Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

I Like This Girl, But She Has Aborted Twice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like This Girl, But She Has Aborted Twice (2407 Views)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / She Has Aborted Twice For / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like This Girl, But She Has Aborted Twice by smartsoft(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2006
Hello ! there is this gurl ooo if you could remember i did post some kinda topic relating to how many chick have you dated so far since you were born, now out of those gurls listed, Called Gift i learnt the gurl was dating a guy which i knew about, and the guy pregnated the chick ooo and i never knew but she pretends to me that she likes me and all that i do know very well that she is dating this guy and i left her alone, so she could be with the guy, but now she as aborted this pregnance and according to what i heard, she as been pregnant before this recent one is making it two now and she succesfully abort it, but this gurl likes me but i like her too infact, i do love her but he bahaves somehow which i don't like, now the parents and the sister don't know she was pregnant for a guy and her sister knows the guy pretty well, but her sister told me today that, it cos we both don't understand ourself well.

Okay let me go straight to the point, What should i do, or tell her no matter what she does i still love her ooo what do you want me to do, should i leave her alone ? or What do you think i should tell her now cos whatever you guys say now, thats what i will tell her tomorrow been Thursday Nigeria Time,

Presiously waiting for you guys reponse
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Has Aborted Twice by tejuoso1(f): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2006
leave the girl alone because the fact that she had couple of abortions shows that she is not serious, another thing is that if she had sex with other men doesn't matter but her pregnancy that led to abortion might mean she's carrying some STD. but if you really love her (you just want to be with her alone) you can go for it.
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Has Aborted Twice by omega25red(m): 4:31am On May 06, 2007
it seems like this lady has alot of things she needs to deal with on a mental and emotional level

having an abortion although taboo in our culture might not be the worst thing a person could do but
playing with another mans emotions is terrible. If you care about her you could be there for her as a friend but when it comes to a relationship oga mi FORGET IT.
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Has Aborted Twice by hotchic1(f): 2:53pm On May 06, 2007
my brother,run for your life,its not advisble to keep such a relationship, search and you will find another cutiepie.
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Has Aborted Twice by Adetife: 10:11pm On May 06, 2007
Omo, not one but two and i'm assuming two different guys as well! Honestly my first inclination will be for you drop this girl.
Fact is its your decision and you have to consider how strongly you feel for her and her for you.
From your text i don't blf she's a trustworthy individual as when she was with the other guy she was showing interest in you.
I don't know her reasons for doing this, once (maybe understandable) but twice gives me the impression that she doesn't regard it as a major - which then brings her values into question. Not mentioning STDs and possibility of not being able to get pregnant anymore.
Personally i'd say you should confront her with it and depending on her answers, motives and mannerism make your decision - but be very weary if you are still considering a relationship with her!
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Has Aborted Twice by cooljade(f): 11:55am On May 07, 2007
all u men judges above. as u write, do u know how many girls have had abortions 4 u without ur knowledge 4 sakes of keeping d relationship. maybe an ex has given birth self, he he eh, shocked, some surprise awaits u in d future. watch desperste house wife, a hooker had a one night stand with lynette's husabnd and bingo, she became pregnant and he knew 7 yrs later. wao!
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Has Aborted Twice by sammyjl(f): 12:43pm On May 07, 2007
undecided How do you know she aborted twice.

If you like her, take it slow, everyone has a reason for doing something. Besides being a single mother is really a lot of work and perharps she was afraid, but than again, why doesnt she use protection to prevent the unwanted pregnancies. Another thing, contraceptives are not 100 safe.

go with your instincts and take it real slow, forget about what the people are saying, who knows, maybe they had more than three abortions.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding / 2sisters R Beginin To Envy Selves For My Sake. Should I Get Rid Of Dem ? / How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.