Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. (4976 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Atolu01: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Male children are possessed animals and seemingly near impossible to train and instill morals into. Animals wrongly allowed to roam freely and disrupt ignorant others.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by sekem: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:
I don't need to prove anything to you.

Before nko?

Trying to prove anything to me will be a complete waste of your precious time.
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by ashawopikin(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Beebah2000:
Jeez sad
Oga don finally break virginity. sad
Last born ehhh last born, I dey fear them. Them no dey hear word lipsrsealed
e fit be say no be the guy disvirgin her sef
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by ashawopikin(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Your sister will still go back, she will say he has apologized, that he still loves her

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Sucre6: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:

Confirm guy. Some people here don't understand. One love bro

Ignore them, most of them are mummies boy, and don't know the rule of the street, and most of them don't have much siblings to know how these things works, me, street and family have thought me many life lessons.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
ashawopikin:
e fit be say no be the guy disvirgin her sef
na wetin I dey reason too grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by fman(m): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:
Honestly every guy should always have heart to heart talk with their sisters, daughters and niece

All this girls no to smart and are quite emotional rather than logical
abeg make them source their means,
I take God beg u.
Which kind advice b this. I never get myself finish from the HBP wey my girl give me.
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by YourFavorite21(m): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2022
If na me I go beat the weyrey, make e no near my sister, as I no spoil person sister, person no go come spoil my own.

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by OscarJaden(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Old taker go surely take again
I bet with everything i have... that guy will still knack your sister weda u like it or not

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Cazzim(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=posty56 post=114751806] please tell me this is fiction, your sister don they share puna at a very young age, instead you will advice her to focus and do something with her life [/quot

seriously I can't even stand and see my sister with a guy and I will notice there dating and I will just overlooked things, and she will even have the mind tel me they had sex and apologizing to me for that, if I slap u ba,,, Kai but the way some family they self the tired me oo, my sister can't even stand or sit with a guy make any of us the elders brothers see her with the guy self
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Cazzim(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2022
willi926:
My younger sister aged 19 years is the baby of the house( last born). She never know wetin life dey talk, we still dey pamper her. So it just happens that she fell for the wrong guy almost her age mate(20). When the guy was coming for her, I would see both of them outside our gate, and would always ask her who be this guy wey dey visit u sef, him no get work?. She will just reply he is just a friend. I started noticing the closeness was becoming something else wen the guy don dey get mind to enter our compound. I personally called my sis and told her I don't like the guy, that from the look of things the guy just want to have his way and move on, that she shouldn't give into any of his sexual advances, they should just be friends. Called the guy separately as guy man and asked him wat he wants from her, he said nothing oo, just friends. I told him it should be sooo. After some few weeks ago, I started noticing she have been quiet and reserved, her fair face, pale and red. The calls she always make and recieve don reduce drastically, I already know the signs, she was heart broken.
Na so I called her yesterday night, told her God blessed me with small money, that she should join me to an eatery around our area,( I just did it to bring her out of the house and ask her few thing). When we got to the eatery I saw she been lively again, we ordered what we wanted, I begin ask her questions, she opened up and told me the guy said he is no longer interested, that he has seen another person he truly wants, that she should no longer call him, neither will he pick her calls. I asked her if they had sex and she answered yes and apologised. So I adviced her not to ever call him again, that he will be the one to call wen he is sex starved, immediately I finished the statement the guys call entered, it rang for 2 times, I told her to pick the third call and put it on speakout, the guy just dey, dey propose love, dey talk how he missed my sis, asking of her were about, after two, that he couldn't sleep. I laughed cos the plans I have for that guy is not of good..
seriously I can't even stand and see my sister with a guy and I will notice there dating and I will just overlooked things, and she will even have the mind tel me they had sex and apologizing to me for that, if I slap u ba,,, Kai but the way some family they self the tired me oo, my sister can't even stand or sit with a guy make any of us the elders brothers see her with the guy self

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Enny2013(f): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2022
Wot a gud Broda u ar!
She won't stl heed.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by NACE13: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Cazzim:

Sorry to interfere, bro, but your sister is just pretending due to fear from her big bro and family. If she eventually leaves for school(if she's still a jambite) , where she's free to express herself, that's where her true colour will show; I have seen things first hand.

Now, you should be worried whether she's either pretending or a closet lesbian. Caging her won't do you any good, trust me. Because if she eventually gets served "breakfast", suicide will be her only option.

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Cazzim(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2022
NACE13:

Sorry to interfere, bro, but your sister is just pretending due to fear from her big bro and family. If she eventually leaves for school(if she's still a jambite) , where she's free to express herself, that's where her true colour will show; I have seen things first hand.

Now, you should be worried whether she's either pretending or a closet lesbian. Caging her won't do you any good, trust me. Because if she eventually gets served "breakfast", suicide will be her only option.

oga she is in her final year, 21 yrs old,,, sometimes how parents and older siblings handle there younger ones really matter

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by NACE13: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
Cazzim:

oga she is in her final year, 21 yrs old,,, sometimes how parents and older siblings handle there younger ones really matter

If you shield her from guys, how is she going to tell the good from the bad? How will she see through the lies and deceit of most guys. I pray she sees the right one though.
Let me ask you this; at what age did you start wooing girls?
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by tosaino95(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
See this one you dey chop other guys sisters kitty clean e reach your sister turn na for another guy to chop you dey form Sister Keeper grin

Na sorry be your name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? / Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? / A Thread For Guys With Pride!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.