Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) (21756 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2009
Whisper those Chinese rumors in my ear then. cheesy
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by KennyG6(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Whisper those Chinese rumors in my ear then. cheesy
when is your next confession class? cos the rumour is very adult-like can defile the most pious of nuns oooo
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by sexybabes(f): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2009
Kenny_G:

charm already working on her, ,
Really?
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by KennyG6(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2009
sexybabes:

Really?
grin grin grin, dont pretend i can tell u r smitten (50%) alrdy, grin grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by sexybabes(f): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2009
Kenny_G:

grin grin grin, dont pretend i can tell u r smitten (50%) alrdy, grin grin
Hope u can back it up.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by KennyG6(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2009
sexybabes:

Hope u can back it up.
of course, i'm abt 2 move in for the kill, make it 100% kill, brace yurself 4 a strike any moment from now, grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by sexybabes(f): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2009
Kenny_G:

of course, i'm abt 2 move in for the kill, make it 100% kill, brace yurself 4 a strike any moment from now, grin
Gud luck.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Pharoh: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

wats up? wink

Kool grin and digging the truth behind this
Ebonyeyes:

There is a reason they are Exs nuff said undecided
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by wildbello: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2009
If you really love your first gfrnd, you must be missing her except you just dated her out of lust.

I dont miss my first love because theres one of her character that irritates me(she always Naggs).

So fellas feel free to update so that we can learn. grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by posakosa(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
I hope my EX gets CANCER and dies.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by sexybabes(f): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2009
posakosa:

I hope my EX gets CANCER and dies.
The way u carry on abt this ex of urs, i cud swear u stil luv him. Lol!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by richman3: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2009
i miss some of my ex-girl friend too
u know at times u will not value what u have until u loose it.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by posakosa(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2009
sexybabes:

The way u carry on abt this ex of urs, i cud swear u stil luv him. Lol!

I[b]f you THINK SO.  If you call praying that someone gets CANCER love, then so be it[/b].   smiley

someone who LOVES ANOTHER, should be praying that the other finds peace/happiness/love. My EX was not a GOOD PERSON SO I SHALL NEVER PRAY SUCH PRAYER.

If you consider hiring thugs to beat someone up: LOVE, SO BE IT
If you consider calling the police to arrest someone LOVE, SO BE IT.

I hate that Arrow.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by posakosa(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2009
May his children never see peace. May he never find happiness, may sorrow and pain always be his portion.

Amen. If you call this prayer LOVE. So be it. cool cool cool

I can pray the same for you Sexybabes.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by AyoB(f): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2009
@ posakosa: dts some serious shit! well, i can only pray you 4get him fast enuf eh? undecided
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by genetokky(m): 6:33am On Oct 15, 2009
you are right, i still miss somethings about her:
like the way she dances while we are doing it
the way she sreams
the way she suck my nipple and things.
kai, i no fit shout. grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by AyoB(f): 6:41am On Oct 15, 2009
you are right, i still miss somethings about her:
like the way she dances while we are doing it
the way she sreams
the way she suck my nipple and things.
kai, i no fit shout. Grin
Posted on: Today at 06:18:57 AM

@genetokky: trust guys! is dt all u miss? didnt she have brains too? cry
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:49am On Oct 15, 2009
AyoB:

@ posakosa: dts some serious shit! well, i can only pray you 4get him fast enuf eh? undecided

Joy will fill my heart if he SUFFERS WELL. WELL. grin grin grin grin

hE WAS A WICKED SOUL.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2009
AyoB:

@genetokky: trust guys! is dt all u miss? didnt she have brains too? cry

who said men cared about brains ? the only thing he can remember is that she had a pussy.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by AyoB(f): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2009
@posakosa: i agree wit u! i tink the orifice matters more to them.
seriously though, you shudn't be wasting energy beefing your ex.
he will suffer enuf for letting you outta his life eh?
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2009
AyoB:

@posakosa: i agree wit u! i tink the orifice matters more to them.
seriously though, you shudn't be wasting energy beefing your ex.
he will suffer enuf for letting you outta his life eh?

He shouldn't suffer for letting me go. People break up all time. He should ROT IN HELL for what was done to me.

The name James Bassey is synonymous to SATAN.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2009
anyways, what r u doing up soo early this morning. smiley
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by HIO4: 7:09am On Oct 15, 2009
rofl did james bassey's ghost ban you this morning?
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2009
HIO4:

rofl did james bassey's ghost ban you this morning?

wetin I do you na ? make you leave me jo! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by sexybabes(f): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2009
posakosa:

I[b]f you THINK SO.  If you call praying that someone gets CANCER love, then so be it[/b].   smiley

someone who LOVES ANOTHER, should be praying that the other finds peace/happiness/love. My EX was not a GOOD PERSON SO I SHALL NEVER PRAY SUCH PRAYER.

If you consider hiring thugs to beat someone up: LOVE, SO BE IT
If you consider calling the police to arrest someone LOVE, SO BE IT.

I hate that Arrow.

There's a thin line between love and hate my dear. Very thin.

posakosa:

May his children never see peace. May he never find happiness, may sorrow and pain always be his portion.

Amen. If you call this prayer LOVE. So be it. cool cool cool

I can pray the same for you Sexybabes.
U gonna pray d same 4 me just bcz i said d way u carry on abt him i wud swear u stil luv him? Sori oo. But u go pray & tire coz God will not ansa dt prayer.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2009
sexybabes:

There's a thin line between love and hate my dear. Very thin.
U gonna pray d same 4 me just bcz i said d way u carry on abt him i wud swear u stil luv him? Sori oo. But u go pray & tire coz God will not ansa dt prayer.

I know what LOVE is and what I feel is not LOVE. Its more of Revenge bordering on HATE.

Do Racists whites love Black People? No
Do Racists Blacks love whites ? NO

Love is NOT hate and Hate is certainly not LOVE.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2009
sexybabes:

& tire coz God will not ansa dt prayer.

and who said you were God ? how do you know what prayers God's answers? abeg carry go jor!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by sexybabes(f): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

and who said you were God ? how do you know what prayers God's answers? abeg carry go jor!
Im not talking abt ur curses against ur ex when i said God no go ansa, im talking abt those "prayers" u said u can pray for me bcoz i didnt do anything to u. You need counseling to let go of this ur anger b4 it destroys u. [size=4pt] I know u gona attack me 4 this as well [/size]
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Frankies(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2009
Cool I guess. kiss
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2009
sexybabes:

Im not talking abt your curses against your ex when i said God no go ansa, im talking abt those "prayers" u said u can pray for me bcoz i didnt do anything to u. You need counseling to let go of this your anger b4 it destroys u. [size=4pt] I know u gona attack me 4 this as well [/size]

No im not gonna attack you, you're a sweet gyal. and NO I don't need counseling.  smiley smiley

<I wish I could him one day see and just BEAT him to a pulp> I didn't think that it was a fair fight, what he did to me, thats ALL.

I wasn't praying for you, I was saying that there is clear difference between LOVE and HATE and I know what I feel is NOT LOVE.

and that if you consider CURSING and ABUSING someone LOVE, then maybe you have issues.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by POSAKOSA1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2009
But here, People break up in relationships, its normal and there is nothing wrong with breaking up. I don't even want to talk about it but doing crazy things afterwards is just disturbing.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2009
ok here is my own tory, she broke up wit me for anoda guy after an 8years relationshp, i was so hurt that i had to send her all her petty petty things wit me like love frames, our memories and pictures we took together e.t.c, mehnnnn last time time we met she was so pissed wit my actions and since then its bye bye except that i do text her sometimes and she neva replies, i miss her and i dont think she misses me at all cos if she did she will at least reply my msges and we cud still maintain a cordial and platonic relationshp, one thing i know she is my first love and i am her first love and we shared alot of memories, so first impression stays 4ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me / 10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / How True Can This Be About Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.