Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Generational Curse Is False Concept - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Generational Curse Is False Concept (1696 Views)

The Narration That Allah's Apostle Never Beat Anyone Is False / Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. / Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generational Curse Is False Concept by AntiChristian: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2022
GENERATIONAL CURSES IN ISLAM

Question
Are there verses for generational curses that can be used to stop the curse?

Answer
All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah and that Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) is His slave and Messenger.

The generational curse which the Christians claim regarding the inherited curse has no basis. It is a false claim, and Allaah will not hold a person accountable for the sins committed by his father or his mother.
Allaah says (what means): {And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another.} [Quran 6:164]

The prominent scholar Ash-Shawkaani may Allaah have mercy upon him said in Fat-h Al-Qadeer, when interpreting this verse, “Meaning that a soul will not be held accountable for a sin or an act of disobedience committed by others; every evil done by any soul falls on it, and it does not go beyond it to others.”

Allaah is just and Most Merciful and He does not hold a person accountable for the sins committed by others.
If a person is afflicted with harm, then it is permissible to treat him with the Quran, because we seek cure and treatment in the Quran for diseases, and it is permissible to ask Allaah with the Quran whatever needs one wishes, as Allaah says (what means): {And We send down of the Quran that which is healing and mercy for the believers.} [Quran 17:82]

Allaah also says (what means): {Say: It is, for those who believe, a guidance and cure.} [Quran 41:44]

Also, the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said, “Recite the Quran and ask Allaah with it.” [At-Tirmithi - Al-Albaani graded it hasan (good)]

Allaah knows best.
https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/329524/generational-curse-is-false-concept
Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by RightChanneI: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Even Ishmael your Islamic father was cursed undecided
Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by Kathiroh: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
RightChanneI:

OK.
Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by AntiChristian: 5:32am On Jul 16, 2022
RightChanneI:

Go and argue about that in this thread!
https://www.nairaland.com/2735340/ishmael-cursed-god/7
Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by ANTllSLAAM: 6:50am On Jul 16, 2022
There father was cursed grin
Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by RightChanneI: 7:19am On Jul 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

Go and argue about that in this thread!
https://www.nairaland.com/2735340/ishmael-cursed-god/7

You can argue that here no need of going anywhere. Ishmael was cursed that is why you Muslims are misbehaving everywhere you go. Is that not a generational curse? undecided

1 Like

Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by RightChanneI: 7:20am On Jul 16, 2022
Kathiroh:

OK.

Thanks
Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by AntiChristian: 5:44am On Jul 19, 2022
RightChanneI:

You can argue that here no need of going anywhere. Ishmael was cursed that is why you Muslims are misbehaving everywhere you go. Is that not a generational curse? undecided

When Christians misbehave is it because Satan cursed them?

Shake head for you!

Where is Ishmael's great nation?
Where is Isaac's own now?
Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by RightChanneI: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

When Christians misbehave is it because Satan cursed them?

Shake head for you!

Where is Ishmael's great nation?
Where is Isaac's own now?

Genesis 6:12

"He shall be a wild man; His hand shall be against every man, And every man’s hand against him. And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.”

Is this not a generational curse seeing the atrocities Muslims and Islamic terrorists are commiting from the ages past till today

1 Like

Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by AntiChristian: 6:31am On Jul 20, 2022
RightChanneI:

Genesis 6:12

"He shall be a wild man; His hand shall be against every man, And every man’s hand against him. And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.”

Is this not a generational curse seeing the atrocities Muslims and Islamic terrorists are commiting from the ages past till today

If it is a generational curses then how does Genesis 17:20 affects your generational curses theory!

God curse Ishmael, then Abraham begs Him for Ishmael. God then said:

And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. Gen 17:20

Does the above not break the curse you stated above?
So which of the terrorists you listed is part of the great nation of Ishmael?

And if God says "you will be a wild man", how does that extend to your generations?
Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by RightChanneI: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

If it is a generational curses then how does Genesis 17:20 affects your generational curses theory!

God curse Ishmael, then Abraham begs Him for Ishmael. God then said:

And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. Gen 17:20

And if God says "you will be a wild man", how does that extend to your generations?

★ Can you name the twelve rulers Ishmael fathered?

★ Ishmael was cursed, go and read his life story, the atrocities he committed and compare to the crimes been carried out by your Islamic terrorists organizations

★ So Ishmael is no more your Arab father is that what you are saying by asking me which of the terrorists organizations I listed is part of the great nation of Ishmael? Maybe members of those Terrorist organizations speaks English, French or Spanish and NOT Arabic before carrying out there atrocities you will tell me

★ The generational cursed on Ishmael is what that's affecting you in islam. Just imagine a world without islam

Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by AntiChristian: 6:29am On Jul 21, 2022
RightChanneI:

★ Ishmael was cursed, go and read his life story, the atrocities he committed and compare to the crimes been carried out by your Islamic terrorists organizations

★ So Ishmael is no more your Arab father is that what you are saying by asking me which of the terrorists organizations I listed is part of the great nation of Ishmael? Maybe members of those Terrorist organizations speaks English, French or Spanish and NOT Arabic before carrying out there atrocities you will tell me

★ The generational cursed on Ishmael is what that's affecting you in islam. Just imagine a world without islam

When you're ready to answer the questions we'll continue.
Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by RightChanneI: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

When you're ready to answer the questions we'll continue.

So I haven't answered your questions here ehm? You think everybody will be like you that always run away for questions. Or do you need someone to interpret this for you?

AntiChristian:

AntiChristian:

Do you intentionally refused reading this path in Genesis 6:12, do you another interpretater to interpret this for you?

His hand shall be against every man, And every man’s hand against him. And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.”

★ The generational cursed on Ishmael is what that's affecting you in islam. Just imagine a world without islam, Just imagine a world without Islamic terrorist organizations.
Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by crackhaus: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Interesting
Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by AntiChristian: 6:47am On Jul 23, 2022
RightChanneI:

So I haven't answered your questions here ehm? You think everybody will be like you that always run away for questions. Or do you need someone to interpret this for you?
I stopped answering asinine mentions! Most of you Christians here are nincompoops with the devil as your guide. I just answer you once a while when I'm less busy.

Mention them from the Bible?

Ishmael was cursed then blessed. You've been talking more about the curse than the blessings! Seems you are more of a pessimist! Where did God curse his descendants? God actually blessed him with a great Nation!

Where is Isaac's nation now?

It is extremely stupid to make claims one can't substanciate. Your Bible said God said Ishmael will have a great nation. You claim Ishmael's descendants are the Muslim terrorists. And i asked "are your God's great nation terrorists"?

Do you intentionally refused reading this path in Genesis 6:12, do you another interpretater to interpret this for you?

His hand shall be against every man, And every man’s hand against him. And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.”
I thought you said God caused him and his generations? Show us how the curse becomes generational to become a great nation!

★ The generational cursed on Ishmael is what that's affecting you in islam. Just imagine a world without islam, Just imagine a world without Islamic terrorist organizations.

Quote the generational curse on Ishmael from the Bible.
Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by RighChanneI: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

stopped answering asinine mentions! Most of you Christians here are nincompoops with the devil as your guide. I just answer you once a while when I'm less busy.

You must stop when frustration comes in, truth will make you uncomfortable

MOST OF YOU MUSLIMS IN CHRISTIAN'S ROOM ARE NINNYHAMMER with the spirit of allah the best deceiver and idol as your guide. I just decided to reply your thrash since morning. I've been busy with your fellow slave and his ancestors (obatala and sango) that he associate himself with the traditional book he inherited from his ancestors

AntiChristian:

Mention them from the Bible?

But you are ranting about the twelve rulers of Ismael and his great nation, is Ishmael no more your Islamic/Arab father?

AntiChristian:

Ishmael was cursed then blessed. You've been talking more about the curse than the blessings! Seems you are more of a pessimist! Where did God curse his descendants? God actually blessed him with a great Nation!

So you now agreed that he was cursed? That's good. The effect of that curse is what that's affecting you in Islam. Is Muhammad not a descendant of Ishmael. Go and read the history of Ishmael, his crimes and atrocities he commited, COMPARE WITH THE CRIMES AND ATROCITIES OF MUHAMMAD, You will see that they both share the same crimes and atrocities.

AntiChristian:

Where is Isaac's nation now?.

Is it inside your quran your god allah mention Isaac nation?

AntiChristian:

It is extremely stupid to make claims one can't substanciate. Your Bible said God said Ishmael will have a great nation. You claim Ishmael's descendants are the Muslim terrorists. And i asked "are your God's great nation terrorists"?

Is Muhammad not a descendant of Ishmael? Is Muhammad not a terrorist, criminal, etc like Ishmael? Those terrorist organizations you saw from that picture, are the members of these terrorist organizations not Muslims like you?

AntiChristian:

I thought you said God caused him and his generations? Show us how the curse becomes generational to become a great nation!

This is the curse:

Is Ishmael NOT against every man? Go and read his life story, crimes and atrocities you'll understand your Arab father (Ishmael) more better. ISHMEAL KILLED MANY PEOPLE LIKE MUHAMMAD, HE TERRORIZED MANY WHILE ALIVE IF NOT FOR JOHANAN's INTERVENTION, HE WOULD HAVE KILLED ALL THE ISRAELITES.

Go and read his story you'll understand him more better.

AntiChristian:

Quote the generational curse on Ishmael from the Bible.

Terrorizing people, killing people, etc are the atrocities Muhammad inherited from him.

Thank you!

Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by AntiChristian: 5:33am On Jul 24, 2022
RighChanneI:

You must stop when frustration comes in, truth will make you uncomfortable

MOST OF YOU MUSLIMS IN CHRISTIAN'S ROOM ARE NINNYHAMMER with the spirit of allah the best deceiver and idol as your guide. I just decided to reply your thrash since morning. I've been busy with your fellow slave and his ancestors (obatala and sango) that he associate himself with the traditional book he inherited from his ancestors
Alhamdulillah for Islam. I pray to die as a Muslim with strong Taoheed! See the nonsense you typed. Anyways, this doesn't stop you from speaking in tongue in church on Sunday.

But you are ranting about the twelve rulers of Ismael and his great nation, is Ishmael no more your Islamic/Arab father?
Where did i rant? Abeg show me? You just love telling lies on Muslims!

So you now agreed that he was cursed? That's good. The effect of that curse is what that's affecting you in Islam. Is Muhammad not a descendant of Ishmael. Go and read the history of Ishmael, his crimes and atrocities he commited, COMPARE WITH THE CRIMES AND ATROCITIES OF MUHAMMAD, You will see that they both share the same crimes and atrocities.
Where did i agree he was cursed? Go and learn grammar! English you no understand! Holy spirit you no get! Wetin you con get? How was his descendants cursed? That's the question you liars won't be able to answer!

Is it inside your quran your god allah mention Isaac nation?
Where are they now ? Show us from your Bible and stop the diversion!

Is Muhammad not a descendant of Ishmael? Is Muhammad not a terrorist, criminal, etc like Ishmael? Those terrorist organizations you saw from that picture, are the members of these terrorist organizations not Muslims like you?
Was Moses and Samson a descendant of Ishmael to have killed so many on God's behalf?

You will never answer the questions asked! You just keep diverting as the devil leads you!

Show us from the Bible how your God cursed Ishmael to have a great nation?

you

This is the curse:

Is Ishmael NOT against every man? Go and read his life story, crimes and atrocities you'll understand your Arab father (Ishmael) more better. ISHMEAL KILLED MANY PEOPLE LIKE MUHAMMAD, HE TERRORIZED MANY WHILE ALIVE IF NOT FOR JOHANAN's INTERVENTION, HE WOULD HAVE KILLED ALL THE ISRAELITES.

Go and read his story you'll understand him more better.

Terrorizing people, killing people, etc are the atrocities Muhammad inherited from him.

Thank you!

So all the evils you do were inherited from your father who also inherited that from his father right? This theory can only be stated by a Christian!

I think I'm done with your lies.
May we never serve your God that curses father without any sin and his generations as you propounded in your evil theory!
Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by RighChanneI: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Alhamdulillah for Islam. I pray to die as a Muslim with strong Taoheed! See the nonsense you typed. Anyways, this doesn't stop you from speaking in tongue in church on Sunday.

Did I prayed you won't die as a Muslim? The same nonsense you typed earlier. Continue being frustrated

AntiChristian:

Where did i rant? Abeg show me? You just love telling lies on Muslims!

Check them out here and many more:

"Most of you Christians here are nincompoops with the devil as your guide."

"When Christians misbehave is it because Satan cursed them?"

AntiChristian:

Where did i agree he was cursed? Go and learn grammar! English you no understand!

Were you sleeping when typing this:

"God curse Ishmael, then Abraham begs Him for Ishmael."

Look for a qualified English teacher to explain to you this your above statement. Thank God we are not typing or communicating in Arabic here

AntiChristian:

Holy spirit you no get! Wetin you con get?

Are you guys in the season of confusion? But you said earlier that I won't stop speaking in tongue in church on Sunday. Why is it now that I no get Holy spirit according to your confusion? May God heal your guys from this state of confusion you are into

AntiChristian:

How was his descendants cursed? That's the question you liars won't be able to answer!
Where are they now ? Show us from your Bible and stop the diversion!

I hate repeating myself, Please always take your time to read everything sent to you gently.

Ishmael was cursed that "his hand shall be against every man, And every man’s hand against him. And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.”

Ishmael murdered many people same also Muhammad, Ishmael terrorized many people, same also Muhammad the descendant of Ishmael. The cursed on Ishmael that his hand shall be against many people is what muhammad inherited from him, which happens to be a generational curse. IF NOT FOR THE INTERVENTION OF JOHANAN, Ishmael wanted to killed all the Israelites

AntiChristian:

Was Moses and Samson a descendant of Ishmael to have killed so many on God's behalf?

You will never answer the questions asked! You just keep diverting as the devil leads you!

You have said it all, ON GOD'S BEHALF.. See go and read the history of Ishmael, his crimes and atrocities. Ishmael murdered, terrorized many people on his own behalf and not on the order of God

AntiChristian:

Show us from the Bible how your God cursed Ishmael to have a great nation?

Are you too suffering from eye problem? Didn't you see this from the previous write-up?

Genesis 16:12

"His hand shall be against every man, And every man’s hand against him. And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.”

AntiChristian:

So all the evils you do were inherited from your father who also inherited that from his father right? This theory can only be stated by a Christian!

I never inherited any evil from my father, my father is NOT a terrorist like muhammad and Ishmael. Muhammad inherited evils from Ishmael your Arab father, Muhammad was a descendant of Ishmael all the crimes and atrocities committed by Muhammad could be traced to Ishmael his great grandfather

AntiChristian:

I think I'm done with your lies.
May we never serve your God that curses father without any sin and his generations as you propounded in your evil theory!

I have exposed your lies, you are free to walk away as I don't care.

Just imagine a world without Islam, Just imagine a world without Islamic terrorist organizations

Thank you!

Re: Generational Curse Is False Concept by 2dominate: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2022
Truly a false concept bro.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Islamic Year / Is This Not Reformed Idol Worshiping? / We (muslims) Worship Allah(swt) Not The black Stone In Ka'aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.