Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile (4677 Views)

The Trans Agenda And What It’s About: / Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times / My Sister's Friend Is Becoming Hostile.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by ShaqFu: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Shegzdave:
Some people have finally lost touch with reality, living in denial and blaming others for their actions.
What a pity!!!
Chai. That Mongolia abi na mango head of an individual actually made me laugh. Chai!.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by GhostWisperer: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ohhhhhh... but when men commit rituals and are caught with human private parts, you say they are doing it to get money to ATTRACT women? In other words, women's desires are the basis of men's actions.

So una no wan accept say men's desires are always the basis of women's actions? grin

E no hard o. If you want us to start taking responsibility for bleaching because of our low self-esteem, would you admit too that men are just NATURALLY EVIL for them to hack someone to death and extract their eyes, toes, and penišes because of a belief in money ritual?
it is so hard to understand your point.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by pocohantas(f): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Very true.

Come. Mango, this your font colour sef angry

Seems your own problem now is font colours.
From Izzu to Mango.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Seems your own problem now is font colours.
From Izzu to Mango.
Yes o. The colours are making me dizzy embarassed angry
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by pocohantas(f): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Yes o. The colours are making me dizzy embarassed angry

Try sleep na. cheesy
Mango’s own is the worst of them all.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Biglittlelois(f): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
ShaqFu:
Chai. That Mongolia abi na mango head of an individual actually made me laugh. Chai!.

I expected a counter response to the obvious facts she pointed out, not quoting another person to gaslight and mock.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by ShaqFu: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Biglittlelois:

I expected a counter response to the obvious facts she pointed out, not quoting another person to gaslight and mock.
which obvious facts did she post? Facts according to who or whom? Where and how did she come about the so called facts she posted? Which research was conducted by her or you before you concluded on those so called facts.

Please take a thousand steps back and go and settle your little behind somewhere comfortable before you embarrass yourself Iike she did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Biglittlelois(f): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
ShaqFu:
which obvious facts did she post? Facts according to who or whom? Where and how did she come about the so called flats she posted? Which research was conducted by her or you before you concluded on those so called facts.

Please take a thousand steps back and go and settle your little behind somewhere comfortable before you embarrass yourself Iike she did.

I notice that most of you dings take to subtle jabs with no headway when outgunned, typical and very low of you, but very expected on this forum

You were too scared to quote her directly because you had nothing meaningful to say, you instead prefer to blab to someone that you feel will support your thoughtlessness,

You embarrassed yourself, not her, and definitely not me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by ShaqFu: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Biglittlelois:

I notice that most of you dings take to subtle jabs with no headway when outgunned, typical and very low of you, but very expected on this forum
out gun you say? Don't make me laugh in Ughelli. You really don't know jack sh1t of what you're saying.

You were too scared to quote her directly because you had nothing meaningful to say, you instead prefer to blab to someone that you feel will support your tactlessness,

You embarrassed yourself, not her, and definitely not me.
Yeah I'm obviously too scared of someone who doesn't know professor X, but still decide to show her ignorance and continue typing and dancing in her ignorance and of course, you who obviously is like her that's why you make hasty assumptions and call it facts and start saying trash when asked to prove your so called facts.

You're too ignorant for me to engage in a debate. Now take a hike kid before you get school by the teacher.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Biglittlelois(f): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
ShaqFu:
Now take a hike kid before you get school by the teacher.

You can't even type your sentences correctly, how exactly are you a teacher

Do you know what they call proofreading? You should try it all the time.

My last response to you smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Magnoliaa(f): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin grin grin

For real, abi it is cruise?

Biglittlelois:
You can't even type your sentences correctly, how exactly are you a teacher

Do you know what they call proofreading? You should try it all the time.

My last response to you smiley
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Magnoliaa(f): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Oh, okay. He posted it himself. cheesy
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Biglittlelois(f): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Oh, okay. He posted it himself. cheesy

Yes he did grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Magnoliaa(f): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
ShaqFu:

Shegzdave said he wasn't referring to me when he said that. smiley He said I am always feeling attacked or something along those lines... so, this your response to him is conflicting. Do you guys consult in your two-man club before posting here?? :-| 'Cause this your comment is an "indictment" on him, so to speak.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Magnoliaa(f): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
GhostWisperer:
it is so hard to understand your point.

Really? Okay then.

Ishilove:
Very true.

Come. Mango, this your font colour sef angry

Give me two more years to grow... embarassed I saw where someone said it's an annoying immature trait or something like that, so maybe that's why. It's youthful nonsense.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by pansophist(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Only in the media, they are powerful but in real life, people ignore them and trust me, indifference is a different kind of pain. In fact if you ever have the choice of being hated or being treated with indifference, choose hate, because being hated means the person still ''see'' and acknowledges your being.

I live in the western world and all my time here, I have only seen one transgender. They are not that common, only in the media do I hear all this noise about trans. The one I know stays around the city center with loud music and always shouting and singing along reggae music to gain public attention, which at best, he/she/they gets a glance and go back to being invisible as usual. grin If not for the loud music on his/her/they JBL speaker, most people won't even notice him/she/they.

Trans folks are victims of how fallen morality in the western world has descended, I mean, I wanted to be Hellboy when I was a kid, and I truly believed I am. Now imagine my parents believed my nonsense and carved two horns on my forehead like a goat because I truly believed that I was born into the wrong specie. Lots of kids who believed they are the opposite gender for lots of stupid reasons have been subjected to the brutal butchers of people that should be thrown in jail (trans surgeons), instead of ignoring the kid or at best, taking him/her to a psychiatric hospital. These trans folks can't accept themselves, yet they want us to accept them. For me, the only thing I will give you is indifference. I no ''see'' you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Shegzdave: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Shegzdave said he wasn't referring to me when he said that. smiley He said I am always feeling attacked or something along those lines... so, this your response to him is conflicting. Do you guys consult in your two-man club before posting here?? :-| 'Cause this your comment is an "indictment" on him, so to speak.
Aunty, Rest grin You go like quarrel pass fight ooo shocked
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Shegzdave: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
ShaqFu:
Chief, Reality is there for us all cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by WhisperedNoise: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
pansophist:
Only in the media, they are powerful but in real life, people ignore them and trust me, indifference is a different kind of pain. In fact if you ever have the choice of being hated or being treated with indifference, choose hate, because being hated means the person still ''see'' and acknowledges your being.

I live in the western world and all my time here, I have only seen one transgender. They are not that common, only in the media do I hear all this noise about trans. The one I know stays around the city center with loud music and always shouting and singing along reggae music to gain public attention, which at best, he/she/they gets a glance and go back to being invisible as usual. grin If not for the loud music on his/her/they JBL speaker, most people won't even notice him/she/they.

Trans folks are victims of how fallen morality in the western world has descended, I mean, I wanted to be Hellboy when I was a kid, and I truly believed I am. Now imagine my parents believed my nonsense and carved two horns on my forehead like a goat because I truly believed that I was born into the wrong specie. Lots of kids who believed they are the opposite gender for lots of stupid reasons have been subjected to the brutal butchers of people that should be thrown in jail (trans surgeons), instead of ignoring the kid or at best, taking him/her to a psychiatric hospital. These trans folks can't accept themselves, yet they want us to accept them. For me, the only thing I will give you is indifference. I no ''see'' you.

This is good stuff. Realistic and truthful.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by bukatyne(f): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Yes, its me indeed ooo grin

I might be feminist but trans ideology is something I will never support.

Don't worry, you will the light even for feminism cheesy

Because it is feminism (the thought that men & women are the same hence need same things) that metamorphosed to acceptance (not occurrence) of homosexuality and now transgender.

What we don't see is that these things are part of the war against womanhood and we unfortunately lead the battle against our essence.

Like you rightly said, transgender affects women/womanhood the most. The irony is that transgender men would never access the natural privileges men have.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by bukatyne(f): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2022
pansophist:

You are right that indifference is worse than hate.

With time, if they keep pushing, they would be like homosexuals.

It is just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by bukatyne(f): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2022
crackhaus:

Out & about, but never too far from here...

Happy new year to you too Buka.

Have a great year (abi what's left of it cheesy)
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by nahzyla: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
bukatyne:

Don't worry, you will the light even for feminism cheesy

Because it is feminism (the thought that men & women are the same hence need same things) that metamorphosed to acceptance (not occurrence) of homosexuality and now transgender.

What we don't see is that these things are part of the war against womanhood and we unfortunately lead the battle against our essence.

Like you rightly said, transgender affects women/womanhood the most. The irony is that transgender men would never access the natural privileges men have.

I don't think that's what feminism means.

Feminists believe in equality of humans, both males and females, not that men and women are the same.

Equality in value and worth as a human being. Not that one sex is superior or inferior to the other one.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by nahzyla: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
I don't think transgender activism will become popular in Nigeria. Even uptil now, people don't accept gays and lesbians. This topic is for Americans and Europeans
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Shegzdave: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
nahzyla:

I don't think that's what feminism means.

Feminists believe in equality of humans, both males and females, not that men and women are the same.

Equality in value and worth as a human being. Not that one sex is superior or inferior to the other one.
Why are you confusing yourself grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mum Rapes teenage Son / A Wife Abuser Gets his reward / How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.