Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds (3377 Views)

Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend / Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by Xris74: 6:09am On Aug 14, 2007
Igbos in Nairaland! What to do with Laudate, Dimka, Batu and other knaves of like mind?

I advise that we completely ignore these crappy fellows. They are insufferable human haters, some openly, others in more sly manner. They are a lost cause. We can never MEND their lost souls. Therefore, let us completely fool them by ignoring them. This might be difficult because we expect that they will bring (gate-crash) their rotten selves and morbid hatred into any thread that concerns the Igbo, in a bid to derail the thread or elicit a specific type of response that suits their whims and caprices. Since these fellows are absolutely inconsequential creatures, please ignore them, and fast. I will try my best possible to show an example in this regard.
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by Afam(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2007
I agree with you.

Henceforth, the likes of batu, laudate, dimka (never bothered to reply this one anyway as he seems to be a regular mad man) and Ono (unless he has completely gotten rid of the hatred he openly displayed) will not get any responses to their hate filled nonsense.
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by Planner(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2007
Emmmm, let us leave out Laudate from this for now. Lumping him with Batu, Ono, Dimka is not entirely fair. At least Laudate post has been quite intelligent.
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by McKren(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2007
Planner:

Emmmm, let us leave out Laudate from this for now. Lumping him with Batu, Ono, Dimka is not entirely fair. At least Laudate post has been quite intelligent.

You are simply attempting to put out a fire while at the same time choosing to leave a tank of petrol just 1m away.

I suggest people ignore all hate threads refered to Igbos and the South-East because they will soon change names. If you see any name consistently posting news from the South-East, Ignore it.
I also call on you Xris=Dokokwy=whatever to stop your own games cause your activities justify the actions of some fools on Nairaland.
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by laudate: 11:50am On Aug 14, 2007
Chukwu biko!! shocked You mean some folks actually have enough time on their hands, to launch a whole thread devoted to me?? Hehehehe. . . . . . . . .na so di matter pain una reach? Kai! cool

Next time you decide to do so, please do not lump me with any other person. I walk alone. . . wink
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2007
laudate:

Chukwu biko!! shocked You mean some folks actually have enough time on their hands, to launch a whole thread devoted to me?? Hehehehe. . . . . . . . .na so di matter pain una reach? Kai! cool

Next time you decide to do so, please do not lump me with any other person. I walk alone. . . wink

You seem to score big with the guys! Where is Donzman grin
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by ono(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2007
I have observed, with dismay, the unprovoked attacks on my person in some of the threads on this politics board.. But I remember doing all I can to calm frayed nerves on the Biafran thread. And I went to bed with the hope that all misunderstandings as regards that particular topic (Biafran War) has been resolved. But with this new thread, opened by no other person than the perennial illiterate called Xris74, I'm beginning to doubt if that's truly the case.

Well, if Ndigbos on Nairaland cannot tame a wayward son of theirs, in the person of Xris74, then may I suggest they send him to me for proper training in the art of addressing issues.

I hereby request, formally, the approval of Ndigbo Nairaland members to hand over Xris74 to me for formal training in an undisclosed location in the creeks of the Niger Delta.
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by grafikdon: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2007
ono:

I hereby request, formally, the approval of Ndigbo Nairaland members to hand over Xris74 to me for formal training in an undisclosed location in the creeks of the Niger Delta.

Bwahahahaha!. . . long time since I heard that one. . . 'No man's land, fight to the finish'. It is usually a place reserved for people to 'settle' their business uninterrupted. . . no referee, no rules, no foul. . . anything goes. grin

No yawah, when una finish settling your 'business' just let know. Prince Otonuchichi Odimkpumpkuemeire 1, signing out. cool
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by Xris74: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2007
ono:

I have observed, with dismay, the unprovoked attacks on my person in some of the threads on this politics board.. But I remember doing all I can to calm frayed nerves on the Biafran thread. And I went to bed with the hope that all misunderstandings as regards that particular topic (Biafran War) has been resolved. But with this new thread, opened by no other person but the perennial illiterate called Xris74, I'm beginning to doubt if that's truly the case.

Well, if Ndigbos on Nairaland cannot tame a wayward son of theirs, in the person of Xris74, then may I suggest they send him to me for proper training in the art of addressing issues.

The fact that I never included your name (because as far as I am concerned, you simply do not exist) and yet you responded with that utter gibberish you posted up there confirms the fact that you harbour a deep resentment against the Igbo. You also confirmed that you are a knave in the class of Laudate, Batu and Dimka. What more can I say?
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2007
Na wah for Nigeria oh!  And Oprah Winfrey has not even spoken on this matter yet!!! grin  Una wan kill una selves undecided For wetin now  The oppressors are in Asokoro having coffee and buttery biscuits,  but you guys are here doing what I cannot understand.  I have learned to stay away from tribal threads--so please if you see any tribal thread with "members only" sign in front of the door---make una no enter oh--even if them invite una!!!!!! Especially if dem dey speak some kain "language" wen una no understand--- Just peep small, then waka pass je je!!! Because you need invitation to enter those places. That means you are not invited.  Nairaland is a very large place and I have come to respect people who never venture into certain areas.

As for threads that target a particular tribe, the very same people complaining about people like dimka and Xris and so on, will be the same people that rush to respond to the thread.  If you do not like what you see, why don't you guys just move on.  Nothing in this world will make me respond to a "dimka' thread ---no matter how educational it is---and you know the reason why----  dimka threads are obnoxious!  Xris----your threads are malicious.  So why people show up there is what I cannot understand---to receive insults I guess!!!.

------I say I am learning well!!!!
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by doyin13(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2007
There is actually no punishment for tribalism.

But this phenomenon cannot be allowed to flourish

Well we shall have to charge these nairaland tribalists(of all tribes o) one way or another.

I suggest:

For administering a malicious and obnoxious thing.

cheesy
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by nino213(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2007
@ BABEELOVE
i like u a lot.u post mature stuff and ur very intelligent.i like to be ur friend, no strings attached.
i am igbo and whats this stuff about xenophobia of tribes.we better learn from our parents,tribal hate won't take us no were, but partnership and brotherhood and love will solve our problems.i like all tribes.were i work, there are yorubas,edo,okirika,jos and many others,no problem but love.i even sit with hausa guys to eat meshaya.so stop this hate.it ain't gonna take us no were. smiley
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by doyin13(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2007
nino213

awwwwwww

you paint such a dainty picture

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by Planner(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2007
I suggest that Batu, Ono, and other like minds should be banned. But leave out Dimka, he/she could be a child trying out his writing and understanding skills.
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by Planner(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2007
I suggest that Batu, Ono, and other like minds should be banned. But leave out Dimka, he/she could be a child trying out his writing and understanding skills.
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by ono(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2007
@Xris74,
Ok. Apology. Truly my name wasn't in that your list. But, could you please put a stop to this hate-spreading threads? Can we concentrate on something much interesting for once?
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by ono(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2007
Planner:

I have been a member of this forum since 2005. I have never been banned by the Obantalapipi of NL himself - Seun for any misdeed(s). Your suggestion may not hold water.
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by Planner(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2007
I have been a member of this forum since 2005. I have never been banned by the Obantalapipi of Nairaland himself - Seun for any misdeed(s). Your suggestion may not hold water.

That explains your boldness in expressing your views no matter how insulting it may be.

Seun where u dey? I command you to ban Ono, niw and forevergrin
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2007
nino213:

@ BABEELOVE
i like u a lot.u post mature stuff and your very intelligent.i like to be your friend, no strings attached.
i am igbo and whats this stuff about xenophobia of tribes.we better learn from our parents,tribal hate won't take us no were, but partnership and brotherhood and love will solve our problems.i like all tribes.were i work, there are yorubas,edo,okirika,jos and many others,no problem but love.i even sit with hausa guys to eat meshaya.so stop this hate.it ain't going to take us no were. smiley

Thank you my brother!

doyin13:

nino213

awwwwwww

you paint such a dainty picture

kiss kiss kiss

doyin13:

There is actually no punishment for tribalism.

But this phenomenon cannot be allowed to flourish

Well we shall have to charge these nairaland tribalists(of all tribes o) one way or another.

I suggest:

For administering a malicious and obnoxious thing.

cheesy

Come oh! doyin13. You no dey tire to fain me trouble abi grin --- doyin13--I am going to sleep huh!!! I have done my job for today here. I no get power for you this morning. Let our children on Nairaland go to sleep. See you in the usual spot! Same place, same time!
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2007
Planner:

Are we babies ban this! ban that! ban here! ban there! Like say we dey for obj/ibb/abacha them regime.  Can't we learn to solve problems by ourselves without using dictatorial/autocratic means/methods?  No wonder Nigeria dey as e dey?? Na every problem ban dey solve

Since you started banning from before christ on Nairaland, what have you accomplished.  The same old rubbish!!! If you do not like something tell the person and make your peace---like say we need baby sitters for here Hah-ah??

ono:

@Xris74,
Ok. Apology. Truly my name wasn't in that your list. But, could you please put a stop to this hate-spreading threads? Can we concentrate on something much interesting for once?

That is more like it!!! Since una need mama for here, make I help una small!!! grin
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2007
dimka:

lol.

And you dimka----

Please spare us some of your posts abeg! I actually missed you and your craziness when I thought you were not around anymore. But please tone down on this "igbo" tin---and your propaganda---please! Please contribute else where with your ability to "provide lengthy infomational theses"--- We need some more information on travel. You have been very helpful posting origins of languages in the culture section. Please do not waste your talent! wink
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 15, 2007
Militia, why did you receive a ban, when did you cross the line?. . .Amazing you already have 500 posts under your new name, I salute you!
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 6:14am On Aug 15, 2007
Donzman:

Militia, why did you receive a ban, when did you cross the line?. . .Amazing you already have 500 posts under your new name, I salute you!

@Militia

Are you in the "banning" committee Please explain to Donzman!!! I salute you too. I have always admired you!!! grin Welcome back. Is it really you shocked
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2007
Babeelove, answer the question and stop shinning your teeth!
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 12:09am On Aug 16, 2007
Which question?  I beg leave me oh!!! Hia!!! grin
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 16, 2007
When did you get banned?. . .Was it when you started your love game with Laudate?
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2007
Donzman:

When did you get banned?. . .Was it when you started your love game with Laudate?

I don't know what you are talking about!  Please leave ma Laudate oh! angry Do you get banned for "love games" on Nairaland Please ask your Militia abeg!!!! tongue
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by grafikdon: 12:34am On Aug 16, 2007
Mili mili. . . I dey hail o. O yes o! grin
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 12:45am On Aug 16, 2007
grafikdon:

Mili mili. . . I dey hail o. O yes o! grin

Yes make we hail her oh wherever im dey!!!

I beg Mama mili come back now make this people free me oh!!! It is looking like the second "coming"!!! Our saviour cannot survive this attack oh! I beg mili mili come back and attend to your children! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgh!

Make una see me see wahala oh! shocked
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by grafikdon: 12:57am On Aug 16, 2007
If leopard like, make e rub charcoal for im body. . . because when rain fall gidigba, im spots go remain di same. . . grin

All man make una 'gbale' for Mili. cheesy
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 1:04am On Aug 16, 2007
grafikdon:

If leopard like, make e rub charcoal for im body. . . because when rain fall gidigba, im spots go remain di same. . . grin

All man make una 'gbale' for Mili. cheesy

You must be a mohadana!!!! grin   "gbale" for yourself!  Na you rain go beat remove im spots!  Nonsense!  You don kolo   How can you compare me to that--abnormal, animalistic, drug-snorting vixen   Rubbish! Take time oh! angry    I don't know why I am even answering you guys!  Like say Mama Mili dey for here!!!! Nonsense!  Na so una like the "abomination" reach  shocked  I am sorry for you!  Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by tpia: 1:08am On Aug 16, 2007
@Xris 74
Igbos in Nairaland! What to do with Laudate, Dimka, Batu and other knaves of like mind?

I advise that we completely ignore these crappy fellows. They are insufferable human haters, some openly, others in more sly manner. They are a lost cause. We can never MEND their lost souls. Therefore, let us completely fool them by ignoring them. This might be difficult because we expect that they will bring (gate-crash) their rotten selves and morbid hatred into any thread that concerns the Igbo, in a bid to derail the thread or elicit a specific type of response that suits their whims and caprices. Since these fellows are absolutely inconsequential creatures, please ignore them, and fast. I will try my best possible to show an example in this regard.

so, Xris74, you're the king of all the Igbos or something?

You're the warrant chief?

(1) (2) (3)

Ex- Military Men Have Leadership Qualities Than Civilians. / House Of Rep., Senate Members Opt For Gej's Impeachment / Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.