Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company (24747 Views)

Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Ghanaian Police Officer Caught On Camera Negotiating A Bribe With Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Fiendy(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2022
Hello everyone,

Am so baffled, am online to share this,,

The intelligence report that I got from a reliable source with proof clearly shows that my own blood sister is chatting secretly with criminals to extort my money under false pretense..

Please what should I do, I need an advice please

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by ASAPFERG: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2022
If you have enough evidence, then you should arrest her.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Bluezy13(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2022
You said you have enough proof from a reliable source. But I must ask again;

Are you sure ??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Fiendy(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2022
Bluezy13:
You said you have enough proof from a reliable source. But I must ask again;

Are you sure ??

Am very sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Franzinni: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2022
She collided with them? .. hope she is ok sha. The people that collided like this last week ehn. 3 kpai two are in hospital and the Honda and korope destroy totally. Kai.

I use to tell drivers to stop driving rough it can lead to collision.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by anonymuz(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2022
Fiendy:

Am very sure
call her to order. This is a civil case. No need to come online at the first place.

9 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by viyon02: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2022
This is so ugly, but this is Africa, never take her to court just make sure you detach from her, jealousy and envy may set in, and it may lead to spiritism if you understand what I mean.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by clockwisereport: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2022
Sister from hell

Confront her with your proof

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Hypnotise: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2022
Since you now know and mostly like can defend yourself against the financial attack concort a plan to catch her red handed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by posty56: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
you arrest the bloody criminal that's what you do! after that disown her.. family sometimes don't mean shit.

41 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by omoadeleye(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Get her arrested

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by bestman09(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Prodigal sister

Hope she's not being blackmailed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by YoungLionken(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
These are same people who attack you when you try to expose the ills of women, because of the interest of their sister. See how a woman is beating you to your own game..

Well, it's high time you let her know who's got game...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fiendy:

Am very sure
I'm...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Haahabi: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
That's too bad
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by affable4(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
You never can tell completely, the things money can make people do.

Greedy elder sister from hell

1 Like

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Ijaya123: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Why have you not confronted her with the evidence in your possession? Because as it is, there’s really no advise we can give you here as you didn’t provide any details of the fraudulent activities.

Fiendy:

Am very sure

I’m

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
From all of us @ : We say.............

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by faithfull18(f): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Then don't send money and confront her.
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by RZArecta(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Better report her before they use your relationship with her to rope you in as an accomplice

5 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by FuckSilly: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
FAMILY IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT BLOOD TIES, A STRANGER OR FRIEND CAN BE MORE OF A FAMILY TO YOU THAN SOMEONE YOU SHARE BLOOD TIES WITH ....

Forget the nonsense of no scatter family or nonsense talk of forgiveness.

It's not mistake that she was exploiting you.
A mistake is something you did but didn't know it was wrong. A sin is something you knew was wrong and you still did it.
SHE COMMITTED A SIN! Actions will always have consequences.

She is a psychopath and a CRIMINAL!

DON'T PITY CRIMINALS BECAUSE THEY NEVER HAD PITY ON YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE.

GET HER ARREST AND JAILED IF POSSIBLE.
YOU WILL BE HELPING YOURSELF AND THE SOCIETY AT LARGE =
TAKE SOME CRIMINALS OUT OF THE STREET.
Fiendy:
Hello everyone,

The intelligence report that I got from a reliable source with proof clearly shows that my own blood sister is chatting secretly with criminals to extort my money under false pretense..

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by seborrhic: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
How do people eople react and conclude on a story that is so flimsy?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by inoki247: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
lol
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by phemmyfour: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fiendy:
Hello everyone,

Arrest her...arrant nonsense

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by backnbeta(f): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Confront her with your proof or arrest the criminals she's working with, let her accomplices mention her name themselves and save you the stress of "arresting your own blood" undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by janvier27(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bust them, tighten your controls, let her know what you know, and let it pass

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by kinalo: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
If really ur sista is about doing it which you don't know if is true or not.
Why will you come here n ask for an advise.
Well contact me direct, so I can listen to u n know how u knew and proof u got before giving u an answer.
Online barrister
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Candidlady: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
sad

Your poor sister has been influenced by those criminals (men)

Sit her down and talk to her. They might be running some sorta mk ultra shiii on her

Men are deceptive in nature

Poor lady embarassed cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra / Youths Apprehend A Gang Of Cultists In Ikaland, Delta State (Photos) / ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.