Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,098 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Should I Forgive Her?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her?? (48977 Views)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2022
Wonderful

kiss
bejick:

Oga tell us you are the person In question, let help you. The truth is that you love this girl so much but you don't have much spending power to match that of the Reverend Father. Now let tell what will happen for free. They will still bleep, cos the father will use all the resources available to make it happen. Women are been sway great gift from men. So the Father will keep giving things she needs and keep needing. Then she will have to gift the father back her only asset which is her sweet Puna. Las Las you go chop breakfast cos she might break up with you when the gift keep coming. for now it is just phone. she might get a car gift later. Solution is that you brush her Puna as much as will serve until you heart heals.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Cerberus(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2022
Hmm indeed a sad and unfortunate mindset for ladies who have reduced themselves to that.
yusufmurry:
Girls and gift eeeh. Easiest way to catch any girl

Not that they(ladies) can't solve their problems but they just believe they were made to live by arms and begging.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Anyways I'm a girl, but a male friend of mine asked me for an advice

tony5:
Let the guy forgive her but with the promise of cutting off the reverend father... Some MOD needs to be banned sha
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Khastro(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends.

As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

She confessed to her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness, the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??

He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he saw her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

He will be going through your comments

The story sounds fake and made-up. Please call the parish of this priest!
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by meobizy(f): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
She confessed to her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness, the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??
She is codedly looking for permission to complete the deed. If he forgives her then it’ll happen, only the next time she may not come forward with the truth or she’ll convince him again to forgive her.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Desusi: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
ojun50:
Them no dey break up with girls again, you go just dey use her pass time you hear.

For her to visit the man self is a no no for me.
As long as the girl is unregenerate, anything can happen. The only thing that can empower her to shun immorality is being a child of God.Jesus made the different. Without Christ, the immoral Reverend father and the lustful girl will still do it ten times.The power to sin no more reside with the Almighty.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Toktee(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends.

As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he saw her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

Catholic Rev father again.... Thank god this one penetrates the borehole unlike his colleagues in France and Rome that are in the habits of penetrating assholes.

Heaven is FAR.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
I created this tred for someone who needs advise. I don't have all the informations

Khastro:

The story sounds fake and made-up. Please call the parish of this priest!
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
Abi

meobizy:
She is codedly looking for permission to complete the deed. If he forgives her then it’ll happen, only the next time she may not come forward with the truth or she’ll convince him again to forgive her.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Djbeezy23(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
That babe is not trust worthy at all who knows how many men that girl has nacked behind his nose not talk a reverend father that babe get mind oo to even get to pass the night my bro more are coming my guy run before u go receive breakfast

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Daversscript(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Forgive and move on..... That gender can't be studied at all
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by BadNews: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nothing Person No Go See
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

Will u just shut up and leave the girl in the streets where she belongs? My friend this my friend that... until the reverend pour akamu for ur face before u go wise?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by ThePlugg(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
I swear with my life.. is a true story

With your life sad
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Stanleyq: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
I who no be priest dey fear hotel sake of say someone wey know me go catch me, no be dey talk of priest wey everybody know, what a lie from a pit of hell, what a frame up. People dey o.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Ten06(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
You can forgive her she has been anointed with holy sp#m.
She will give you twins, one will look like you and the other will look like your friend.
May I not be unfortunate enough to date any loose one (hot pant) of that gender
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by uche393: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
Powerbandoo:

You and your made up story na idiot
you mean sey Rev Fr no dey nack?
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Is a true story

Stanleyq:
I who no be priest dey fear hotel sake of say someone wey know me go catch me, no be dey talk of priest wey everybody know, what a lie from a pit of hell, what a frame up. People dey o.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Justsylvia(f): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
she going to a hotel to see him means that she had the intention of sleeping with the Rev father . if she had sex with him would you know?
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Stanleyq: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
Is a true story
How do u know
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Stanleyq: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
Is a true story
How did u know it. U followed them abi?
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hmmm, from what the guy said I think the story is true.. but I can't swear for anyone

Stanleyq:
How did u know it. U followed them abi?
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by crazysam001: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
When you entertain disrespect be ready to face the consequences
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Stanleyq: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
Hmmm, from what the guy said I think the story is true.. but I can't swear for anyone

U think and u write. For me its not true. Many things are not true. Its not that some priests who are possessed do not fornicate o, but not going to hotel with a girl, Everybody knows them naa
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Manson1:
I thought Rev fathers are not supposed to have anything to do with the opposite gender

BTW..
This is four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by elisho: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
She go tap anoting tap urs from her
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Dannyilo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
The babe is already sleeping with the rev father. Stop giving yourself hopes. I have experienced this before and the moment she starts fuvking the rev father, no man on Earth can please her anymore not even her boyfriend. Rev fathers knows how to use psychology on women and they spend on women more than politicians if don't know. Before your guy will spend 10k on the girl, rev father would have given like 100k. Better not dig deep or else you will get hypertension.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by superCleanworks(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
My brother e pain you pass the girl boyfriend ooooo lol

pain over a fake story? abi you dey find wetin to talk?
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by anataala: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
But my thought is as a Reverend father you can get married talk less of dating women so what happen? Is the reverend posses by devil or what? This is a. Serious matter
Amarahobu:

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by bergs2: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm a cheating partner is a no no for me!

But I don't believe that lady, she might have sex with the priest... don't be gullible!

Might?
So the other activities aren't sex?
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Pussse1: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:

Chai! Reverend father with serious congeal go do use him dick scatter that pussy and you are here telling is they didn't bleep....Oga she was bleeped doggy style

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by kdfinest(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:

well you have the choice to make, but choose wisely..
But am doubting her story sha, because for her to meet him in a hotel room, is she going there for any religious activities? That alone means she knows from the on set what they would be doing there.
Another issue I have is, the contemporary religious leaders we have, if you can't celibate yourself why indulge in such immoral act. we have many of them. and does he expect such a girl to make confession in church to him? oh God...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.