Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

My Soon To Be Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Soon To Be Wife (61570 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / Me, My Parent And My Soon To Be Wife; Should I Take Her Advice? / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by sexyshola1218: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Looks like a problem of mismanagement, she believes you’re always going to come through for her. I hope she gets out of these loans, also mandate her to start saving, no matter how little. I recommend FairSave, their interest rate is nice and she can withdraw her money whenever.

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Coldfeets: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
2special:
You're the Problem.... You're the one that need Help.

Thank you so much for telling the SIMPle man the gospel truth.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Akanoaaa(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Maybe there is a guy somewhere threatening to leak her nude and maybe she's giving the guy money not to do so. Cause what would make a lady spending money anyhow like that koyemi. I can never marry someone who can't manage herself.

4 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by RZArecta(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:
Good morning dear Nairalanders,

Thank you for being there in the past with your timely advise(s). I am here again just to get some more on a case.

I have a girlfriend which I plan getting married to as both families are all involved. My girlfriend has had a bad past. She was once abused and all but then I was able to help shape her when I got into her life. I have been there for her in my own little way but lately, she has not been behaving too well and I am not happy about that fact.I will itemize these:

1. She once borrowed her friend her school fees to rent an apartment with the promise the friend was going to pay her back before exams started. Her friend failed to pay her back and I had to provide her with the money in order not to miss her exams. Note, the said friend is a female.

2. Second semester, her pops gave her school fees which I saw the alert. Yea,she travelled down to see me from Lag and she spent some but then I told her she would not have spent her school fees to come see me. Infact at that time I never knew she was going to come because I was sick but she did. So I told her not to touch her school fees again that I was going to refund her the money. She left and I refunded. I paid her flight back to Lagos.

I later found out my girlfriend didn’t pay that school fees. She spent it and when it was time to pay she kept complaining. I was mad at her wondering what she must have used it for. I scolded her and gave her part of the money.(N100k)

3. I have paid several debts for her as she made some mistakes in her online business and was swindled. The most recent one now, she went to get loans from apps online. I don’t even know what would have made her do that as I try assist her when she’s in need. I have warned her severally against borrowing but she went to borrow and now she’s into debt.

I have asked what she used the money for but she can’t even point to one thing. She said she used the initial loan for her personal needs and when she couldn’t pay back, she had to borrow from another app to pay and all. That’s how she kept borrowing to pay another till she borrowed from over 15 loan apps and her debt is running into 350k as at today.

I honestly can’t pay such an amount as I have my own personal problems to carry. I was mad because in the past I have warned her against borrowing and all. Now she’s in trouble and they’ve been threatening her to pay back.

I have told her I don’t have such monies to pay back and even if I had I won’t pay back. I have advised she talk to her parents and siblings about it but she has been scared. I have that money but I can’t pay back as I have more pressing needs to attend to. Since she has refused to tell her parents, I am thinking of telling her parents. I am very close to her family.

This is someone I wanna get married to but with all I’m seeing, I am already having doubts.

She’s from a very good home. Deep down, I love her and she does too. But why these problems, I don’t understand.

Please I seek your advice on how to handle this as I can’t pay such debts. I have done several in the past

Thanks
you just have to be patient with her. Most of those loan apps aren't even registered with the central bank by the way so can only embarrass but can't arrest her. Be patient with her, involve her family but don't break up
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by CalabarPikin: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
What are the names of the loan app please

Lemme check something
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Dproperties: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ask her never to pay the loan app accept Carbon, Fairmoney. All others are criminals.

You'll not make you grow and she's not financially wise
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Dorakay93(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
To borrow is not the problem man but what she used the monies for is very important , abi she dey copy buhari grin
Don't think of leaving her cos of this. Everyone has his or her weakness. Try to work on her on this aspect too.
But don't pamper her based on this.

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Well the way I see it , you have to figure out how she can generate more revenue for herself ... sometimes those debts are unavoidable .. and since you are about to take over her you are now management .
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
masmnd8:
Do not marry a liability- a word is enough for the wise
He won't understand now until he gets in.
This is what I have always warned people about.
Always go straight to where Intelligent, & smart Ladies live, then Fall in Love there.
Avoid LEECHES. It pays a lot.
We wey don marry dey sound am always!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by GistFullGround: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2022

You are truly MAD...
A wise man NEVER marries a DEBTOR!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Missonas(f): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
You have been encouraging her habit. She is a careless spendthrift imagine if she was working and earning her own money she would borrow into her future salaries.

Shes like an addict and money is her drug if she can't be cut off from it be ready to do down with her.

4 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Nsonaso(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
First of all, borrowing of school fees is a scope.

If she was a man, I would've said maybe she's into gambling or drugs.
But, a gal, could it be drugs?
Is she d extravagant type?

Or does she mastrubate always, probably with friends while she foot d bills?
Fashion freak?

Am confused too.

She's the kind of show off type I guess.
Social media show off, going to expensive restaurants etc with friends and footing the bill.

The op has been magad.

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
OP the red flags are everywhere, girls like this dont have one boyfriend, i hope you are not her cash cow. RUN for your life.

Dj! bring me 3 cups of cold palmwine with alligator pepper to calm down
Barman! Play me " there's fire on the mountain" by buju and Cardi B.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Shonyb9603(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Maybe she is living large....try and call her to persuade her about what she is doing

If she continue like that she will never have anything
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by presid: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
That one na small, I have a friend owing more dan 40 app money, the total money is close to 1 million naira, as of now he has decided not to pay back, in is words, make dem do watin dem go fit do, money nor dey e nor dey

2 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by FuckSilly: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thank you for being there in the past with your timely advise(s). I am here again just to get some more on a case.

I have a girlfriend which I plan getting married to as both families are all involved. My girlfriend has had a bad past. She was once abused and all but then I was able to help shape her when I got into her life. I have been there for her in my own little way but lately, she has not been behaving too well and I am not happy about that fact.I will itemize these:

1. She once borrowed her friend her school fees to rent an apartment with the promise the friend was going to pay her back before exams started. Her friend failed to pay her back and I had to provide her with the money in order not to miss her exams. Note, the said friend is a female.

2. Second semester, her pops gave her school fees which I saw the alert. Yea,she travelled down to see me from Lag and she spent some but then I told her she would not have spent her school fees to come see me. Infact at that time I never knew she was going to come because I was sick but she did. So I told her not to touch her school fees again that I was going to refund her the money. She left and I refunded. I paid her flight back to Lagos.

I later found out my girlfriend didn’t pay that school fees. She spent it and when it was time to pay she kept complaining. I was mad at her wondering what she must have used it for. I scolded her and gave her part of the money.(N100k)

3. I have paid several debts for her as she made some mistakes in her online business and was swindled. The most recent one now, she went to get loans from apps online. I don’t even know what would have made her do that as I try assist her when she’s in need. I have warned her severally against borrowing but she went to borrow and now she’s into debt.

I have asked what she used the money for but she can’t even point to one thing. She said she used the initial loan for her personal needs and when she couldn’t pay back, she had to borrow from another app to pay and all. That’s how she kept borrowing to pay another till she borrowed from over 15 loan apps and her debt is running into 350k as at today.

I honestly can’t pay such an amount as I have my own personal problems to carry. I was mad because in the past I have warned her against borrowing and all. Now she’s in trouble and they’ve been threatening her to pay back.

I have told her I don’t have such monies to pay back and even if I had I won’t pay back. I have advised she talk to her parents and siblings about it but she has been scared. I have that money but I can’t pay back as I have more pressing needs to attend to. Since she has refused to tell her parents, I am thinking of telling her parents. I am very close to her family.

This is someone I wanna get married to but with all I’m seeing, I am already having doubts.

She’s from a very good home. Deep down, I love her and she does too. But why these problems, I don’t understand.

Please I seek your advice on how to handle this as I can’t pay such debts. I have done several in the past

Thanks
You are VERY SILLY.

I HATE SILLY PEOPLE.

THAT'S ALL.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Boyooosa(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Some people survived it
You will
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Unperturbed2022: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
He is either having a side guy who she spends lavishly on or she is a lesbian. Pay half of the debt and steer clear from her. She will put you into bigger financial trouble one day. Shikina!
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by tctrills: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
One of the best advice someone gave, make her sell her phones and other valuables valuables. Then of course, get her family involved. As for marrying her, it's totally up to you. I wouldn't advise.

2 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Simplyfabulouz(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Brother the lady has personal issues, sorry a good guy like you is in this mess but I will advise you speak with her parents and you should also sit her down interrogate her like your sister from their you will know what her issue is? Then you can also speak to yourself to know if she is truly worth someone you can take to the alter cos marriage is forever choose wisely brother man.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by AntiWailer: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lol
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Thinkfree(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
My girlfriend brother is owing 3 of those loan app 32,000 and it looks his world is coming to an end. Ogah run o.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
U can date me I'm good manager when it comes to money tongue

Honestly u should sit her down and talk to her.. Set financial boundaries for her.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by endy69: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
OP, she didn't lend her school fees out. It is a pure scope, women lie a lot, infact don't tell her parents and stop discussing the loan with her. You show so much concern that's why she can misbehave. Try get side chick make heart attack no kee you. Get first, second and third choice and I can assure you, you ain't the only option she has

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Daddyyin: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
2special:
She belongs to the street and she will definitely go back there which is obvious with what you wrote....but it seems you don't value your Peace... Please let her Go.

Wetin be street for this matter?

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by AntiWailer: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Brother.

Stay AWAYYYYY

She will fucckkkkkk around to make up in the future.

Write it down and note for the future.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by ololufemi: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks

I will advise you to cut off your relationship with her. Financial discipline and management is a major factor in many homes and is the major reason for infidelity, divorce, unhealthy relationships and even death. What makes it worse is how integrated our society has become with the western world which is where a lot of bad habits are learnt.

When you get married, you become one and all your liabilities will be fused into one especially when you open joint accounts. Consider yourself lucky that all these came to the fore before you tied the knot.

Go and read the Holy Book especially the book of Proverbs and it will guide you on the type of woman you should marry. You will discover that a good and disciplined character as well as someone who is financially disciplined is what every man needs.

This woman you quoted in your post will lead you to ruin and destruction if you continue. She has made several wrong judgements which shows she is not remorseful and she will find it hard to depart from such actions.

Be warned and heed to your gut feelings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Savedday: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
That's a typical 9ja girl for u.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

Run and don't look back.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by SavageResponse(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Your girl friend is a financially reckless person
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by ufotunang: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
You have not married her yet . .she Is already a financial burden to you....then if you marry her nko??...she is not discipline when it comes to money and does not know how to manage money and she always sees you as the solution for you to get her out of her financial misappropriation and unnecessary reckless spending....she is a liability to you not an asset...I advise you not to marry her

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by rajiedreez: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
If you can go through this type of stress repeatedly for the rest of your life, go ahead and marry her. But if you know deep within yourself you can't go through this, I won't tell you to marry her neither will I tell you to leave her. It's your decision to make sincerely without deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.