Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) (22388 Views)

Kidnappers Of Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Remanded / Kidnapped Wife Of Olugbenga Ale, Akeredolu's Chief Of Staff Rescued By Amotekun / 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by Alleinad(f): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by naija4life247: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see airports, buildings, universities, children cities... etc named after Peter Obi from next year after his victory in the pools.

This I have seen.

I hope you will not see Peter Pandora Obituary in prison for looting Anambra money and hiding it in Pandora

1 Like

Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by BJanta: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
Viscuz:
Portable will still desecrate it

And has to be guarded against IPOB terrorists bombing it .

1 Like

Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
"They" will still wail on this! Anything about Yoruba progress is anathema to them. Never heard of a people who hate without provocation, without a cause. That's why they so much hate Tinubu, a man who can count on his fingers the number of times he has visited their benighted enclaves. A man who never ruled any of their states or stolen from their coffers. And they claim to relate to the Jews and the Pope! A people who are only Christian by mere profession and whose hearts are hardened against Christian fellowship and good neighbourliness. It is that mindset they're scheming to vent on us all!, by forcing us to accept as president a Third Class philosophy graduate who has dubiously morphed into an economist and statistician. We must take caution that we sleep with both eyes open even when we do not share the same room with them.
Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by BJanta: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see airports, buildings, universities, children cities... etc named after Peter Obi from next year after his victory in the pools.

This I have seen.

A third class degree holder in Philosophy? Maybe in Ariara market where he's the chief whip of the petty traders association .

2 Likes

Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by DAwest7: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
123yes:
Just watch how APC will use portable to discrete the building

2 Shares

Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Sofly sofly o. It's always a risk bestowing such honor on a LIVING Nigerian politician. Next thing you'd hear, he is in EFCC net for massive fraud!
Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by Bfly: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Channeling this to politicians ain't necessary though.

Politics is a game of power not leadership.

What we have here in 9ja are mere politicians without leadership skills.

#Ekitigovernor
Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by yellowpepper: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
This is a good idea and the building is fine. Well, if you are an entrepreneur or you have a good business idea you can walk away with N20 million on the Next Titan Nigeria.

Check this site for more now; www.thenexttitan.com
Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by Viscuz: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Igbo:
ipob terrorist spotted

Animal

Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by idu1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
richiemcgold:
Akeredolu, a SAN,
a former attorney general,
two-term NBA national president,
two-term state governor,
and the chairman of Southern Nigeria Governors Forum

..yet someone like Malami in his folly thinks he can rub shoulder with this baba.

When akeredolu did attorney general?
Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Cities named after Peter Obi. Maybe the capital of Biafra.
Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by Gbadespet(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Your garri too much,try dey add milk
Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by richiemcgold: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
idu1:

When akeredolu did attorney general?

in the 90s under the military administration of Anthony Onyeagburulem
Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by ifeoluwapo25977: 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
If you know the work you put into getting your money you will never put it to waste. There is dignity in Labour. No value without Labour! We shall never Labour in vain!If you know the work you put into getting your money you will never put it to waste. There is dignity in Labour. No value without Labour! We shall never Labour in vain!...
Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by Georgejeez: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Each time I see the headline , I see NBM instead of NBA
Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by lovinagbad: 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
They are not talking about election or OBI here. Can't u people read or you people can't separate politics from better things
Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by TheLawAsItIs: 3:41am On Jul 16, 2022
richiemcgold:
Akeredolu, a SAN,
a former attorney general,
two-term NBA national president,
two-term state governor,
and the chairman of Southern Nigeria Governors Forum

..yet someone like Malami in his folly thinks he can rub shoulder with this Baba Agbalagba.

Sir/madam, NBA's presidency is a one-term of two years. His Excellency was president of the NBA from 2008-2010.

1 Like

Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by richiemcgold: 3:48am On Jul 16, 2022
TheLawAsItIs:

Sir/madam, NBA's presidency is a one-term of two years. His Excellency was president of the NBA from 2008-2010.

Okay.
Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by Realboygenius(m): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2022
This is impressive. Be a part of the biggest entrepreneurial reality show in Nigeria and you can win a cash prize of N20,000,000 and ₦5,000,000 for the runner up. Audition will be happening in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu and Online. Check my signature on how to register.
Re: NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) by Enny2013(f): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Old politicians everywhere.
Old men Dem!

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest / Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live / Buhari Raises Committee On Ministers Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.