Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

In Need Of Good Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Good Business Idea (792 Views)

Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander / I Have #20,000,000. I Need A Good Business Idea To Invest It / What Sort Of Good Business Can You Start With #300,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Good Business Idea by tonyawo: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2011
Hello Guys,

I am presently in India with my elder brother who is on medical treatment visit. We intend to be back to Nigeria in 6 weeks from now and while we are still very much around i wanted to seize this opportunity to get involve in some businesses which will be usefully when i return but i couldn't think of any.

Pls i need you guys to advice me on some of the businesses i should consider looking into before leaving for Nigeria. At present i am self employ which explain why i need to inject something new to my business.

Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Tony
Re: In Need Of Good Business Idea by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2019
Well let's talk on 07067722895
Re: In Need Of Good Business Idea by Kenni700(m): 2:14am On Jun 05, 2019
Hi Poster @Tonyawo.

You may want to consider investing or partnering with my company.
We are indigenous company and we produce cake toppers for the confectionery industry in Nigeria, we also produce a new innovative type of teaching aids for schools.

1.Cake Toppers.
We produce a minimum of 15,000 cartoon character cake toppers and we have upto 7 major distributors in Lagos alone. We have buyers in Abuja, Kaduna, Akure, Benin City and Warri.

After seeing the markets, we realize that cartoon toppers are only limited to children's party. Hence we have developed toppers for adults as well which is in high demand. These toppers are like TOYS.

2. Teaching Aids.
Our teaching aids looks very foreign in nature and quality which alot of schools have keyed into them while some schools have added them to their curriculum.

We have only produced one teaching aid which are numbers. But after seeing the request from the Nigerian market, we have decided to add Alphabets, Shapes, Colors, Animals (both wide and domestic), Continents of the World and Map of Nigeria.....all these are colorful flash card teaching aids that makes learning fun for school children from the ages of 2-6 while it makes teaching easier for the teacher.

Our business has been registered as a limited liability company since 2008.

We have several pictures to show for our works.
Hoping to get your response.

Best regards.

kenni700limited@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advise / Panic In Airtel As Court Orders Company To Reverse Name To Econet Wireless / Customised Sachet Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.