Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,414 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:05 PM

Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else (7841 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / Guys. Who Would You Choose Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Osashalom: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2022
Hmmmm only you have 50 unproductive and useless girls in your phone. It has a lot to say about your personality bro. You have to put a hold on yourself before you it's too late.
ecomalchemistt:

Real Talk.

1 Like

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by ecomalchemistt: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You all are women haters, it has nothing to do with entitlement mentality

Is it only women that asks for money? What of your guy friends? You mother, sisters, cousins, your Dad, your brothers? Why don't you create threads to rant about them?

Or you think men don't ask us for money? Have you ever seen any female screenshot a chat she had with her male friends who asked for money?

Most of you here are childish and women haters.

Omo, for my small time on planet earth...99% of people that ask me for money na women.

I'm not even capping.

The remaining 1% na my guys and na loan (THEY ALWAYS PAY BACK).

I hope you can see the difference.

Plus you bringing up family in this kind of setting is shallow...why won't I send money to my mother, father, brother, sister ?

What's FAMILY for ?

She catered and nutured me, without expecting anything in return...what the fucc are you even saying..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by ecomalchemistt: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2022
Osashalom:
Hmmmm only you have 50 unproductive and useless girls in your phone. It has a lot to say about your personality bro. You have to put a hold on yourself before you it's too late.

Bros calm down, you don't know the work i do or the circumstances that brought us in contact.

You want tell me say na everybody for your contact list dey productive...try dey objective abeg...life no hard !
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2022
ecomalchemistt:

Omo, for my small time on planet earth...99% of people that ask me for money na women.

I'm not even capping.

The remaining 1% na my guys and na loan (THEY ALWAYS PAY BACK).

I hope you can see the difference,

I have men that have asked for a loan and didn't pay back till today, do you see me or any of us creating a thread with a screenshot of our chats?

For women that don't pay back your money, that is because you do not want to collect it for reasons best known to you, and that doesn't mean you all should come here and say trash about ladies generally with continuous rants every single day, it's childish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2022
odinson1:

You are an idiot

imagrg why haven't you reported this moniker for insulting you unprovoked,

Quote Se.un lalas.ticlala myn.d44 and they will do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by ecomalchemistt: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

I have men that have asked for a loan and didn't pay back till today, do you see me or any of us creating a thread with a screenshot of our chats?

For women that don't pay back your money, that is because you do not want to collect it for reasons best known to you, and that doesn't mean you all should come here and say trash about ladies generally with continuous rants every single day, it's childish.

T R I G G E R E D.

Call it whatever you want, my own sermon be say make una dey try work or empower yourselves, also try appreciate the little wey we dey always give...no use billing kill us..I no get too much talk !

This Bambiala attitude no go carry Una go promise land, na beg i dey beg.

Happy weekend ma.........................................

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2022
ecomalchemistt:

T R I G G E R E D.

You just showed daftness by gaslighting instead of countering my point, it makes you reek of -0 IQ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2022
ecomalchemistt:

T R I G G E R E D.

Call it whatever you want, my own sermon be say make una dey try work or empower yourselves...I no get too much talk !

This Bambiala attitude no go carry Una go promise land, na beg i dey beg.

Happy weekend ma...

99% of monikers that beg and drop account number on a give away thread are actually by men here, so you guys have more of the bambiala attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by YourFavorite21(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2022
Nigerian girls are useless , most of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Osashalom: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2022
Your kind of job could actually expose you to people like that. On that ground I apologize bro.
ecomalchemistt:

Bros calm down, you don't know the work i do or the circumstances that brought us in contact.

You want tell me say na everybody for your contact list dey productive...try dey objective abeg...life no hard !
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by ecomalchemistt: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2022
Osashalom:
Your kind of job could actually expose you to people like that. On that ground I apologize bro.

It's all good bro, one love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by YourFavorite21(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

99% of monikers that beg and drop account number on a give away thread are actually by men here, so you guys have more of the bambiala attitude.
which one be "bambiala" is it an English word??
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2022
YourFavorite21:
which one be "bambiala" is it an English word??

It's an Hausa language word.

1 Like

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Ixodes(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2022
imagrg:
Give them if you have the money after all she is your friend.
If you are jobless or broke, let her know your status too.
Stop being women haters.
I'm a man. I treat my woman well to the best of my ability no matter how little, I treat her like a companion.
So, stop this redpill attitude towards women please.
calm down na where your ability end another person own start...you got it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by cRobo: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2022
imagrg:
Stop being women haters.
I'm a man. I treat my woman well to the best of my ability no matter how little, I treat her like a companion.

Be honest beside drinks and flex

How well do you treat your male buddies and relations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Bankysterian(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Recently my Dad had a little accident, this babe I really love her, she asked me out tho..... That very day wey say I don cry my eyes don red, I just pour all my cloth down begin dey pack all the small small change I have, transferred everything to make sure he's fine..... This babe come chat me up around 2 I told her wah happened, later at night she said how's he doing now.... Blablabla............ Na so I see one stupid message "baby please I need ice cream"e come be like them pour acid for my head.....

Blocking straight
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Vix805: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
give her nau.

1 Share

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by kelspinall(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
lolx

1 Share

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by deflover(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
imagrg:
Stop being women haters.

apart from pussy
what do they give u in return
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Nyascobar1414: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
imagrg:
Stop being women haters.

A simp on the loose!

1 Like

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Nyascobar1414: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Like I don't understand the obsession,

Op and other ranters, if you won't give, let her know, very simple, instead of coming here to type trash about women

99.999% of threads created here are guys complaining and crying about females

You all are supposed to be ashamed of yourselves.

you this single mother, you no go rest
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Gottiii: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Oh na single mother she be ?

No wonder, she carry everything for head.
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Nyascobar1414: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Gottiii:

Yea.. She is frustrated naa..
The guy play am, na why she carry the matter for head like tipper.
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Is your father my baby papa

1 Like

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by theotheegodd: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
imagrg:
Stop being women haters.

Shey them put the redpilled attitude for your head?... Idiot Bastard!
Any woman wey go dey depend on you for money hate you...
You will learn the hard way sha... No be me go tell you undecided
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Yea..
She is frustrated naa..

The guy play am, na why she carry the matter for head like tipper.

Play who? Are you high on cheap drugs

Don't project your mother's misfortune on another person, damaged soul.

1 Like

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Gottiii:

Pray for everlasting sense.

2 Likes

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Nyascobar1414: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Is your father my baba papa
Lol E pain am..

1 Like

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Nyascobar1414: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Play who? Are you high on cheap drugs
Don't project your mother's misfortune on another person, damaged soul.

lol.. E pain am.
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

lol..
E pain am.

Borrow sense.

1 Like

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Drfernandez(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

It's an Hausa language word.

Abbey said I should tell you that he has instructed Abiodun to remove your nude photos from that website. In fact, call him later so that everything will remain as secret.

3 Likes

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Drfernandez:

Abbey said I should tell you that he has instructed Abiodun to remove your nude photos from that website. In fact, call him later so that everything will remain as secret.

Are you guys so daft and bereft of ideas that the next thing is to start a rumour and untrue assumptions?

Go and tell Abbey that I said Abiodun has been instructed to post photos of your mother's nudes and dilapidated down below on the internet, we await the free show

How do you like the bolded

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Kill Sexual Urge 100% / . / Nigeria Man Blasted For Kissing And Grabbing His Daughter's Bum (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.