Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

I Need A Bag Of Flour And Vegetables Oil As Start Up Capital - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Bag Of Flour And Vegetables Oil As Start Up Capital (699 Views)

SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) / Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Bag Of Flour And Vegetables Oil As Start Up Capital by Notentitled(f): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Bag Of Flour And Vegetables Oil As Start Up Capital by MajESTHY(f): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
We are in the same shoes dear....

I have so many skills but no jobs,contracts and help..
I pray God sees us through and send us Help....

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Bag Of Flour And Vegetables Oil As Start Up Capital by muyico(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
she is real! Ur location?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Bag Of Flour And Vegetables Oil As Start Up Capital by Notentitled(f): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
MajESTHY:
We are in the same shoe dear...

Eating is very hard..

I have so many skills but no jobs,contracts and help..
I pray God sees us through and send us Help....

Amen

1 Like

Re: I Need A Bag Of Flour And Vegetables Oil As Start Up Capital by Notentitled(f): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
muyico:
she is real! Ur location?

Kogi state, thank you for believing
Re: I Need A Bag Of Flour And Vegetables Oil As Start Up Capital by Notentitled(f): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
If God has put in you to assist me, I will sincerely appreciate. I have never been opportune to get a miraculous gift. Yes I have helped people in the past especially students in my own little way (not to mention), an not a bad person. Please be the the reason (s) of my progress. Even if it's #200 you can contribute for me each I will buy those things and post them here to show my genuine appreciation. Thank you once again .
Re: I Need A Bag Of Flour And Vegetables Oil As Start Up Capital by RepoMan007: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Where is the fake FG empowerment scheme again. These are the neglected Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Bag Of Flour And Vegetables Oil As Start Up Capital by Notentitled(f): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2022
RepoMan007:
Where is the fake FG empowerment scheme again. These are the neglected Nigerians.

Never been lucky with any empowerement scheme, either COVID19 loan nor Npower even though I had high hope on these schemes, but I know lot of people who have and still benefitting from it.. I don't think it's fake but luck. Do have a blessed Sunday.
Re: I Need A Bag Of Flour And Vegetables Oil As Start Up Capital by coputa(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2022
Notentitled:
If God has put in you to assist me, I will sincerely appreciate. I have never been opportune to get a miraculous gift. Yes I have helped people in the past especially students in my own little way (not to mention), an not a bad person. Please be the the reason (s) of my progress. Even if it's #200 you can contribute for me each I will buy those things and post them here to show my genuine appreciation. Thank you once again .
Why don't you try your church or any religious group you belong,meet the head and explain to him/her,thew may probably help.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Bag Of Flour And Vegetables Oil As Start Up Capital by Notentitled(f): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=coputa post=114818473]Why don't you try your church or any religious group you belong,meet the head and explain to him/her,thew may probably help.[/quote

Hmm, that will be a sucide mission, I once meet my pastor's wife and told her if she could help seek for fund for me to support my soap business and I promise to return it back in due time, her reply was negative, then I ask if I can come display some snacks in the children unit ( my unit) on Sundays and weekly activities day..her reply was so hostile as if am their for the gains. I regretted embarking on such mission, honestly it took me months to get over that experience..this happen in early 2019. I vow never to trade that line again.

I have decide to cut off most expenses to be able to save up if I most succeed in my line of business.

I will deactivate this account in a couple of days
Thanks though.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Bag Of Flour And Vegetables Oil As Start Up Capital by Tina001(f): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Notentitled:

Never been lucky with any empowerement scheme, either COVID19 loan nor Npower even though I had high hope on these schemes, but I know lot of people who have and still benefitting from it.. I don't think it's fake but luck. Do have a blessed Sunday.

May Helpers locate you

1 Like

Re: I Need A Bag Of Flour And Vegetables Oil As Start Up Capital by Notentitled(f): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tina001:

May Helpers locate you

Amen sis
Re: I Need A Bag Of Flour And Vegetables Oil As Start Up Capital by Notentitled(f): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
Seems nobody believe my story, maybe I'm sounding like a scammer or not too lucky in life to attract unmerited favour, some of us are just not lucky to have rich relative that will push us to our destiny (destiny helper)..

Nobody even bother to verify my story, honestly life is not just fair to some people but some others always have it on a platter of gold.
Through it all I have learnt to trust in God, I have also learn to depend upon His word.
It's well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If I Was A POS Operator, This Would Not Have Happened / / Chores:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.