Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results (89963 Views)

Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Aiel123: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
garfield1:

Things are hard.obi supporters might raise money to counter that
If they raise money.the influence will be minimal
I doubt they can cater for the 176K PU in the country
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Polchiz(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

Online winners...your wailings just started

That is how you called PDP supporters wailers in 2015. Today, everybody is wailing including Buhari.

17 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Bash92(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Just voted at Orolu, ward 3, unit 8. There is still a lot of people on the queue, will be posting the result later in the day.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Aiel123: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Prince111111:
wch expo..you better wake up grin
Hope you won't run or deactivate your account when the results are out
Your confidence is something else and 'annoying'

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Addme: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
garfield1:

Things are hard.obi supporters might raise money to counter that
Only few of them are ready to donate their money which is inconsequential comparing with what APC and PDP will bring to the table. Have you not seen the way most of them lambasted Aisha Yesufu when she suggested raising money for Obi's campaign. Most of them will vote for the highest bidder and the noise will continue online. Wait and see.

6 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by nzeobi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bash92:
Just voted at Orolu, ward 3, unit 8. There is still a lot of people on the queue, will be posting the result later in the day.

Who do you think will win your booth

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Peacecore: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Milljack:
Mr man rest haba..stop the hallucinations which orubebe dominates burutu Omo agege is fighting a loose battle.. you don't even know how okowa emerged in 2014 primaries and you are saying ibori will make n unmake him quite funny... ibori while in detention then in UK,his right hand man ighoyota amori mobilize most urhobo delegates for David edebvie go n verify alongside upu endorsement,if okowa was not strategic enough he would have lost..gov uduaghan then was not smart politically..bro you are not on ground as regards Delta politics... sheriff is the next governor take it or leave it..

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Bash92(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
nzeobi:

Who do you think will win your booth
PDP, no doubt.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Peacecore: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Aiel123:

Yes they are both involved
Nobody should lament who results are out
Na who spend pass go win
I just watched a video of b-red ,sen.ademola son sharing money
Thatyit comrade, and each party should dhun violence.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Just voted P.dP is surely winning

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Bennycollins: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bash92:
How is your orolu now? One of the most underdeveloped LGAs in osun back then when I did my NYSC, United Christian Gramm. Sch. Ifon. 2012

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Aiel123: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Peacecore:
Thatyit comrade, and each party should dhun violence.
I'm afraid violence isn't stopping soon
By the way I thought you're among the 'Peace is not an option crew'
Or you're a peaceful comrade as you moniker suggest 'peace core'
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Aiel123:

If they raise money.the influence will be minimal
I doubt they can cater for the 176K PU in the country

A lot of wealthy Nigerians are contributing.you can see how citizens are donating their properties to obi campaign
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Unigrad: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
People are not talking about the osun election.
Those on ground should feed us with information.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by fergie001: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
garfield1:

That should be it. Ginger onwusibe is also in court...
Ginger has no case.
1. He withdrew from the Primaries hence has taken away his rights. No cause of action, his case is summarily dead.

2. He is now in Labour Party. No case....

I am trying to get the names of people who have the suits at the FHC.

I heard Jerome nyame in taraba has sued agbu and pdp for non accreditation

The matters before the court to be determined:

1. Whether it is lawful for Kefas as the Chairman of the Party to have Contest as an aspirant without resigning his position

2. Whether the form and time of it purchase fall within the stipulated time, and if PDP has the right to grant a waiver to any Candidate

3. For the court to determine if the primary Election conducted could be assume to be free and fair.

4. Whether Kefas was properly screened and cleared by the party to contest the said primary.

In Summary, nomination forms concluded on 14th April, 2022... Kefas hadn't bought the forms before then as he was still PDP State Chair at the time.

The said Kefas chaired the Guber Screening on 26th April and didn't undergo screening. On 18th May, he addressed all aspirants.... No proper accreditation of votes, etc.

You can answer these ones yourself.

Another candidate who also lost in the Primary has gone to Court as well. Hikiya Mafindi.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by tamdun: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Adeleke's already buying vote, watch the video

https://www.facebook.com/100012374645375/videos/1731674653860292

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
fergie001:
Ginger has no case.
1. He withdrew from the Primaries hence has taken away his rights. No cause of action, his case is summarily dead.

2. He is now in Labour Party. No case....

I am trying to get the names of people who have the suits at the FHC.

The matters before the court to be determined:

1. Whether it is lawful for Kefas as the Chairman of the Party to have Contest as an aspirant without resigning his position

2. Whether the form and time of it purchase fall within the stipulated time, and if PDP has the right to grant a waiver to any Candidate

3. For the court to determine if the primary Election conducted could be assume to be free and fair.

4. Whether Kefas was properly screened and cleared by the party to contest the said primary.

In Summary, nomination forms concluded on 14th April, 2022... Kefas hadn't bought the forms before then as he was still PDP State Chair at the time.

The said Kefas chaired the Guber Screening on 26th April and didn't undergo screening. On 18th May, he addressed all aspirants.... No proper accreditation of votes, etc.

You can answer these ones yourself.

Another candidate who also lost in the Primary has gone to Court as well. Hikiya Mafindi.

Yes,mafindi too.again,I heard that there was no accreditation during the primaries and it was captured in the inec report....

The above issues you raised are germane and very serious but the court may say that it is the internal affairs of pdp and non justifiable but where do we draw the line? Does that mean a party must engage in wanton illegality? What does pdp constitution and guidelines say about a party official contesting for a position?
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Peacecore: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Aiel123:

I'm afraid violence isn't stopping soon
By the way I thought you're among the 'Peace is not an option crew'
Or you're a peaceful comrade as you moniker suggest 'peace core'
Your last statement just summarize my person

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by fergie001: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
garfield1:

Yes,mafindi too.again,I heard that there was no accreditation during the primaries and it was captured in the inec report....

The above issues you raised are germane and very serious but the court may say that it is the internal affairs of pdp and non justifiable but where do we draw the line? Does that mean a party must engage in wanton illegality? What does pdp constitution and guidelines say about a party official contesting for a position?
Internal Affairs of a Party.....I simply ran to the case of Joe Agi v Ayade.

I don't know of the INEC Report but I know the accreditation issue seems germane, how do you prove it is now the "Koko."

I even forgot to tell you that Joe Agi is representing Sherriff for Delta State Appeal case.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Bash92(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Unigrad:
People are not talking about the osun election.
Those on ground should feed us with information.
Election is still going on, but the process is slow with the BVAS. If the BVAS can't recognise your face or finger print you are not voting. Everywhere calm apart from some disruptions in Ife zone, I don't know whether the disruption is true or not. But If APC want to rig thats where they can, so i will not be surprised if there is violence around that side.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Aiel123: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Peacecore:
Your last statement just summarize my person
But you post vawulence memes undecided undecided
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Bash92(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
tamdun:

This video was recorded 2 days ago at Lagos Airport when the guy landed in nigeria. Are Lagosians voting in Osun. Let's be using our sense before sharing fake news na.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by TinubuNG: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Prince111111:
wch expo..you better wake up grin
Wait for it grin
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
fergie001:

Internal Affairs of a Party.....I simply ran to the case of Joe Agi v Ayade.

I don't know of the INEC Report but I know the accreditation issue seems germane, how do you prove it is now the "Koko."

I even forgot to tell you that Joe Agi is representing Sherriff for Delta State Appeal case.

Even though it is internal affairs,a party cannot disobey its own rules and constitution.it must be seen to have followed the law substantially.it is legally wrong for one to sit over judge in one case as being guber screening chair and candidate...
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Unigrad: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bash92:
Election is still going on, but the process is slow with the BVAS. If the BVAS can't recognise your face or finger print you are not voting. Everywhere calm apart from some disruptions in Ife zone, I don't know whether the disruption is true or not. But If APC want to rig thats where they can, so i will not be surprised if there is violence around that side.
Thanks very much.
The results should be online
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Cul4real(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
When will Nigerians stop selling their votes otherwise know as their future to politicians?
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by AntonVince: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
tamdun:

Give just a proof that this video was even shot in Osun, let alone done on Adeleke's behest.
Una no go rest with propaganda, even on election day.

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by fergie001: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
garfield1:

Even though it is internal affairs,a party cannot disobey its own rules and constitution.it must be seen to have followed the law substantially.it is legally wrong for one to sit over judge in one case as being guber screening chair and candidate...

Well, morally may be.
Legally, it can take several dimensions.
Extension of time for these things lies with the Party.
Granting of waivers lie with the Party.
Screening and Clearing lies with the Party.

The Court will do their thing anyways.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
fergie001:

Well, morally may be.
Legally, it can take several dimensions.
Extension of time for these things lies with the Party.
Granting of waivers lie with the Party.
Screening and Clearing lies with the Party.

The Court will do their thing anyways.

Let us look for the inec report then...

Its like hon peter odey will be prince running mate
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Prince111111: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
AntonVince:

Give just a proof that this video was even shot in Osun, let alone done on Adeleke's behest.
Una no go rest with propaganda, even on election day.
they no get work na
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Acme45: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Milljack:
Mr man rest haba..stop the hallucinations which orubebe dominates burutu Omo agege is fighting a loose battle.. you don't even know how okowa emerged in 2014 primaries and you are saying ibori will make n unmake him quite funny... ibori while in detention then in UK,his right hand man ighoyota amori mobilize most urhobo delegates for David edebvie go n verify alongside upu endorsement,if okowa was not strategic enough he would have lost..gov uduaghan then was not smart politically..bro you are not on ground as regards Delta politics... sheriff is the next governor take it or leave it..
maybe only your vote will make him Gov. We are the problem of this country , Election is in months away you have seen the winner in your dream
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
I can rest assure you that Adeleke will win,people are already tired of Apc

Hunger strives in this state

Omisore D notorious killer will think he will have a strong hold here in Modakeke but he is dreaming, we are. not accepting their 10k

Adeleke deserve his mandate they stole from him in 2017 through the rigging they made that time in Ondo ROAD - OLODE ILE IFE

Imole ti de ni ipenle Osun cool

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (56) (Reply)

The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.