Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? (2185 Views)

I Need A Blog Like Ablefast Dot Com / It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build A Blog Like Quora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? by kenniefawole(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2022
Ebubu3:
can 20k run a decent blog altogether with a Nigerian AdSense ?

The real truth is No , except you are a very good writer and intend to manage and write quality content , adsense approval is really hard on Nigerians , it more like being impossible this days , about 5 of client are still struggling with approval despite doing everything properly . So realistically the answer is No ..
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? by ify01: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Almaigaa:

Can you create a website like this but, with dark theme?

I can create one for you like that. But getting the dark theme may pose a challenge, though.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? by Ebubu3: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
kenniefawole:

The real truth is No , except you are a very good writer and intend to manage and write quality content , adsense approval is really hard on Nigerians , it more like being impossible this days , about 5 of client are still struggling with approval despite doing everything properly . So realistically the answer is No ..
so how much can easily run a Nigerian AdSense to be approved ? Cause verifying American AdSense is hard.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? by Ebubu3: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2022
Ebubu3:
so how much can easily run a Nigerian AdSense to be approved ? Cause verifying American AdSense is hard.
kenniefawole
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? by Ebubu3: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ebubu3:
verifying an American adsense is hard cause they will send mail to address. Also, adding payment address to the adsense is hard cause I have no bank account name registered in the name of the American adsense so you get why American adsense is hard ?
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? by kenniefawole(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ebubu3:

The least cost is Averagely 60,000
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? by Ebubu3: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
kenniefawole:

The least cost is Averagely 60,000
quite expensive
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? by kenniefawole(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ebubu3:
quite expensive

Not really boss , it the basic price , but if you can write content yourself . I can help you with a standard design for 35,000
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? by Ebubu3: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
So kenniefawole whats the differenxe between the 35k web proposal and the 60k whaf will the earlier come with and what will the latter come with. You speak as though the latter comes with automatic uploading of contents and doesnt require me to write ? And lastly, both will be verified nigerian adsense right
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? by Ebubu3: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2022
Ebubu3:
So kenniefawole whats the differenxe between the 35k web proposal and the 60k whaf will the earlier come with and what will the latter come with. You speak as though the latter comes with automatic uploading of contents and doesnt require me to write ? And lastly, both will be verified nigerian adsense right
?
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? by kenniefawole(m): 3:17am On Jul 25, 2022
Ebubu3:

Firstly , you aren’t buying the adsense you are applying and it isn’t immediately at least after 4 - 7 months of the blog creation , you verify your adsense once you reach the verification threshold of $10 ..

The major difference between the 35k & 60k is basically the design , the hosting and domain extension. Regardless of the one you choose you will still need to write the content yourself or find friends to help .

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? by sonofthunder: 6:27am On Jul 29, 2022
kenniefawole:

You can contact me via

Hello sir, I've gotten your contact and would send a message today

Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? by emetisuccess(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2022
20k blog?? Naso person get mind come tell me make I build ecommerce site give for 20k I shaperly refer am to next developer.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? by ProGSM(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
All these 20k, 30k, 50k guys will use null and un registered theme to do your site.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? by digitite: 6:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Gmajor:
How much will it cost me to create a blog that looks like a news website.
That also has custom domain name?

Have you been able to create the Blog ? Just call me on 08134691320 to be your permanent webmaster until you are very experience.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? by ajasay3030(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2023
Here is a write-up on how much a blog post costs.

https://writeseoblogs.com/how-much-does-a-blog-post-cost/

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Site Analysis Tool? / Exchange Voguepay With Perfectmoney Dollar Online Instantly[no Waiting] / Advanced Xml Portfolio Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.