Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,201 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu (2097 Views)

Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu / What Nigerians Think About Saraki Joining Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by IamAtikulate: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2022
I guess you remember David Hundeyin explosive work on Tinubu drug dealings?

Several Nigerians are now printing it as magazines and sharing to their friends.

A good Nigerian already requested 100k to be translated into Hausa and people are volunteering to help him distribute.

Some groups are also transforming the magazines to audio in different languages.

Here is the link to download the PDF

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ddx29bd05o22g4j/westafricaweekly-substack-com-p-bola-ahmed-tinubu-from-drug-lord.pdf/file

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by IgweOfNnewi: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2022
You mean igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2022
Urchins will not rest

6 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by Moh247: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2022
Free publicity

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2022
Hahahahahaha
edo billboard format loading
my own group is cooking something explosive

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:
Free publicity
e pain am ooo

5 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by Sleyk: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2022
E don dey zeh...

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by OkutaNla: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2022
I've come to the conclusion that if Tinubu could survive the OBJ years and EndSars Tsunamis (the original intent of endsars agitation was hijacked by his political detractors and Ipob sympathizers who manipulated the youths to turn Tinubu into the focus of their angst), he can survive anything. The guy's nickname should be Mr. Survivor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by SmartPolician: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
OkutaNla:
I've come to the conclusion that if Tinubu could survive the OBJ years and EndSars Tsunamis (the original intent of endsars agitation was hijacked by his political detractors and Ipob sympathizers who manipulated the youths to turn Tinubu into the focus of their angst), he can survive anything. The guy's nickname should be Mr. Survivor.

People are trying to warn you about the man you are queuing behind and you are here hailing him. I hope you won't deny voting for him in 2023 when the suffering becomes unbearable. Nobody should say they were deceived because we are all making this decision clear-headed.

15 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by OkutaNla: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
SmartPolician:

People are trying to warn you about the man you are queuing behind and you are here hailing him. I hope you won't deny voting for him in 2023 when the suffering becomes unbearable. Nobody should say they were deceived because we are all making this decision clear-headed.

Your hot tears are very delicious. cheesy Dat ekun egbere tears go extend for another 8-years.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by SmartPolician: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
OkutaNla:

Your hot tears are very delicious. cheesy Dat ekun egbere tears go extend for another 8-years.

Huncle, if you people like bring this country down, what I do is completely immune to the entire Nigerian economy.

I just hate seeing people beg up and down and displaying their sense of entitlement after collecting money and gifts to vote for idiots.

3 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by thatigboman1: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
#EscoBAT is a born thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by Karlovich: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
embarassed As an individual from SW, I'm ashamed of my people for supporting this cocaine addict. This is not what Awolowo and Abiola had in their minds for us.

Awolowo gave us education, Abiola gave us democracy while Tinubu gave us his urchins that harass Lagosians.

I will remain OBIdient because Druggie's plans for Nigeria are nothing but evil.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
You mean igbos

Oh you didn't see the video where some Northern guys were mocking your candidate with his desperate emilokon agenda grin grin
The joke is actually on you grin
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by IgweOfNnewi: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Oh you didn't see the video where some Northern guys were mocking your candidate with his desperate emilokon agenda grin grin
The joke is actually on you grin
Any Igbo can be a northern

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Any Igbo can be a northern

Including the religious leaders that are preaching against tinubu and cursing any Northern finger that votes for him grin grin
The joke is truly on you grin grin
There is no politians all over the country that the average Northerner dreads more than Tinubu,do a little practical,go to the Hausa community in your Area and preach Tinubu to them, please ensure that you put on an armor make them no use dagger shift your left rib grin
This is the end of the road for Apc grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by epondudu: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu/Shettima2023.
It's too late to cry over spilled milk.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by IamAtikulate: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
OkutaNla:
He will never survive Moslem Moslem ticket. Take it to the bank
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by IamAtikulate: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
epondudu:
Tinubu/Shettima2023.
It's too late to cry over spilled milk.
Only Yoruba moslems' are supporting that ticket

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
SmartPolician:

Did he tell you he's suffering?
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by SmartPolician: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
tonyuny12:

And who made you his spokesman? undecided
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
SmartPolician:

And who made you his spokesman? undecided

Because you're not respecting his vhoice
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
tonyuny12:

gas is 10,500, something we bought 2500 in 2014. Are you and your households not buy from the same market? Rice I bought 8000 in 2014 is now 33000. Are you not suffering enough to denounce the useless set of leaders?
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
gas is 10,500, something we bought 2500 in 2014. Are you and your households not buy from the same market? Rice I bought 8000 in 2014 is now 33000. Are you not suffering enough to denounce the useless set of leaders?

We must be realistic in our opinions as much as we see things this bad. But then, what we have are same set of persons cutting across parties and same politicians who had contributed to what we have today.
But then are we ready to vote in anyone who has not been in the political scene because that's what I understand as trying something new.
You can't bring me anyone who have benefited from the government of both APC and PDP alike who became candidates of other party due to inability to clinch the tickets of both parties and want me try something new with them.

I hope you see reason with me...
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
tonyuny12:

We must be realistic in our opinions as much as we see things this bad. But then, what we have are same set of persons cutting across parties and same politicians who had contributed to what we have today.
But then are we ready to vote in anyone who has not been in the political scene because that's what I understand as trying something new.
You can't bring me anyone who have benefited from the government of both APC and PDP alike who became candidates of other party due to inability to clinch the tickets of both parties and want me try something new with them.

I hope you see reason with me...
I see. So among these obvious evils, Nigerians should repeat the mistake of 2015? Who among all these contenders has not benefited from the said parties? Remove tribe and sentiment, who is more physically, mentally and emotionally fit for toughest job? Just the order day, the old man who is beriefed of ideas on how tackle the numerous challenges bedeviling the country was crying that the job is too though and can't wait to go. Why do you people like doing the same thing over and over again and be expecting different results? Is it the fragile looking old man with the contentious bokoharam vp that is worth out of over 200m Nigerians?
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by hrykanu231(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
You mean igbos

Did he enter plea bargain or not?
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by ariesbull: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed As an individual from SW, I'm ashamed of my people for supporting this cocaine addict. This is not what Awolowo and Abiola had in their minds for us.

Awolowo gave us education, Abiola gave us democracy while Tinubu gave us his urchins that harass Lagosians.

I will remain OBIdient because Druggie's plans for Nigeria are nothing but evil.

Abiola was also into drugs ask David Hudeyin
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by sekem: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
This NEFERTITI must be made a minister in Peter Obi's incoming government.

The babe is just too much.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by Vyzz: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
You mean igbos

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We igbos have nothing against Tinubu and beside we don't speak Hausa or know hot to translate it...

Tinubu should just step down because he Don loose already
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Evaloyal2J:

I see. So among these obvious evils, Nigerians should repeat the mistake of 2015? Who among all these contenders has not benefited from the said parties? Remove tribe and sentiment, who is more physically, mentally and emotionally fit for toughest job? Just the order day, the old man who is beriefed of ideas on how tackle the numerous challenges bedeviling the country was crying that the job is too though and can't wait to go. Why do you people like doing the same thing over and over again and be expecting different results? Is it the fragile looking old man with the contentious bokoharam vp that is worth out of over 200m Nigerians?

Suggest a better candidate and give me reasons why I should vote for him. Besides, I appreciate your response devoid of insults and bitterness.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo / Seun's Analogy About Peter Obi And His Supporters (tweet Photo) / PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.