Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. (44388 Views)

I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) / Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jimetagambo: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
After going through the first page, I can now understand why Nigeria would always be a shithole.

Rape apologists and paedophiles everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by dettolgel: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
CruiserX:

The guy has been jailed already, what else do you people want? Should they kill all men or what?

Most of your female counterparts are busy dressing half naked like prostitutes in broad day light, if people comment, you guys will say men should turn their heads away. You women speak as if you're all innocent, whereas most of you are worse. You scam men, you seduce up and down, you guys even go as far as using charms and black magic to lock down men and destroy their lives all for what? But nobody has said women are evil! Once a man makes a mistake, you people will call for his head! But those of you who are quick to judge others, your time is coming too...

Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone!
undecided

You guys are so naive and inhumane.

Do you think that jailing a molester automatically heals the victim?

The victim has to live with the trauma for the rest of their lives. In a same society it will cost the victims a lot of money to go through therapy and most cases some are unfortunate that they float for the rest of their lives.

Until you are familiar with these cases please do not jump into it and throw around insensitive comments in the guise of being forgiving.

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

Ohhh, I am scared. undecided

As I don quote you again, watin come happen? My questions touch your nerve?

Answer me o. I dey wait. If na you some bunch of men gangr*pe, and your mama swear for them, even after they've been sentenced, you go call your mama bitter?

It is always sweet insulting other women, but when the women in your lives get mentioned, you all will start bleating and calling fire and brimstone.
I have seen you are a low life dog and harlot who invite different men to her house for sex hence exposing a girl child like Princess.

Fortunately my mama did a wonderful Job so my sister never experience such and she happily married with her family in the UK.

I don't do mama/parent insults is for lowlife and gutter dwellers like you dollybird.....fix your miserable life and stop quoting me.

When you done being unfortunate after been raped cos of indomie and egg .......u can go engage your fellow teens dumbo.

10 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
fatboyslym007:

Baba Ijesha is not all men but a criminal. Most men are law abiding, hardworking. Most men go unannounced and unappreciated because they are quietly going about their business.

But few men like baba Ijesha give bad names to all men. This is why most law abiding men should support justice to put the few lawless men behind. They shouldn't represent us...

This is not a matter of feminism it is the right thing to do...

When a lawless woman does a crime, she should be equally prosecuted...

Its not feminism or misogynistic. ITS JUSTICE

Oga rest! They have jailed him, let these ones keep quiet. There are several cases of women abuse online, men don't carry it on their heads everyday once the law has taken its course.

"Captain save-a-woman", dem don see you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Flamzey00(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Adesina18111:
Front page for the first time... shocked cool cool
That Yomi Fabiyi is a He-GOAT...alot of sexual scandals especially Sex for Role allegations have been tracked to him...No wonder he supported Baba Ijesa...birds of the same feathers flock together....That Yomi Fabiyi Sabi how to package news and you would think he is not guilty...awon Human right activists isonu...PLEASE don't forget for vote cos ur vote counts...OSUN DECIDEs!!!
E Bleep your mama or your sister before? Ewo ni gbogbo oro

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by helinues: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sami576765ff:
:

Mynd44
Lalasticlaca
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4
Mukina

Rule 16
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by ajekpaks(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
shadrach77:
This Princess is an extremely horrible person inside-out. That's why she is being avoided like a leper in the entertainment industry. Here is someone who married and the marriage lasted three weeks!!!

Okay Baba Ijesha misbehaved but why did she have to ruin his life just to pay him back for jilting her?

Then she still had the audacity to come out and start portraying herself like the victim. In a sane environment she would have been behind bars too cause the girl's abuse was due to her negligence/neglect cry

You're actually more horrible...
Imagine supporting such a despicable act...
Will you maintain this same energy if the girl in question was your own daughter?

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Can Nigerian government pay this woman, I am sure she would be cheaper, to curse the hell outta boko haramites, unknown gunmen and killer herdsmen and kidnappers in naigeria.

As it appears this rubbish called curse works effectively. Not.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

Gbogbo radarada e o ba mi o. All of watin you type for here so no be my concern.

Boya you can collect the mic from Godoverevery and answer my questions on his behalf... if you do that, then we may move on to talking about other things.

I don't engage low life.........it already shows you a slum bitch.

Even if you weren't brought up well you can still fix your life chicken head.

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

Gbogbo radarada e o ba mi o. All of watin you type for here so no be my concern.

Boya you can collect the mic from Godoverevery and answer my questions on his behalf... if you do that, then we may move on to talking about other things.

Iwo lo mo radarada e to ri, radarada ati woron-woron e! Shey you guys believe in cursing, na so you go dey use your head carry am back, omo alaileko. undecided

You can keep on ranting, or maybe you can take a ride to visit Baba Ijesha in kirikiri and go and fight him there the more.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by koolaid87: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yes, death to all rapists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by begoniaa: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:
Fortunately my mama did a wonderful Job so my sister never experience such and she happily married with her family in the UK.

I did not ask if your sister has been raped, and neither did I ask of how your mother brought y'all up. I don't give 2 shts about the details of your familial background... ma fi story pami.

Na hypothetical question I throw to you. IF. Answer am. If anyone of you was raped, your mama no go over-swear and even do more sef?

8 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by OvertheTop(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

If your sister or your mother was r*ped and defiled, as young as anyone of them were, you would not do more than Princess?

Or if your daughter was the kid in question, you will not be a bitter father seeking for justice?

If na you dem r*pe, you life will continue to remain the same?

Because na ordinary heartbreak from women naim turn you to this bitter being always creating one million threads, now imagine if a group of guys sexually molested you, gangr*ping you, and come back to call your mother bitter if she lays curse on them.

How Old was the Girl?
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
CruiserX:

The guy has been jailed already, what else do you people want? Should they kill all men or what?

Most of your female counterparts are busy dressing half naked like prostitutes in broad day light, if people comment, you guys will say men should turn their heads away. You women speak as if you're all innocent, whereas most of you are worse. You scam men, you seduce up and down, you guys even go as far as using charms and black magic to lock down men and destroy their lives all for what? But nobody has said women are evil! Once a man makes a mistake, you people will call for his head! But those of you who are quick to judge others, your time is coming too...

Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone!
undecided
Don't mind these bitter goons, as you have said the man has being jailed, what else do they want?
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Kingcalls: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

Go and learn how to write good English and to type properly first, and then come back to quote me.

Look at this local fowl from the slumps forming English teacher... I can bet u hv never heard a white man speak apart from TV or Internet....

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
CruiserX:

Iwo lo mo radarada e to ri. Shey you guys believe in cursing, na so you go dey use your head carry am back, omo alaileko. undecided

You can keep on ranting, or maybe you can take a ride to visit Baba Ijesha in kirikiri and go and fight him there the more.

Hope one day when you guys offend and nobody pities you, y'all will remember how you judged a man even after he was sentenced to jail!
Bro free that slum bitch.....you suppose Dan know she one of those ghetto dogs.

They are mostly unfortunate in life and they keep blaming everyone for there miserable life.

Abusing people parent is there trademark.....
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Imanche001(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
WAHALA
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by begoniaa: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
CruiserX:
Iwo lo mo radarada e to ri, radarada identifier. Shey you guys believe in cursing, na so you go dey use your head carry am back, omo alaileko. undecided

Hope one day when you guys offend and nobody pities you, y'all will remember how you judged a man even after he was sentenced to jail!

Kayperry, answer my questions if you wan answer my questions and leave story.

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by effixy: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
jimetagambo:
After going through the first page, I can now understand why Nigeria would always be a shithole.

Rape apologists and paedophiles everywhere.

Pele oo Americana Ode..

Let us know what you people want after court judgment ����

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by chris51(f): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
shadrach77:
This Princess is an extremely horrible person inside-out. That's why she is being avoided like a leper in the entertainment industry. Here is someone who married and the marriage lasted three weeks!!!

Okay Baba Ijesha misbehaved but why did she have to ruin his life just to pay him back for jilting her?

Then she still had the audacity to come out and start portraying herself like the victim. In a sane environment she would have been behind bars too cause the girl's abuse was due to her negligence/neglect cry

In a civilized nation baba ijesha could have been given more years to cool in kirikiri.

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by chris51(f): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
chris51:

In a civilized nation baba ijesha could have been given more years to cool in kirikiri.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by AmazingELixir: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
shadrach77:

If you don't shut that your stinking watery mouth...Princess's curse will rub off on you...you call molesting a minor just misbehaved...what hopeless life has he got that isn't ruined already by molesting children that see him as mentor and uncle.

It is only in this country that people see molesting under aged children as common...you better go find out where R.kelly and Bill Cosby who are a million times bigger and more popular than Baba Ijesha now call their home.

Very nonsense post from a nonsense somebody... puah I spit on your head.

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Aforxzy(f): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Princess is deeply hurt by this incident , she needs to find closure and heal. These tears and curses are enough already please move on. Judgement has been served..

Hope this will serve as a deterrent to others especially in the movie industry.

Sex for role should be reported.

Stop enabling rapists.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

I did not ask if your sister has been raped, and neither did I ask of how your mother brought y'all up. I don't give 2 shts about the details of your familial background... ma fi story pami.

Na hypothetical question I throw to you. IF. Answer am. If anyone of you was raped, your mama no go over-swear and even do more sef?
well.. if you don't give 2 shits how other people's sisters were raised then don't mention their sisters. Jeeeeez! rape is wrong especially raping a minor. calm da fork down! Your blood pressure must be so high, the rapist as i read has being jailed so what da fork more do you want?

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

Bro free that slum bitch.....you suppose Dan know she a one of those ghetto dogs.

They mostly unfortunate in life and they keep blaming everyone for there miserable life.

Abusing people parent is there trademark.....

I honestly was just fed up of the whole Baba Ijesha crucifixion on social media by most of these women who have their own skeletons in their cupboards.

The man has been sentenced to jail, what more do they want? If you show pity for Baba Ijesha, they'll call you a rape apologist as if we too don't have sisters at home.

Honestly, guys need to judge and condemn women more cos they don't spare men at all. These are the same women that buy charms online to lock men down and do all sorts of evil things! Something men can never try.

8 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by begoniaa: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:
I don't engage low life.........it already shows you a slum bitch.

Even if you weren't brought up well you can still fix your life chicken head.

Gbogbo eleyi o necesstri o. I swear, you no need them. Watin dey bite you for body? On top simple questions naim you dey pour spit and vitriol here and there?

I will keep quoting you to put it in your face; when you are done with all the theatrics, goan answer.

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

When you were raped did your father/brother killed every men in your area or your mum rented loud speaker or did video cursing every one

I no you are very dumb but for the sake of ur children atleast don't add foolishness and stupidity to your dumbness.

Only a foolish stupid dumb person will ask such a question......hope you get now dumbo.

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Delaw135: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

If your sister or your mother was r*ped and defiled, as young as anyone of them were, you would not do more than Princess?

Or if your daughter was the kid in question, you will not be a bitter father seeking for justice?

If na you dem r*pe, you life will continue to remain the same?

Because na ordinary heartbreak from women naim turn you to this bitter being always creating one million threads, now imagine if a group of guys sexually molested you, gangr*ping you, and come back to call your mother bitter if she lays curse on them.
Rest joor. Nobody b saint.. the man has been jailed, then what else does she want..
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Akharmony: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
I watch it and all i can say is that yoruba's are use to chanting curses. I think it part of ther way of life. . One reason why i dislike ther movies, laying curses on themsleve like it a normal thing. .Princess herself is not even a saint, she got justice so why the curses, she can b arrested and jailed for this act if the law want to b fair. Yomi should not exitate to charge her to court.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Mamijoh(f): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Stevenson20:
If curse dey dey that effective, all our polithiefcians especially Buhari for don delete
him for don kpai
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by JealousCobra(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yoruba village people go soon nack dis wan an incurable disease, thereafter her waaaa mouth go close.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures / How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police / Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.