Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results (90079 Views)

Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Starkid3010(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2022
Already bookmarked this space.

IMOLE OVER 4.5

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2022
Reporting live...Imole is winning

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by spencekat(m): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2022
mrsage:

Its a 2 horse race.

Between APC and PDP.
You are correct.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Peacecore: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2022
Lemme kukuma book space here...

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by TinubuNG: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

Shut up anything APC is Evil don't attract madnesses and ill luck to your family by voting APC
You are senselessly idiot for attacking me for campaigning for my candidate, what happened to live and let others live? Don't be unfutunate because it can extend to your family

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by spencekat(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2022
press9jatv:
Congratulations to Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke in advance. July 16th governorship Election is the return of the stolen mandate of Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke. No form of inconclusive election this time around. No form of voter apathy.
It is going to be a tough fight.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Bash92(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2022
arcis:

You have a job interview, you got to the company reception and you start dancing like Adeleke. Even if you have First class degree and you are the only qualified candidate for the job..they wouldn't take you serious. You spoil the show already. Hope you get it.

Tell him to join DAVIDO. He's a good dancer..he will safe Davido a lot of money..
Your bsc, msc and PhD holders, what have they done for the state than to impoverished us. The debt owed by the state thanks to the APC government only God knows how many years it will take to pay it back. With no meaningful development to show. Also what most of you don't know is that being eloquent does not mean they have the well being of the people at heart.
Most of you are not even resident in Osun state, yet you want them to continue to misrule us. By God's Adeleke has already won this one. He is a dancer we like him like that. He cannot speak English, thank you who English help.

8 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Adesina18111(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2022
Quote me tonight...APC is winning!!!...BAT is going to win OSUN for APC again...wailers get ready tonight cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by jrusky(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2022
parkervero:

Architect Omigbodun only speaks brilliantly but can't pull much vote pass Lasun.

Really? Ok na no prob. By 8pm today all will be settle.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by zealousayo(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2022
garfield1:

Vote ileri
God forbid. I'm for Imole.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by TinubuNG: 8:28am On Jul 16, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
just keep deceiving yourself, adeleke dancer can only dream of ruling Osun state..... Ileri oluwa mase lekan si, imole adeleke pada di okunkun
Na so , ilerioluwa tise
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by parkervero(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2022
jrusky:

Really? Ok na no prob. By 8pm today all will be settle.
You're looking at it when omisore was in it.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by hotspec(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Don't tell me the people who gave the tone marks (àmì ohùn) to IMOLE LOKAN are Yoruba. angry

How could 'do-mi-do mi-do' be so difficult for them all?

It is ÌMÓLÈ LÓKÀN. No spoil name for me, abeg.

May the best candidate win.
I saw it and was just laughing. Trying to pronounce it with those marks sounds funny

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Jack500: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

Shut up anything APC is Evil don't attract madnesses and ill luck to your family by voting APC

But anything PDP or labour is blessing abi, you need sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Hoelujohn: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2022
zealousayo:

Labour Party is not in this race. Let me shock you, most of my people do not even know Labour Party. If you're not an internet person, you won't know Lasun Yusuf is contesting. The race is between APC and PDP. Even Accord Party (Akin Ogunbiyi) may do better.
By the way, I'm live in Iwo, Osun State, and I'm preparing to leave for the polling booth.
In all honesty, whom do ppl want to win the election?
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by olunbar: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Vote for APC collect beans For additional 4years

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by hotspec(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2022
jrusky:

Really? Ok na no prob. By 8pm today all will settle.
How many of his staff in Olive Branches will gladly vote for him?
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Prince111111: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2022
Bash92:
Your bsc, msc and PhD holders, what have they done for the state than to impoverished us. The debt owed by the state thanks to the APC government only God knows how many years it will take to pay it back. With no meaningful development to show. Also what most of you don't know is that being eloquent does not mean they have the well being of the people at heart.
Most of you are not even resident in Osun state, yet you want them to continue to misrule us. By God's Adeleke has already won this one. He is a dancer we like him like that. He cannot speak English, thank you who English help.
na mumu e be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Peacecore: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2022
Bash92:
You criticised Buhari for not having certificate n worked against him on the polls, blaming his bad performance to low education. Now u are supporting a dunce, an ordinary dancer against what u stood for. Is that not double standard?

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Iamzik: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2022
arcis:

You have a job interview, you got to the company reception and you start dancing like Adeleke. Even if you have First class degree and you are the only qualified candidate for the job..they wouldn't take you serious. You spoil the show already. Hope you get it.

Tell us other qualities he possess, his working career and antecedents..

Tell him to join DAVIDO. He's a good dancer..he will safe Davido a lot of money..

Lol

Your inability to see beyond his dancing skill does not diminish his competence. Don't be so fixated bro. PDP is clearly the people's choice.
APC rigging will not work this time

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by jaxxy(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2022
inoki247:

Na Yoruba Muslim be LP candidate dem no give us Yoruba Christian undecided undecided undecided

Not about Muslim or Christian bt balance ticket or moderate candidates and competence.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by DMerciful(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Did you watch the debate? Adeleke performed excellently well. What you're doing is prejudice if you haven't seen the debate
Peacecore:
I criticised Buhari for not having certificate n worked against him on the polls, blaming his bad performance to low education. Now u are supporting a dunce, an ordinary dancer against what u stood for. Is that not double standard?

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Aiel123: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2022
IgOga:

grin grin grin....you are leading before accreditation
Prof.Maruce Iwu protege
The thing shock me
Either it's sarcasm or he is joking

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by jrusky(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2022
hotspec:
How many of his staff in Olive Branches will gladly vote for him?

So you had meeting with his staffs and they told you they won't vote for him?

So his staffs now are the Lagosians he looted dry?

From my profiling I noticed his staffs comprises of Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Edo and few from middle belt so are those the Lagosians he looted dry?

Bro I know you don't like Tinubu likewise me but learn something don't let hating someone take away your good sense of judgement. I don't like him for bringing Mr calamity Buhari on Nigerians for that I can't vote him but that does not mean the good he has done and I'm aware of I should shun it or to be caying rumour I can not proof or running unfunded propaganda against him, bro life don't go that way.

Pls platyed politics maturely. As bad as we all see Buhari some people still gain from him and those ones will be talking about it for a long time that us life.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by zealousayo(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2022
Hoelujohn:

In all honesty, whom do ppl want to win the election?
Provided there's no foul play, Adeleke will win. People don't want APC in Osun again. Many people believe Lagos people are the ones controlling us in Osun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Starkid3010(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

You're a big fool, idiot.
Person no get right to campaign for his candidate again?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Prince111111: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2022
Voting is in progress and no party agent is allowed near the cubicle. A welcome development wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Light78: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2022
Shetemi12:
LIKE for APC...

SHARE for PDP

You are a thief. You edited your text after people clicked like for PDP.

Shame on you.

7 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by AyeMoJuba: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Please, if you are reading this and you will be voting today in Osun.. Please and Please vote for Rt. Hon. Lasun of Labour Party, he has the capacity to deliver the dividends of democracy to the people of Osun State...

Just know that Labour party's position today in Osun will be the same position in the presidential elections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.