Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki (4802 Views)

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday / Bayelsa Assembly Approves N2.9bn Car Loan For Diri / John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by MiracleJ: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
In anticipation of Victory, Singer Davido was seen hugging his uncle Senator Ademola Adeleke as reports suggests he is leading in the Osun state governorship election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okMhJNnVLAc

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by Jostoman: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wow Wow wow congratulations to Adeleke and the people of Osun state.

9 Likes

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by mrsage(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Victory is sweet

13 Likes

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by God1000(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
This gladdens my heart, enough of APC Hokum.

Nigerians are gradually waking up to reality, take them for granted at your own peril.

23 Likes

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by WonderManly(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Imọlẹ lo kan oooooooooo

I have said it earlier...

5 Likes

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by John4B: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nice one. It's never a do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by kokoA(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
The bond between this guy and his uncle mehn.. I doubt if he is this close to his Dad.. Maybe na dis him uncle let am sip him first shot of alcohol. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by saintokwuluora(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Money no get shame. See as this "small" boy dey pat Men for back as their mate.

3 Likes

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by saintokwuluora(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Money no get shame. See as this "small" boy dey pat Men for back as their mate. Davido (100) v Portable(-0)
Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by Benbellamor: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Too Early please...
Aregbe...I see your hand ooo

1 Like

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by Whazar(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lol

Iragbiji man in the mud

1 Like

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by ThatFairGuy1: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Governor angry

1 Like

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Impressive.

4 Likes

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by article1: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
I learnt that the agbado and cassava king is seriously purging in Abuja due to his labour in vain in Osun. Any of his urchin in the house to confirm this? grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by VoteTinubu2023: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
South-West people Shaa. I have never seen a group of people self sabotage itself like the SW people do. Imagine who they voted for Governor? A person whose only laudable credential in life is being born into a wealthy family.

They have voted. Their votes have counted. They should enjoy. We will see how the dancing Governor will turn Osun into Japan in 4 years.

Rubbish.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.
Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by Truthisunique2: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Governor angry
get used to it undecided

The guy above don dey cry with Epistle

#End Apc Now

6 Likes

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by Truthisunique2: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
South-West people Shaa. I have never seen a group of people self sabotage itself like the SW people do. Imagine who they voted for Governor? A person whose only laudable credential in life is being born into a wealthy family.

They have voted. Their votes have counted. They should enjoy. We will see how the dancing Governor will turn Osun into Japan in 4 years.

Rubbish.

E clear say you no go fit sleep this night cry

The aregbesola that crippled osun with oyetola una no see self sabotage cry then

Keep crying in preparation for the grand one

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Davido 1-0 portable.
*Tinubu-They will labour to death.
*Youth there is dignity in labour.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by sukar886: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
APC failure have started ....

6 Likes

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by article1: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
I learnt that the agbado and cassava king is seriously purging in Abuja due to his labour in vain in Osun. Any of his urchin in the house to confirm this? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Emi lokan daddy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by Tunechi5(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by article1: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
I learnt that the agbado and cassava king is seriously purging in Abuja due to his labour in vain in Osun. Any of his urchins in the house to confirm this? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by Heffalump(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
The slowpoke ran to Abuja as if that will upturn the result in favour of APC.
Nonsense parry.

5 Likes

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by article1: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
I learnt that the agbado and cassava king is seriously purging in Abuja due to his labour in vain in Osun. Any of his urchins in the house to confirm this? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Rubbish.

mumu so tbey should continue to vote for that your demonic party of terrorists so that they will get killed like the natives of Owo?
Thunder scatter una left yansh!
That your killer party is dead and buried.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by article1: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by Massiveglory: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Take heart my boi! Take heart. The suffering and pain in the land is too much for the people to rely on agbado and cassava.
VoteTinubu2023:

Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Rubbish.

Stop talking nonsense

What meaningful development has Oyetola brought to Osun state as governor

Oyetola is a disaster

More APC governors will be booted out in 2023

9 Likes

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by boladale123: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Rubbish.

Omo ale Lele Yi.
You are part of the blood suckers,demonic possessed individual disturbing this nation,may God not visit you like APC visited Nigeria.
Better change before you end like Oyetola.

6 Likes

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by Mindlog: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Rubbish.

What did Oyetola turn Osun State to, in the 4 years he has been in office?

2 Likes

Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by gebest: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
How man go dey wear this kind pant.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

SE In Panic As North Set To Agree To Return To Regional Governance / Running Petrol Generator Is Still Cheaper Than LPG. / Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.