Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man (52740 Views)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by sleeknaija(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:
I just sat down and did some calculations and noticed I spend nothing less than 8k daily on feeding my wife n kids and also fueling my car and generator,some one said I am extravagant ,pls how true it ?

8k small as a married man.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Gkay1:
All I know is my salary is not enough for me and my family anymore. I just need to double my hustling now
try to establish ur wife make u nor go made..there was a day a suddenly woke up by 3am at night and gave my self a sounding slap..my wife woke up once and said dear what is it..I said nothing and slept again..a anybody way marry for Buhari regime God come bless am with twins..even if that man they trek ,nor get car ,my bro show some respect

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by MisterKennedy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Skyfornia:
I spent average of 6k every day when I was alone.. buy since my nephew came to live with me.. I spend roughly 10k daily.

Bro please can you be sending N500 or N1000 everyday to me? I promise to be praying for you everyday
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
sleeknaija:

8k small as a married man.
I tire o..it has to be in d north ..not south south..only gas self na prob...or ma fire wood op they use..no family of 5 can survive on 8k a day in a country that has a inflation rate of 18 %
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by showafrica(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
MrBachelor:
An average of 10k.

Feeding, fueling, chilling, giving, and miscellaneous. The naira has no value, really.

And I never marry o cool.

Yes 10k daily... Any job that's not paying you 300k today, quit or add side hustle otherwise you no go survive the earthquake

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Rhozabeth(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:
I just sat down and did some calculations and noticed I spend nothing less than 8k daily on feeding my wife n kids and also fueling my car and generator,some one said I am extravagant ,pls how true it ?

The last time i spent 8k feeding my family in a day was like 2yrs ago b4 things started going crazy! The day i realized was the day i went out with 2 of my daughters, we went to a POS, took 15k and i gave the money to my first daughter to pay for whatever we bought. At d end of the buyings, we were left with 'coins' of abt #300! That was the day i started calculating upandan! The only thing we bought that day that lasted till d following day was 3k fuel for the gen cos i had fuel in d car! Every other thing we bought was just for that day! So bros, u are right o, and its not a matter of being extravagant!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Entanglement: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:

apart for petrol to fuel my bike and gen about roughly 5k now (because of scarcity)
Food= 500-1000k daily.

Single life is the best grin don't let anybody to decieve you grin

For girls aspect= at most 500naira and that one na for condom and coke
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Stiff66(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
I can't calculate that...
Wetting mouth dey chop no b here
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Realkingrex(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
I’m single…. I spend 4k on fuel daily, 5k for my car, roughly 15k daily to cook and eat something good (won’t spend this if I have leftovers from yesterday)

@realkingrex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by splendyuniQ: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hmmm! Daily breakfast for bread and tea is about 2000. (Break 750, Twisco and peak milk 700, egg 400, am not using sugar today). Lunch box for 2 kids collect like 800 daily.

Lunch + dinner + crunches + fuel + etc

I spend between 8k -10k daily shaa

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by ALISMILE(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
wittywriter:

You are not been honest here ....

@wittyness
So what's ur point exactly? Amount too small, or too big?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by MisterKennedy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
ecolime:
Alone... 5k daily

At home with the kids... 12k daily.

E no easy oo. We just have to keep pushing.

Sir please can you be sending me N500 or N1000 everyday? I promise to be praying for you everyday

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Dogi1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
An average of 6k per day
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by lusid: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ishilove:

Why will they refuse to eat what's at home? Use hand to design their back. That will reset them grin

Seriously though. You're trying. 15k daily, multiplied by 30/31 days in a month...
wicked mother
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by henrimoto(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
bonnyhope:
Many will lie on this thread
...wey some don dey quote certain figures like say them get daily money printing machine inside their house.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by MisterKennedy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mryacks:

Average of 10k

Bro please can you be sending N500 or N1000 to me? I promise to be praying for you everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by pstemma1990: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nozino:

Hello, I genuinely want to know how you do it. I have been trying to cut cost for the longest but my efforts have been quite insignificant. Can you answer this few questions of mine?
1. Do you use your gen? How do you fuel it?
2. How does daily feeding look like?
3. Do you eat out or order in when you do so? How much do you spend if you do?
4. Are good stuff restocked monthly? What would be the idea budget?

I have so many questions. I want to spend 1k daily.
money doesn't come my way every time, so once it comes, I'll go to the market, I'll buy garri, rice, oil and other food items..

So if I want to cook, all I may need would be pepper and onions, and other little items...

So I only spend more if I have anything to do in town (transportation) I usually cut my coat according to my size....

And as for generator, I don't have, there's a place I usually charge phone when there's no light.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Make we no just go there abeg.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Babaflenjor: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Transport to work daily. 1,200
Feeding b/fast &lunch. 1,000
Kids during school days 800
Wife daily took kids to schl. 1,000
Drink TurboKing.( Not daily). 400
Total. 4,400
Daily
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by indigenous234(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Humblesam:
As a married man with kids, them no dey calculate daily expenses unless you want to kill yourself with thinking.
As single, I can't say, thank you.

This comment too make sense ehh, I no fit comment on-top. I just park well for under..

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by lusid: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
osazsky:
try to establish ur wife make u nor go made..there was a day a suddenly woke up by 3am at night and gave my self a sounding slap..my wife woke up once and said dear what is it..I said nothing and slept again..a anybody way marry for Buhari regime God come bless am with twins..even if that man they trek ,nor get car ,my bro show some respect
i never marry. Advice me
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Entanglement:
apart for petrol to fuel my bike and gen about roughly 5k now (because of scarcity)
Food= 500-1000k daily.

Single life is the best grin don't let anybody to decieve you grin

For girls aspect= at most 500naira and that one na for condom and coke
bros u must marry na...nor worry we dey waite for u..marriage cannot be denied it can only be delayed...its a serious matter...even sch fees now for pry sch be like undergraduate fees then .may God help us in this struggle amen

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Gkay1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
osazsky:
She is working, teaching in a private school but I m not satisfy with that. Soon by God's grace, she will start her own personal business.
Nowadays life, hardly salary can sustain u. U need business or side hustling to stand as a man.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by MisterKennedy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... You dey try. Only fueling of my car and the generator on daily is more than 5k.

Children's breakfast and the ones in their food packs alone cost like 4k daily.

Then 150 naira ice cream for each on their way back from school for 4 kids is like 600 naira.

Fueling of my wife's car everyday is like 2000 naira. Other unforseen expenses like refusing to eat what's available in the house and buying them snacks on my way home .
Let's say I spend like 14 to 15k.

Good evening Sir

How was your week Sir

Sir please can you be sending N500 or N100 everyday for me. I promise to be praying for you everyday Sir.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Boogyman557: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
cayorday89:

I am curious, I think weed is cheap and if you spend up to 2k to 3k on it, how do you manage to stay sane? Are you the boss who buys for the niggas in your area? Please enlighten me how possible it is for only you to finish 3k weed a day.
Holly Gram cool AMA Ganja Planter..

I have a BUNK ( uncompleted building) wer my Niggaz come to high up..

I sell WEED..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by fman(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
cayorday89:

I am curious, I think weed is cheap and if you spend up to 2k to 3k on it, how do you manage to stay sane? Are you the boss who buys for the niggas in your area? Please enlighten me how possible it is for only you to finish 3k weed a day.
weed has many variants.
Like SK, Mali Kush, loud(Canadian loud, Ghana loud), Colorado, Arizona, water melon etc.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by JUMO95: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
cayorday89:

grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by AfolayanBig(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Any day I spend 20k must be a good day.

I run. my home with minimum of 40K daily.

Though that is like 20 percent of daily income.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by lildush(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
An average of 10k every day... Sometimes its even more.. may God bless us..

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Godblessaplus1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Your monthly earning will be around 800 to 1m to survive this then.. comrade well-done

JONNYSPUTE:
..... You dey try. Only fueling of my car and the generator on daily is more than 5k.

Children's breakfast and the ones in their food packs alone cost like 4k daily.

Then 150 naira ice cream for each on their way back from school for 4 kids is like 600 naira.

Fueling of my wife's car everyday is like 2000 naira. Other unforseen expenses like refusing to eat what's available in the house and buying them snacks on my way home .
Let's say I spend like 14 to 15k.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by sleeknaija(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
osazsky:
I tire o..it has to be in d north ..not south south..only gas 1self na prob...or ma fire wood op they use..no family of 5 can survive on 8k a day in a country that has a inflation rate of 18 %

U no lie at all. Na the filling of gas cylinder dey always give me headache pass grin, na coal pot we dey use patch things up. The recent hike in prices of items nowadays is something else.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death / I Am Getting Tired Of My Long Distance Marriage. / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.