Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) (21757 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by tundewoods(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2007
It was about 10 years ago that i had my first relationship ever,then i was in my year two in school and my girl friend was a fellow course mate of mine.The relationship lasted about a year and 4 months ,Yes the blame was mine. Along the line i guess i wasn't sure what i wanted so i eventually let go a precious lady.

My next relationship after that,which infact is still my current one is about 7 years old now and will be leading to the altar soon. But i must be frank i still miss my first girlfriend even though it was a brief relationship and its been a sometime we broke up. Please note that 'm not in anyway comparing her with my current girlfriend, but i just feel this kind of curiousity,to know how she is doing ?

I've not seen or heard from her since our youth service which been about 5 years now.

I wonder if any of you folks have ever felt such ?if you have please share your experiences.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by k0be: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2007
no
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by aloib(f): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2007
lol, okafors law
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by funmeme(f): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2007
wao !!!!!!!!

u are very correct, am still missing ma 1st Guy till now although av gotten someone better than him but sometimes can't stop missing him.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by informer: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2007
yeah I do sometimes miss ma ex.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Hazeleyed(f): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2007
never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by mankevo(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2007
cheesy
First impression they say alwayz lasts cool cool
U are not alone jare !
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by CrazyMan(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2007
Why would I miss my ex I mean what is there to miss?
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by denex: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2007
I wouldn't really say I miss them. But sometimes I get some fond memories especially when I stumble upon one of my old diaries and read some of the crazy things we used to do.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by iice(f): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2007
denex word!. . .i just get flashbacks and think, yeah we had fun. . .
Am still friends with them so i don't miss the relationship bit
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Pearlesq(f): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2007
Sometimes, yes. But then I recall the horrible way that I was treated and the feelings quickly disappear.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by sammy6(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2007
I dismissed my ex just cuz she was a nag.I was her 1st guy and i had the honour of popping the chery.I let her go just cuz i thought we would eventually get together again and i wanted her to date someone else so that she can learn to appreciate me.She was hurt and kept begging me but i was adamant.The greatest shock i got was when she invited me for her wedding.If only i knew,

1 Like

Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2007
My Ex was one of the best friend and boyfriend any girl could wish for but he cheated on me and as much as i tried I could not forget that act. I have a good guy now but I still miss him sometimes especially when my boyfriend gets a bit strict. My Ex always let me express myself, taught me how to be confident, I wont say i still love him but i sometimes imagine being married to him, we would have made a perfect couple

1 Like

Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by ufuoslee(f): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2007
it happens to me a lot
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by desgiezd(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2007
Fond memories
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by damkollins(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2007
aisha2:

My Ex was one of the best friend and boyfriend any girl could wish for but he cheated on me and as much as i tried I could not forget that act. I have a good guy now but I still miss him sometimes especially when my boyfriend gets a bit strict. My Ex always let me express myself, taught me how to be confident, I wont say i still love him but i sometimes imagine being married to him, we would have made a perfect couple
In your case,do examine ur relationship again coz I do not like the Idear of you saying u would have made a perfect couple with your Ex.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2007
We would have made a perfect couple, thats just fantasy not reality. What i meant is that we have the same ideology but our relationship didnot workout which means it was not perfect aftreall, It was a figure of speach not meant to be taken literally
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by damkollins(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2007
aisha2:

We would have made a perfect couple, thats just fantasy not reality. What i meant is that we have the same ideology but our relationship didnot workout which means it was not perfect aftreall, It was a figure of speach not meant to be taken literally
Now I understand coz the initial statement will be unfair to your present guy.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by k0be: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2007
do I miss that woulda-been?

by now she's probably a baby-fertilizer.  A skunk of seismic proportions.  In fact I am just so glad I confisicated that blood-puffing, money-hungry, banana-grabbing, pimple-faced, k-legged, lice-headed poultry-farm guinea-fowl manure from my immediate life.  Any thought of her makes me scream sweeeeetheeart. angry
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by calyx: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2007
I had to call her after two years, congratulating her on her graduation from NYSC. She could not believe I still had her no(which of course I still had in my head).

Well, I could not believe she still remembered my number(which she never had in her phone) cos she just picked and exclaimed my name,
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by tundewoods(m): 7:45am On Aug 18, 2007
@ Calyx

That's exactly what i'm talking about,You have this feeling of knowing exactly how she is doing and not creating bad blood like some of the Ex-Hater are doing in this thread. wink
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by squirrel20(f): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2008
Actually, i miss my ex very very much but am in a relationship now so i try not to think about him too much,
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by blackmann(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2008
I do miss my ex for the randy sessions we used to have(mehn, i really banged the brains outta that girl within the few years we were together - just mention any style and we've done it). Thinking back i feel that's the reason why i had to end the relationship cos it got to a stage the girl could not wait 2 days without feeling my cock inside her. Though i call her once in a while and we re-live the old days, i do think of her atimes.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2008
I do not miss he sometime I miss he every day and every moment. it seems like god have put a spell on me so that I won't forget him.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by culchick: 11:15am On Apr 11, 2008
I miss him alot, but i now understand that  love sometimes is not enough in a relatioship or marriage. he was my best friend, thought me some many things about life and i was always there for him too. but he has this i don't care attitude that put me off about him. I feel he is not protective of me ,he will be kind of jelous when he sees me with a male friend but he will never say or express it.

it was a relationship that everybody knew about in our environ but his sisters and mother were kind of relutant about it, not that i don't relate with then but i know what it is now when its seems u are welcomed in a family, because in as much as you not marrying the whole family they all matters. It was a long courtship and he did not have a job, but i never complained but keep hoping and praying that things will be better, but there was no encouragement from him but rather he keeps making me feel as if i ve no options at all, i just woke up one day and called him it was  over, he never said anything or even for us to talk about it. it made me to discovered how not bold enough he is as a man

1 Like

Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Tamedu: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2008
What exactly did you miss? I think you are just missing your inability to screw her. What a miss. Take heart that is an opportunity of a lifetime you just missed.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by almondjoy(f): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2008
@Topic jare

Only the married ones! cool  The single ones are cursed and since no one has found them good enough to "cherish and hold". . .I don't think I can ever find miss those ones.  But the married ones with lovely wives and kids are more appealing since their "stock" value keeps appreciating while the single ones remain re-cycled damage goods as the get older.

Badluck! At this stage in ma life. . .I can never find a single dude attractive. He has to have something at stake too! kiss All those "hit and run" single, juvenile exs are not to ma taste at all!

I believe in "shared" risk taking!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Busta(f): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2008
@topic,

nope . . . lai lai

thats why they are called "exes" . . . they remain the past!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by arianne(f): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2008
i try not to, but atimes it slips thru my mind.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by chukz4real(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2008
almondjoy:

@Topic jare

Only the married ones! cool  The single ones are cursed and since no one has found them good enough to "cherish and hold". . .I don't think I can ever find miss those ones.  But the married ones with lovely wives and kids are more appealing since their "stock" value keeps appreciating while the single ones remain re-cycled damage goods as the get older.

Badluck! At this stage in ma life. . .I can never find a single dude attractive. He has to have something at stake too! kiss All those "hit and run" single, juvenile exs are not to ma taste at all!

U will never stop making me laugh out loud. I hope to see this interesting lady someday. If not physically, then in ma dream world!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by almondjoy(f): 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2008
he he he ! grin grin grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by chukz4real(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2008
almondjoy:

@Topic jare

Only the married ones! cool  The single ones are cursed and since no one has found them good enough to "cherish and hold". . .I don't think I can ever find miss those ones.  But the married ones with lovely wives and kids are more appealing since their "stock" value keeps appreciating while the single ones remain re-cycled damage goods as the get older.

Joy, why is it that you hardly say the truth when it relates to relationship? Every human misses his/her fovourite past. I do.

Anyways, I like every contribution u make out in here. Keep it up for u make my day at all time. Hope to see u someday if not physical at least in da spirit dream world maybe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me / 10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / How True Can This Be About Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.