Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? (29045 Views)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force / VAT: South West States Plan Joint Action, Other States Give Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by RobbStark(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
That person that said Ibos are very few in Lagos is saying rubbish if he thinks only ibos will vote ObiDatti.

I am Ijaw but I say this, majority of ObiDatti votes in Lagos n other South West States will come from Yorubas.

Like someone said, not everyone is a tout in Lagos.

Vote wisely
Say NO to vote buying
Vote ObiDatti2023
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by garfield1: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
43Ronin:

Not this time around igbo will vote enmass for him even those in APC, I don't see where any other party will get 25% in SE. SS votes will equally be shared with him getting majority over atiku. Christian votes might be divided but a large chunk will go to him.
The election is btwn LP & PDP. APC is already out b4 they even started. Lol.

You lie.the election is between apc and lp.pdp is already out.apc takes north,lp se and ss.atiku might not win any region
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Ayoolamax: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
EzeAnambra:
Quote from my educated Yoruba friends:

1) We won't vote base on Tribal sentiment - Salamu

2) No True Omoluabi will support a thief except they are both in the same business - Olaniyi

I'm expecting other Omoluabis to do the right thing.
Save Nigeria from sinkin. The country has suffered enough under this administration. Vote LP, vote Peter Obi For a better Naija.
I should leave my own and vote ur own Abi, pls hope u no they smoke weed?

2 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Ayoolamax: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
jaxxy:
Lagos is obidient. Southwest will not vote a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

infact Nobody/No region, No state will vote the DOA muslim/Muslim ticket.
see this one ooooo, Abeg wake up from ur dream oooo, and can u use ur wife or house place the bet oooo?. But if it sure for u we can bet with our wife, house, car and our investment if u have any. Thanks
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ayoolamax:
see this one ooooo, Abeg wake up from ur dream oooo, and can u use ur wife or house place the bet oooo?. But if it sure for u we can bet with our wife, house, car and our investment if u have any. Thanks

What kind of dity talk is this. u think I am one of u urchins? Even winning pdp In lagos is by how many vote difference?
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Owologbo(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Pipe dream, if only Tinubu will receive 50% of Igbo land votes, you can't be tribalist and expect people not to checkmate you, cheap blackmail Will not work

I know for a fact that Obi will get more than 25% vote from Lagos State.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by olril17(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kayrich:
Obi will get even more than 25% in Lagos because of hatred for BAT. That hatred is not recognized in other southwest states. I do visit those states very well and BAT wasn’t applying to their thinking. They know BAT is their reputable leader and not as scapegoat like those who have govern their various states in the past.
For Atiku, he won’t be voted much in that axis less than 5% anyway. because PDP are on downfall in all those states.
Lol
Tinubu that is hated by a lot of Yoruba people?
I’m an osun state indigene and tinubu will struggle to win cos so many hate him. Come and see how people are even campaigning against him here.
Unless you get carried away by SW apc propaganda that will have you believe every Yoruba man lick the feet of tinubu which is not the case.
Pdp has mad fans in sw that even if pdp present a goat they will vote for the goat.
The election results will be divided again among the major contenders. Sw will not give block votes.
Atiku will easily get 40 percent that’s without even campaigning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Owologbo(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is on the ballot this time. That make a whole lot of difference. That is why his opponents were in morbid fear of him getting the APC ticket and were playing infantile pranks thinking we will be naive enough to back someone else from the SW.

He is the most brilliant, most competent and most capable of all the Presidential candidates.
Coincidentally, Asiwaju Tinubu is from the SW so It will be an epic massive landslide bloc votes for Asiwaju in the SW.

Others won't get up to 25%. That is why nobody is wasting time on Twitter engaging those with minority votes or no vote. The Igbo are the loudest against Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not Igbo and a Christian.

Fortunately for Asiwaju, the Igbo population is a minority population which has been inflated over the years , 80% of Igbo population live in the 5 Igbo SE states while only 20% of Igbo live outside the SE. Most of this 20% live in Rivers, Delta, Benue and Kogi states bordering our 5 Igbo SE states leaving only few living in the SW to vote for PDP and other mushroom parties. The politicians have this data from the clean data captured from biometrics and demograhic information linked to NIN, INEC register and registered GSM numbers. OUK tactically alluded to this in one of his interviews.

Massive votes for Asiwaju Tinubu is a done and dusted deal for Asiwaju in his SW zone as he has no opponent from the SW unlike HE Atiku having Asiwaju's deputy slugging it out with him in the NE.

PDP may enjoy noticeable number of votes in Lagos and Oyo. No show for other mushroom parties.

There is a peculiar way election runs in the SW and it will come to full glare when the results roll in.

Those guys contesting against Asiwaju are getting, pata pata, not more than 5% or less of the SW votes.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

There are different kinds of illness, though I don't know which one you are suffering from.
I don't understand how you can call someone that sold buhari to you as the best among millions of people, with a lot of unfulfilledpromises intelligent.
You are must be suffering from something worse than memory lost.

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Kayrich(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
olril17:

Lol
Tinubu that is hated by a lot of Yoruba people?
I’m an osun state indigene and tinubu will struggle to win cos so many hate him. Come and see how people are even campaigning against him here.
Unless you get carried away by SW apc propaganda that will have you believe every Yoruba man lick the feet of tinubu which is not the case.
Pdp has mad fans in sw that even if pdp present a goat they will vote for the goat.
The election results will be divided again among the major contenders. Sw will not give block votes.
Atiku will easily get 40 percent that’s without even campaigning.

Ok. We will see
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by olril17(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is on the ballot this time. That make a whole lot of difference. That is why his opponents were in morbid fear of him getting the APC ticket and were playing infantile pranks thinking we will be naive enough to back someone else from the SW.

He is the most brilliant, most competent and most capable of all the Presidential candidates.
Coincidentally, Asiwaju Tinubu is from the SW so It will be an epic massive landslide bloc votes for
Asiwaju in the SW.

Others won't get up to 25%. That is why nobody is wasting time on Twitter engaging those with minority votes or no vote. The Igbo are the loudest against Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not Igbo and a Christian.

Fortunately for Asiwaju, the Igbo population is a minority population which has been inflated over the years , 80% of Igbo population live in the 5 Igbo SE states while only 20% of Igbo live outside the SE. Most of this 20% live in Rivers, Delta, Benue and Kogi states bordering our 5 Igbo SE states leaving only few living in the SW to vote for PDP and other mushroom parties. The politicians have this data from the clean data captured from biometrics and demograhic information linked to NIN, INEC register and registered GSM numbers. OUK tactically alluded to this in one of his interviews.

Massive votes for Asiwaju Tinubu is a done and dusted deal for Asiwaju in his SW zone as he has no opponent from the SW unlike HE Atiku having Asiwaju's deputy slugging it out with him in the NE.

PDP may enjoy noticeable number of votes in Lagos and Oyo. No show for other mushroom parties.

There is a peculiar way election runs in the SW and it will come to full glare when the results roll in.

Those guys contesting against Asiwaju are getting, pata pata, not more than 5% or less of the SW votes.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.
Lol. Nobody is winning SW in a landslide I’m dammed sure about that
Tinubu that so many Yorubas hate like shitt
And apc has been a failure and calamity in so many sw states which will even influence voters.

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by olril17(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kayrich:

Ok. We will see
Of course!
Sw is a hotbed of political liberality that’s why sw apc propaganda and people outside the region always lapping up their narrative is so hilarious.
Look at 2015 for example you will think GEJ with all the noise,Sai baba and propaganda will not even get a single vote in sw, yet he got about 44 percent of the votes.
Sw is too politically polarized to give block votes.
Personally I’ve met so many fanatical atiku supporters even within this osun state.
Now you have Obi who will also get a chunk of the votes based on religious grounds.
That’s sw for you bro and you can come back to this post next year
Tribal politics don’t have much ground in sw and as long as you’re backed by a major party or popular you always stand a chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by deltaprincess(f): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:
Atiku

Oyo
May be Ondo

Obi

None

Atiku may not get it this time since a Yoruba man is having the Presidential opportunity
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by adetayoonas(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Salvador1:
Lagos
Atiku 25%
Obi 35%
Oyo
Atiku 35%
Obi 20%
Osun
Atiku 35%
Obi 15%
Ondo
Atiku 40%
Obi 28%
Ekiti
Atiku 25%
Obi 11%
Ogun
Atiku 38%
Obi 22%

Both Atiku and Obi can't get up to 5% combined. Tinubu for President
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by chukwuma234: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Coincidentally, Asiwaju Tinubu is from the SW so It will be an epic massive landslide bloc votes for Asiwaju in the SW.

Kindly quote the source of your data? I wonder how people read comments and like them without verifying the data. No accountability. One manufactures unverified data and blind people follow. And yet a lot of these people are so called graduates.

#sayless

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by alkali45(m): 12:49am On Jul 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by sirade2: 4:49am On Jul 16, 2022
I don't think Obi and Atiku can get 25% of vote in any southwest state because is very glaring Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu dominated all southwest state and been him himself on ballot this time around, it only in Lagos that PDP normally get big numbers of vote in previous presidential elections due to population of southeast and southsouth state living in Lagos that vote for them but game changes now majority of them will vote for Peter Obi Labour Party which will affect PDP Atiku Party, other state Ogun, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo is work over for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, even in last presidential elections that PDP won in Governorship elections in oyo APC won presidential elections.....sample of what will happen is what u seen in last Ekiti elections and you will see another sample today in Osun
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by CapitalCee(m): 5:09am On Jul 16, 2022
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by mikeadek2003: 5:10am On Jul 16, 2022
ONDO STATE IS SURE
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Gbagura: 6:08am On Jul 16, 2022
Shayetet13:

Stop shifting the goal post. Is Obasanjo Yoruba or not? That is the question
He's a pdp member and stop shifting goalpost.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2022
sirade2:
I don't think Obi and Atiku can get 25% of vote in any southwest state because is very glaring Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu dominated all southwest state and been him himself on ballot this time around, it only in Lagos that PDP normally get big numbers of vote in previous presidential elections due to population of southeast and southsouth state living in Lagos that vote for them but game changes now majority of them will vote for Peter Obi Labour Party which will affect PDP Atiku Party, other state Ogun, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo is work over for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, even in last presidential elections that PDP won in Governorship elections in oyo APC won presidential elections.....sample of what will happen is what u seen in last Ekiti elections and you will see another sample today in Osun

Lie. PDP won the presidential elections in Oyo and Ondo States in 2019. That means everything you have said is false. Stop being sentimental
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Idiotseverywher: 6:54am On Jul 16, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

. So in your God giving conscience you are right with this analysis? Chai people with dead conscience
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Idiotseverywher: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2022
Neddstark:
The ones with population of those who call our beautiful country a Zoo.
. And so what? I
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Dshocker(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Myhusband:

voting Peter obi in future might be possible but not now that we've the competent Tinubu on the contest

so rest with your pityobi gibberish talk

Peter Obi wants to help you and your lineage to at least see small progress or light....I weep!

My brother just vote for him.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Realestatevixen: 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ttalk:

Revolution in ethnic colouration is dead on arrival. Stop deceiving yourself

You are the one in complete deception and delusion
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Myhusband(m): 5:14am On Jul 17, 2022
Dshocker:

Peter Obi wants to help you and your lineage to at least see small progress or light....I weep!

My brother just vote for him.

Anambra people were in darkness after he left, money meant to fix those Anmabra roads were hoard, he will repeat the same in Nigeria, we don't need such man as President

he can be president of Ohaneze
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Dshocker(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

Anambra people were in darkness after he left, money meant to fix those Anmabra roads were hoard, he will repeat the same in Nigeria, we don't need such man as President

he can be president of Ohaneze

Go and verify..... The true Nigerians that has traveled far and wide, even the cheapest most developed country to visit, like Dubai and wants same replica in Nigeria, will rather vote for competent leader like Peter Obi that has a clean track record, right from when he started importation in the early 90's to when he became a billionaire and had access to credit facility as much as £11M in the UK.

And how he changed the history of Great Anambra State.

Oh...... I weep.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Myhusband(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dshocker:

Go and verify..... The true Nigerians that has traveled far and wide, even the cheapest most developed country to visit, like Dubai and wants same replica in Nigeria, will rather vote for competent leader like Peter Obi that has a clean track record, right from when he started importation in the early 90's to when he became a billionaire and had access to credit facility as much as £11M in the UK.

And how he changed the history of Great Anambra State.

Oh...... I weep.

which of Anambra? is it the one I served after his govt?

if that's how he made anambra look like glorify village is the same you're hoping for Nigeria then his chances in future is not sure
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Dshocker(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

which of Anambra? is it the one I served after his govt?

if that's how he made anambra look like glorify village is the same you're hoping for Nigeria then his chances in future is not sure

How does the Niger bridge look like?...

If you can show me prove you served in Anambra state, i will transfer the some of 100k to you.

You are just a sadist that doesn't even know where his problems are from....oh, i weep.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Myhusband(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dshocker:

How does the Niger bridge look like?...

If you can show me prove you served in Anambra state, i will transfer the some of 100k to you.

You are just a sadist that doesn't even know where his problems are from....oh, i weep.

I served in Akaboukwu community at the back of St Mary Nnewi North to be precise.

after leaving Oyi LGA where Anambra camp was stationed, the first place we were taking to with the help of winners was Otolo, from there I move back to my PPA area

I'm surprise if the same Anambra I served you're hyping that peter obi did this and that

from Nnewi north to Nnewi south, to idemili, ihiala among others

what did Peter obi do in Anambra, I'm asking you again

you will transfer the sum not some of 100k grin
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Dshocker(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Myhusband:

I served in Akaboukwu community at the back of St Mary Nnewi North to be precise.

after leaving Oyi LGA where Anambra camp was stationed, the first place we were taking to with the help of winners was Otolo, from there I move back to my PPA area

I'm surprise if the same Anambra I served you're hyping that peter obi did this and that

from Nnewi north to Nnewi south, to idemili, ihiala among others

what did Peter obi do in Anambra, I'm asking you again

you will transfer the sum not some of 100k grin

If you can show me proof you were there, i am still going to transfer the money...

I still maintain that you haven't been to Anambra.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Myhusband(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dshocker:

You fucking re-tarded bastard, here are some evidence of money laundry and drug conviction against your greedy candidate, that wants to rule Nigeria because it is his turn

Imagine him as the president of Nigeria, amongst committees of nations, like a meeting at the United Nations, where he will urinate on his body, what a shame.

I weep!

don't waste your weeping yet, let pityobi lose disgracefully so that you can weep it together grin

many allegations ref to Buhari sponsoring Bokoharam, did that stop his election and reelection? we will see where your mumu evidence will put your pityobi to

instead of marketing your candidate, you're busy with other candidate biography and they sad east people are industrious, abeg how? mama Chukwu

meanwhile where is the sumsome of 100k you want to send for the prove serving in Anambra, broke boy like you. continue chest besting with empty stomach

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government / Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno / Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.