Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification (32018 Views)

LP Seeks Postponement Of Elections In Ondo Over Missing Logo / PDP Sues Rep Vincent Ofumelu, Withdraws Provisional Clearance Certificate (Photo / PDP Sues INEC For Insisting On Card Reader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by MyExpression(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2022
XtraFortunes:
Is this how atiku plan to go to aso rock? Through the back door?grin

This country might burn.

Don't think it.

That's a very aggressive thought.
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Latakia(f): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2022
GoldenstateChel:
which jagaban, d one know will used d money to paid abagro to disturb other party supporter not to vote or thinking to used vote buying.
Use this to flush out the hatred and frustration from your body system. I can feel your pain from here. It's your incoming president whether you like it or not grin

Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by KaluwisxPRO: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
If this news is true PDP are not smart

This is how you test laws at the early stage. If the laws on switching political parties and lossing one’s seat was tried at an early stage, we would have gone past that era.

All these NL children, all you guys do is cry at everything even the ones you have no clue about.
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by GoldenstateChel: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2022
Latakia:
Use this to flush out the hatred and frustration from your body system. I can feel your pain from here. It's your incoming president whether you like it or not grin
so ur own comment is not hatred too abi,u attack other candidates, so u don't want me attack ur own.
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Eniitankorede: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Who is talking of another primary? Were Vice Presidents elected in primary by their party?
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Poleski: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2022
Latakia:
1- Funke will act

2- Dino will sing

3- Adeleke will dance

4- Atiku will spray the money

5- Obi Pandora will pack the money stingy man

6- Kwamkwaso will count the money after the party.

PDP going into the 2023 presidential election with three candidates and yet still see Jagaban as a threat.

You shameless slave. May you and your family continue to suffer under APC.
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by gigabyte13: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2022
Na people wey dey fear election dey do all this disqualify my opponent something ....
Person wey popular no dey fear elections.
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Latakia(f): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2022
Poleski:

You shameless slave. May you and your family continue to suffer under APC.
Use this to flush out the frustration and bitterness from your body system. I can feel your pain but whether you like it or not Jagaban is your incoming president grin

Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Latakia(f): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2022
GoldenstateChel:
so ur own comment is not hatred too abi,u attack other candidates, so u don't want me attack ur own.
Ok may my life be manage the way Jagaban managed Lagos amen.

May your life be manage the way Obi Pandora managed Anambra state. Oya say amen. However, u still need the Jagaban herbal to flush out the frustration and bitterness from your body system

Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by onuman: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2022
NewFolm4:
…wants Shettima, Baba-Ahmed barred as VP candidates, joins Okupe, Masari, LP in suit
• We’ll respond to PDP, says LP’s lawyer
• We’re aware of the suit – Tinubu’s legal team

https://punchng.com/pdp-sues-inec-apc-seeks-obi-tinubus-disqualification/

Atiku the old and outdated cargo is afraid of competition.

If this country ever goes to the control of Atiku, we shall be dreaming of return to Buhari govt era.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Poleski: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2022
Latakia:
Use this to flush out the frustration and bitterness from your body system. I can feel your pain but whether you like it or not Jagaban is your incoming president grin

After 8 years of massive APC failure, you're still desperate to vote for the party and the crook (Tinubu) who shoved Buhari down our throats. Indeed, some Nigerians mumu too much!
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by HRMK: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2022
PDP IS MADE UP OF COWARDS WHO WANT TO WIN ELECTIONS THROUGH TECHNICALITIES OR DISQUALIFICATIONS!A YEYE PARTY!GO TO THE BATTLEFIELD AND MEET APC&LP!!
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Latakia(f): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2022
Poleski:

After 8 years of massive APC failure, you're still desperate to vote for the party and the crook (Tinubu) who shoved Buhari down our throats. Indeed, some Nigerians mumu too much!
Na u dey suffer cos I didn't come to your house come beg for garri. Blame yourself if u couldn't build yourself a future. PDP that embezzled money meant to complete their own national secretariat is who u want me.yo vote for a a labourer that can't point to one physical infrastructure he did in Anambra is what u want me to vote for?
May my life be manage the way Jagaban managed Lagos amen. May your life be manage the way Obi Pandora managed Anambra state or may your life be manage the way Atiku managed our national assets. Pls say amen.

And meanwhile, u still need the Jagaban herbal to flush out the hatred and frustration from your body system.

Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Minime10(f): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Kwankwaso named his running mate for the first time yesterday, or who was his placeholder? Tell me pls

How much of the Constitution & the Electoral law do you have a grasp at
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by sureinfo: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2022
This one na talk? grin
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Minime10(f): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2022
When INEC introduces inconclusive elections into the political lexicon of Nigeria, which Sections of the Constitution or the Electoral Act, were they relying on
If INEC could do it, Political parties can equally add the "Placeholder" too, into the political lexicon. Since no one want to have sense in this Country.
Don't condoned a bad conduct simply because it favours you, and then turn around to cry wolf's when you feel threaten of a similar antecedent.
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by GreyLaw(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Prof9292:

The rule is simple. It's a joint ticket. And the law says if the candidate withdraws, there should be another primary

Lol... which law are you quoting? Since when do we hold primaries for deputies and Vices? Hahaha
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Scamburster(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2022
RexTramadol1:

You may be blind not to see APC

The PDP sued parties that used place holders

And both parties did, even if I think it’s just a futile effort but it’s worth testing in the law courts

Not everything is about LP Abeg…… that line is becoming lame

By Oct, Nov LP that is gaining momentum on social media….You’ll see it fizzle out in our eyes

The traditional APC and PDP will be the ones calling the campaign shots again.

Quote me in Nov/Dec
You are too jobless,
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by GoldenstateChel: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2022
Latakia:
Ok may my life be manage the way Jagaban managed Lagos amen.

May your life be manage the way Obi Pandora managed Anambra state. Oya say amen. However, u still need the Jagaban herbal to flush out the frustration and bitterness from your body system
so jagaban manage ur life d way he handicap Lagos in is pocket, continue so human being dey manage ur life chai I done see person were dey curse him life
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Minime10(f): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2022
Latakia:

Are you in anyway referring to Bobo Chicago & agbado cassava coroner as your town union incoming presudent Your case is beyond redemption grin
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by fergie001: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2022
vicdom:
grin
PDP are indeed clowns
Garfield1 Kyase
I will come to this after, it looks silly at first glance.

Been following the Akwa Ibom wahala.
Iwok v PDP: Judgement delivered this morning, Court upholds Akwa Ibom PDP Ward Congress, Primaries and the nomination of Umo Uno.

saintkeppy
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by garfield1: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2022
fergie001:

Iwok v PDP: Judgement delivered this morning, Court upholds Akwa Ibom PDP Ward Congress, Primaries and the nomination of Umo Uno.

saintkeppy

It was expected.the main thing is akan okon vs eno
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Lol! Una never see anything. They have started having sleepless night because of Obi and Obidient people. You think it's a child play for Afenifere to declare for Obi, you think it's a child play for Simon Ekpa to stop sit at home and become Obidient, you think Mazi Nnamdi Kanu didn't see the future to have commanded all Nigerian youth for Obi. At the mention of LP, other parties become jittery. Enough is enough, all old cargos and drug barons must retire from politics by fire by force.

Maybe u mean another Simon ekpa (mumu in my dialect).
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by fergie001: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:

It was expected.the main thing is akan okon vs eno
Hearing to commence July 18.
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by garfield1: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2022
fergie001:
Hearing to commence July 18.

Judgment can come same day
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by fergie001: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:

Judgment can come same day
I don't think so.
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by famology(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2022
NewFolm4:
…wants Shettima, Baba-Ahmed barred as VP candidates, joins Okupe, Masari, LP in suit
• We’ll respond to PDP, says LP’s lawyer
• We’re aware of the suit – Tinubu’s legal team

https://punchng.com/pdp-sues-inec-apc-seeks-obi-tinubus-disqualification/

Mumu people!
PDP is now scared of election. Shame!
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by pacespot(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Did they read INEC laws at all?
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by RexTramadol1: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2022
Minime10:

How much of the Constitution & the Electoral law do you have a grasp at

If you are not senile, you will see where I told the dude I quoted that the Courts will determine the case, they are there to interpret the dictates of the constitution.

Except you’re a Judge, which obviously you can’t be.
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by RexTramadol1: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Cj4charles:
Oga if you like let it fizzle out of your eyes, all I know is me my family and friends will vote Labour Party come 2023 and Peter Obi will emerge winner full stop

Whatever makes you orgasm is okay.

The truth is the truth and fiction is fiction.
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by saintkeppy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
fergie001:

saintkeppy

Yes, according to reports reaching me, counsel to Friday Iwok&others, Ahmed Raji wasn't in court but don't know the reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment, Calls It Mere Academic Exercise / CCT Trial: Saraki Reaches Out To Buhari, Tinubu Again / EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.