Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? (29044 Views)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force / VAT: South West States Plan Joint Action, Other States Give Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by adioolayi(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Salvador1:
Lagos
Atiku 25%
Obi 35%

Ondo
Atiku 40%
Obi 28%

Ogun
Atiku 38%
Obi 22%

So, by your own analysis...BAT and other parties will share

Lagos: 40% .. grin

Ondo: 32% .. invariably losing Ondo to Atiku grin

Ogun: 40%... grin

This political neophytes for Nairaland sef....it's either you don't know what mathematical percentage is or you are just playing around ..

Tinubu losing Ondo State is the height of it .. grin grin angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by FreeStuffsNG: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Realestatevixen:

Wake up from your illusion and see the reality of events staring at your face. There's a wind of change blowing in our nation. It's a new dawn. Please quote me this day and save today's date.
The only wind blowing is on Twitter wink Don't get yourself worked up, it is already done and dusted for SW. HE Atiku can take SE as usual

9 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by nsiba: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lagos Over 50%

Ogun over 25%

Ondo 35%

Oyo over 25%

Ekiti over 25%

Osun less than 25%

TINUBU in SS and SE

SS less than 10%

SE less than 1%.

Obi will be President

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by moshino(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
updatechange:
Ok, maybe in Oyo

Every sw state with people of comon sense and conscience, that has suffered economic and security challenges, with their children out of school because of ASUU strike, will give above 25% votes each to PDP and LP.

3 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Arysexy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:

This must be ss

E go clear for your eye with the APC Muslim Muslim ticket which is favouring Obi at the moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by kolarov93(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Atiku will get more than 25% in Oyo state cause of Seyi Makinde influences.
Now that jagaban picked Muslim as running mate, I can bet with my balls that 80% Oyo Christian will not vote for jagaban.

NB: I’m indigene

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by seunmsg(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Emir01:

PDP is not getting 25% in Oyo. All hands are on desk already. Virtually all leaders are supporting Asiwaju forget media noise.

Even Seyi Makinde will work for Tinubu low key. His absence yesterday at Osun state rally says it all. Tinubu should get about 80% in Oyo state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by femicyrus(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Salvador1:
Lagos
Atiku 25%
Obi 35%
Tinubu 40%
Oyo
Atiku 35%
Obi 20%
Tinubu 45%
Osun
Atiku 35%
Obi 15%
Tinubu 50%
Ondo
Atiku 30%
Obi 28%
Tinubu 42%
Ekiti
Atiku 25%
Obi 11%
Tinubu 64%
Ogun
Atiku 28%
Obi 22%
Tinubu 50%
Fixed
Thanks grin

2 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by seunmsg(m): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
kolarov93:
Atiku will get more than 25% in Oyo state cause of Seyi Makinde influences.
Now that jagaban picked Muslim as running mate, I can bet with my balls that 80% Oyo Christian will not vote for jagaban.

NB: I’m indigene

Who told you that Makinde will work for Atiku?

8 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Salvador1: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
adioolayi:

This political neophytes for Nairaland sef....it's either you don't know what mathematical percentage is or you are just playing around ..

Atiku won there last time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Sleekfingers: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:
I know of Lagos, Oyo, Ondo not sure of others.

Peter obituary cannot win in any southwest states.......

He might try in Lagos, due to the large population of southeast and south south people in Lagos....

7 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by adongoba: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
And I thought you get sense ooo

Arysexy:
Lagos

Obi- 40%
Atiku - 10%

Oyo

Obi - 30%
Atiku 60%

Ondo

Obi - 35%
Atiku -25%

Ekiti

Obi - 28%
Atiku -35%

Ogun

Obi - 30%
Atiku 25%

Osun

Obi- 28%
Atiku - 25%

Obi is sure of 25% in all SW states, 90% in SS and SE, 80% in NC states like Benue, Taraba, Nassarawa, Plateau, 40 % in Kogi, Kaduna, Bauchi, Kwara , Niger and may just get 25% spread in the remaining and coast to victory in state spread and votes counted.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by nsiba: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
adioolayi:

With Moslem Moslem ticket OBI will win Lagos and Abuja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by PointZerom: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is on the ballot this time.
He is the most brilliant, most competent and most capable of all the Presidential candidates. Coincidentally, Asiwaju Tinubu is from the SW so It will be an epic massive landslide bloc votes for Asiwaju in the SW.

Others won't get up to 25%. That is why nobody is wasting time on Twitter engaging those with minority votes or no vote.

Massive votes for Asiwaju Tinubu is a done and dusted deal for Asiwaju in his SW zone as he has no opponent from the SW unlike HE Atiku having Asiwaju's deputy slugging it out with him in the NE.

PDP may enjoy noticeable number of votes in Lagos and Oyo. No show for other mushroom parties.

There is a peculiar way election runs in the SW and it will come to full glare when the results roll in.

Those guys contesting against Asiwaju are getting, pata pata, not more than 5% or less of the SW votes.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

Wait until you see the names of people on PVC then will it clear for your eyes.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by ubest1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Also Which South EAST & SOUTH SOUTH STATE can TINUBU And Atiku Get 25%?

3 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Seankhalifa: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tinibu will get millions vote from lagos.. yoruba go hype obi but d election dy dem go sly him and atiku.. watch out and see.. even Jadon go vote tinubu over obi or atiku... election in nigeria is more trabalistic than religion forget d trend we read online... nobody dey follow tinibu drag west... north vote done divide already... shettima where tinubu carry no be small boy for politics.... am voting obi cause of my mind set... but base of calculations and federal power tinubu will be d president of Nigeria... remember the west no send religion..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Donsheddy: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
All obi needs to win the election...

S.E - 90%
S.S - 65%
S.W - 35%
N.C - 35%
N.E - 15%
N.W - 15%

IS THIS REALISTIC ONLY TIME WILL TELL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by shedrack1234: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
This how it's going to be, if it pain you, in oshomole voice, go and hug transformer
Lagos
Atiku 25%
Obi 35%
Oyo
Atiku 30%
Obi 55%
Osun
Atiku 19%
Obi 60%
Ondo
Atiku 23%
Obi 58%
Ekiti
Atiku 20%
Obi 65%
Ogun
Atiku 20%
Obi 78%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by nsiba: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Peter obituary cannot win in any southwest states.......

He might try in Lagos, due to the large population of southeast and south south people in Lagos....

Sharap Lagos and Abuja and Rivers is a goal for OBI

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by SmartPolician: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Arysexy:
Lagos

Obi- 40%
Atiku - 10%

Oyo

Obi - 30%
Atiku 60%

Ondo

Obi - 35%
Atiku -25%

Ekiti

Obi - 28%
Atiku -35%

Ogun

Obi - 30%
Atiku 25%

Osun

Obi- 28%
Atiku - 25%

Obi is sure of 25% in all SW states, 90% in SS and SE, 80% in NC states like Benue, Taraba, Nassarawa, Plateau, 40 % in Kogi, Kaduna, Bauchi, Kwara , Niger and may just get 25% spread in the remaining and coast to victory in state spread and votes counted.

These figures are unrealistic. Labour Party is still new.

3 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by kolarov93(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
seunmsg:

Who told you that Makinde will work for Atiku?

Since makinde will not come out openly to declare support for Tinubu, Atiku will get more than 25% my brother.

Oyo Christian no dy joke. Muslim/muslim ticket will hinder Tinubu vote in oyo state. I don’t know about other Yoruba state. I can only talk about the state I live in
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by zeenaman: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Seyi Makinde will vote Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by emmydee(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lagos: Obi 60% Atiku 5% Tinubu 35%
Oyo : Obi 65% Atiku : 15%: Tinubu :20%
Ondo: Obi 70%, Atiku 2% , Tinubu 28%
Ekiti Obi :55%, Atiku 2%, Tinubu43%
Ogun : Obi 60%, Atiku 5% Tinubu 35%
Osun : Obi 52%, Atiku 30% Tinubu 18%

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Abujason: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Salvador1:
Lagos
Atiku 25%
Obi 35%
Oyo
Atiku 35%
Obi 20%
Osun
Atiku 35%
Obi 15%
Ondo
Atiku 40%
Obi 28%
Ekiti
Atiku 25%
Obi 11%
Ogun
Atiku 38%
Obi 22%

If you believe your own Maths, you do know that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is gone, finished, finito, el-gonzo! If Atiku and Obi combined are getting over 50% then that also means he is scoring less than 50.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Dshocker(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
My friend here Myhusband and his family and friends will definitely vote for Labour Party.

Tinubu and his party has nothing to offer, apart from stealing and stealing, to impoverish Nigerians the more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by kolexxy: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lagos
Atiku 20%
Obi 25%

Oyo
Atiku 30%
Obi 10%

Osun
Atiku 35%
Obi 10%

Ondo
Atiku 25%
Obi 10%

Ekiti
Atiku 20%
Obi 10%

Ogun
Atiku 25%
Obi 10%

In all, Asiwaju will win the presidential race...Iyanu A Shele...

3 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Akerele44(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:

What rubbish is this?

He meant during ONLINE POLL

5 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by fergie001: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
25%:
PDP - (Lagos, Ondo & Oyo);

LP - (Lagos)

Lagos - One will likely drop cos they will slash their votes.

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Thegoodone13(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lagos
Oyo
Ogun
Ondo
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Arysexy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
SmartPolician:

These figures are unrealistic. Labour Party is still new.

Nigerians are not voting party this time but the right candidate.

Most people that were supporting PDP and APC before are no longer gonna vote them

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by lollybee15(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wow, Tinubu can never be another Awolowo in Yorubaland, lailai. People shouldn't believe that he will have the votes of all Yorubas, we have millions of Yorubas who are not gullible at all, who will never fall for his antics and intrigues. Some have woken up from their hypnosis, so for this reason, he should be told that he cannot get majority votes in the South West. I'm a full Yoruba man, I know of many other Yorubas who will never vote for him and his likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by seanwilliam(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Unless obi supporters do massive cavassing,, I mean door to door physical campaign . I don’t seen him winning Atiku in any southwest state.. if he manage to get 20% in Lagos mehn , e try ,

As of now , the battle is between tinubu and Atiku ..
Anyway..
My take
Lagos
Atiku 30%
Obi 20%
Oyo
Atiku 40%( makinde’s influence )
Obi 5%
Ondo
Atiku 25%
Obi 10%
Osun
Atiku 40%
Obi 3% ( I’m very very certain of this )
Ekiti
Atiku 30%
Obi 10%

In all honesty , this is the reality on ground.

Real voters are not on Twitter or nairaland .
Infact 70% of voters in Nigeria don’t use internet ..
In the last election, I remember how Buhari was insulted and how he was the underdog in all polls on the internet , but the result shut everyone ,,
They’re all thieves though . , Atiku,tinubu , obi all of dem.

My choice anyday anytime is Osinbajo-a better devil … But then It’s what it is.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION / Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari / 25 APC Presidential Aspirants (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.