She is a Student too...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by kingPhidel(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2022
Tell him to do his worst, highest trend in Nigeria is one week. But he should know that the consequences of his action can cause him his life. He can be traced no matter where he hides. His phone number will reveal his detail of NIN which will be use to tract the moerf**ker.

Ladies please no cruise should make you vcall a guy naked. Please and please.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by strangest(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
Let him post it... Highest 3 months it will be over and yes you can sue his asss....
If she allows him to control her, it won't stop

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by meobizy(f): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
FatherBona:
Blackmailers never stop they keep coming back, she’s erred the first time, but let that be as far as it goes.

It’s just a nude video, almost every girl in todays world of smartphones and internet has done something stupid before. So hers is no different. If he ever gets to leak it that’s the worst he can do, compared to your friend traveling to his city to meet him and and going down with him, he has probably bugged the room with eavesdropping devices. Your friend will sink deep into a mess that was never there in the first place so if there ever was a time to involve the authorities, that time is now!!!

Remember there must be proof that a blackmail actually took place so screenshots and audio recordings of his calls will go a long way.

Above all, tell your friend not to panic, if he ever leaks it she will be the victim here and that idiot the predator. The world will side her no matter what, At least 80% of people will.

Giving into his demands will be worse cause he’s desperate. Make screenshots of the conversation. Ask him to convert it to cash that you will rather pay him off, once he makes demands in cash, negotiate then request for payment details. Getting screenshots all the way.

Then tell him to go to hell, make sure you say it in a way that will make him look forward to the trip.

Keep calm, no more nude video calls. I know say she no go hear that one.

My peace I leave all of you
Watch how Nairalanders will attack this sensible opinion. Illiterates full this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by meobizy(f): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
kingPhidel:
Tell him to do his worst, highest trend in Nigeria is one week. But he should know that the consequences of his action can cause him his life. He can be traced no matter where he hides. His phone number will reveal his detail of NIN which will be use to tract the moerf**ker.

Ladies please no cruise should make you vcall a guy naked. Please and please.
One week? Lol. Three days. I’ve checked some scandals from 2011 and realized Nigerians move on very fast.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by meobizy(f): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
He can’t do anything if her Facebook account is inactive. Tell her to block him on WhatsApp and put her Facebook account on a three month hiatus. With time she’ll feel better without a Facebook account and may leave the platform idle till further notice.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Light78: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
IamBlanco:
Greetings everyone.
One b*stard is currently blackmailing my female friend with her nude. Apparently, they had a video call, while on the call she was showing him her boobs, unknown to her the bastard was screen recording it. They stopped talking for a while, only for this guy to suddenly reappear again, called her & threatened to post her nudes on social media. He went as far as searching her profile on Facebook and threatening to post the video unless she travels to his city to do whatever he wants her to do.

Tell your friend to tell the guy to dare her and he will see hell.

When the guy hears that, he will be afraid and think about his future in jail.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy 'Mary Toni' Jailed For 5 Months In Abeokuta / Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan / Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.