Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? (35602 Views)

Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
My secondary school friend pressurized me into smoking and drinking then all of a sudden changed his ways one day, plus he turned into a pastor always preaching about how my actions will lead me to hell.....

He began expecting me to do the same, he forgot I told him at the beginning if I ever indulge anything I usually don't go back....my soul is lost already.....and no I have no business with holy people.

98 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Benki003(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ur a pussy ass nigga

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by blue01(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
The guy sees himself as the most holy, any other person around him is not holy.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Benki003:
Ur a pussy ass nigga
Nothing will ever make me give up cuban cigars

9 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by FatherBona: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kaiair:

Nothing will ever make me give up cuban cigars
Chemotherapy will

Keep calm

295 Likes 24 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
FatherBona:

Chemotherapy will

Keep calm
Nope, not a chance

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by posty56: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
seems like your friend Dodge a bullet

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Cus I felt so duhh! �

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Jmichael1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
blue01:
The guy sees himself as the most holy, any other person around him is not holy.

same reason i left mine...

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Peskid147: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Pride, lie just to feel among the big boys in camp.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Nyascobar1414: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
We are just living the life....

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by kazyhm(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Just imagine
Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Savagr(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
I have no friend
Talk more of Best cheesy

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Demigod22: 1:09am On Jul 17, 2022
People grow apart and it's normal.

We naturally grew apart.

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by akaahs(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Dude was expecting me to borrow him money for his wedding (150k), I gave him 50k and he got angry. He refused picking my calls, I still traveled for 3 hrs for wedding as the best man after organizing all his groom's men only for him to still shoon me. I decided not to do the best man again.
What pain most is, the guy hurriedly set for the wedding because he got the girl pregnant and I was involved in the stages of the marriage, he never mentioned it, till the wedding day I noticed the girl is pregnant.
I just blocked him in all areas.

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by akaahs(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2022
Dude was expecting me to borrow him money for his wedding (150k), I gave him 50k and he got angry. He refused picking my calls, I still traveled for 3 hrs for wedding as the best man after organizing all his groom's men only for him to still shoon me. I decided not to do the best man again.
What pain most is, the guy hurriedly set for the wedding because he got the girl pregnant and I was involved in all the stages of the wedding, he never mentioned it, till the wedding day I noticed the girl is pregnant.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2022
akaahs:
What pain most is, the guy hurriedly set for the wedding because he got the girl pregnant and I was involved in the stages of the marriage, he never mentioned it, till the wedding day I noticed the girl is pregnant.
Why person go dey beg people money to do wedding sef? If trouble start the same wife go still leave you

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by 123huawei: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
He doesn't listen to my advice and proud

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mother efer wore my rain boot to his farm
I beat the shit out of him and kicked him in the testicles with my signature rain boot

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by MufasaLion: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by MufasaLion: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Karrtel:

Why person go dey beg people money to do wedding sef? If trouble start the same wife go still leave you

People like that are just stupid to me. They don't have the mind of their own. There's nothing bad in finding financial stability before they marry, but instead they will do wedding just to please people.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

People like that are just stupid to me. They don't have the mind of their own. There's nothing bad in finding financial stability before they marry, but instead they will do wedding just to please people.
Swrs it irks me ehnnn, or you'll see some couples "pinching" money just for a wedding, imagine using ur last 200k just to do a wedding just for sake of fulfilling all righteousness....e get one poverty inspired wedding wey my friend force me make we go...the caterer served me and my friend rice and boiled egg, infact she divided the egg between us, I was so disgusted, irritated and sad I just vex leave the wedding, for one week I no gree talk to my friend, all that went thru my mind was how are the couple going to cope from then henceforth

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by MufasaLion: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Karrtel:

Swrs it irks me ehnnn, or you'll see some couples "pinching" money just for a wedding, imagine using ur last 200k just to do a wedding just for sake of fulfilling all righteousness....e get one poverty inspired wedding wey my friend force me make we go...the caterer served me and my friend rice and boiled egg, infact she divided the egg between us, I was so disgusted, irritated and sad I just vex leave the wedding, for one week I no gree talk to my friend, all that went thru my mind was how are the couple going to cope from then henceforth

Damn!!!

"Poverty-inspired wedding" really got me laughing hard, man.

Rice and boiled egg at a wedding? WTF?

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

Damn!!!

"Poverty-inspired wedding" really got me laughing hard, man.

Rice and boiled egg at a wedding? WTF?

It was such a weird and embarrassing experience mehnnn and I never told anyone...was scared it'll ruin my reputation

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by MufasaLion: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Karrtel:

It was such a weird and embarrassing experience mehnnn and I never told anyone...was scared it'll ruin my reputation

I really don't know the desperation that led to such ceremony. So disgusting!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

I really don't know the desperation that led to such ceremony. So disgusting!
It was a catholic wedding... someone told me catholics don't usually stress their heads over weddings.. especially poor couples they usually do what they call "cut and join" even street bread bakers usually bake their cakes "a day to the wedding" while the congregation usually pulls in money for them

Catastrophic bullshit

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by MufasaLion: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Karrtel:

It was a catholic wedding... someone told me catholics don't usually stress their heads over weddings.. especially poor couples they usually do what they call "cut and join" even street bread bakers usually bake their cakes "a day to the wedding" while the congregation usually pulls in money for them

Catastrophic bullshit

Poor people always like to put themselves in deep shit. They will end up breeding kids in abject poverty.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

Poor people always like to put themselves in deep shit. They will end up breeding kids in abject poverty.
Swrs, it's a tiring cycle

11 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by iCauseTrouble: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
angry
Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Calibrator: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
I outgrew them!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by lorifi649: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
smiley
Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
I was crossing oceans for the idiot thinking he was just down financially all for the donkey to make some money and he became too busy...

This life, you never know a man untill he is tested with wealth and power, you never know a woman untill you go broke.

122 Likes 14 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Mentalities Nigerian Youths Must Drop To Succeed - Experts.ng / Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) / Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.