Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian (8459 Views)

The More You Feed On GOD's Word The More You Know HIS Will / Don't Feed Your Self With Worldly Information Or Knowledge. / The more you feed yourself with The Word Of GOD, the more you Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by slimjohn2k5: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

So i shouldn't point out a misleading and false statement?
I'm sorry to have said the truth since I have a bad monicker then i should neglect the Truth! Isn't that what Christianity is all about?
Sorry bro but have u heard of any thing like strong food, the word strong symbolize healthy
Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by fredoooooo: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2022
marvellosGod:
THE WORD OF GOD FIRST
The word of God = Humanity
Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by AntiChristian: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

Sorry bro but have u heard of any thing like strong food, the word strong symbolize healthy

Which dictionary are you using?
Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by ManAustin(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2022
The MIND- where everything takes place, a citadel from where men are either made or marred. The potency of the mind cannot be overemphasize. This is an insightful teaching and a great way to start the day, more grace sir. Good morning.
Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by slimjohn2k5: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Which dictionary are you using?

Ok bro, name one or two strong food
Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Thanks for this wonderful piece
Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by Heterodox(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2022
Because a book tells you so? grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by Trueprophet91: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2022
Especially BB naija
Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by FRANKLINJUNIOR1(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Good Morning Bro.. He Said "Strong Meal", he wasn't necessarily talking about hard/solid meals Okay... He was actually talking about healthy and rich meals... I know you understand..Thanks

AntiChristian:
Strong meals doesn't produce strong bodies nor gives you active life.

Healthy meal does! A wrong premise leads to a wrong conclusion!
Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by AntiChristian: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2022
FRANKLINJUNIOR1:
Good Morning Bro.. He Said "Strong Meal", he wasn't necessarily talking about hard/solid meals Okay... He was actually talking about healthy and rich meals... I know you understand..Thanks

Which dictionary definition are you using?
Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by Bmaster(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2022
[b]op,u no tell lies at all !

I have feed my mind with many fantasies of how I becomes a billionaire through gambling and as at that time,every penny I get,I will dedicate it into this fantasy stuff.
As the day goes by,my economy keeps going low and low and low.

There was a time I fantasize of replacing women with alcohol and some hard drugs,I started with 2 shots of ogogoro in the morning and 2 shots in the evening as well before going to bed.
But as time goes,I added 1 more shot and also adds 1 Oris (cigarette) to it,again I realized that my problem with women diminishes a little but at What price ?
My health!
It deteriorated to stupor, before were even asking me if I am actually healthy as of that moment.
Now again,I am building my mind on Ponzi schemes stuffs and how crypto is gonna be my prayer answered,but to be sincere with you all,I have lost enough money already than I can even imagine I have.
This morning I have decided to start living like my life is not mine,as in,I want to start living like I'm living on a borrowed life.
Frugal spending is among my resolve,
Replacing soft drinks and alcohol with water is also amongst,
In fact to God be the glory in advance today I am beginning a very new life spiritually, financially,mentally,and physically.
Whatever I am feeding my mind today henceforth will be so appauling.
Thank you God[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by kemiudoh666: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2022
this words have made my day.thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by YungTemy(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2022
Food for thought � . Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by Autobot05: 8:10am On Jul 24, 2022
Boss this one gat me
I’ve been guilty of this (always thinking I have bad luck )

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by FRANKLINJUNIOR1(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2022
There are words you don't need dictionary interpretation to understand okay... His statement is crystal clear and understandable.. I know you understand...�... Happy Sunday ��

AntiChristian:

Which dictionary definition are you using?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by donbenie(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
CAN said all Christians should get their PVC and vote APC out of power. This is the quagmire CAN boxed itself.

1-Southwest that is predominantly Christian and second largest voting block will vote APC because the candidate of APC is a Yoruba man. No Yoruba man will deny Tinubu the opportunity to be president,their religious difference has no bearing here.

2-Southeast will only vote Peter Obi of the labour party. The problem is no matter what, the votes will not give Peter Obi Victory. Presidential election is beyond tribal and regional candidate.
Na who come ask you for all these plenty answers?
Ogbeni,face front..

Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by donbenie(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2022
Yeah!
You should keep on feeding your mind with only religious mumbo jumbo..
No need to use that brain of yours..
Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by blaquebelle: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2022
donbenie:
Yeah!
You should keep on feeding your mind with only religious mumbo jumbo..
No need to use that brain of yours..

Did you even read the post?
Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2022
unstoppable51:
Kindly leave a comment and share if you find this useful

God bless you for this. "Deliverance pastors" and those shamans pretending to be Christian ministers will not like this.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by blaquebelle: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
CAN said all Christians should get their PVC and vote APC out of power. This is the quagmire CAN boxed itself.

1-Southwest that is predominantly Christian and second largest voting block will vote APC because the candidate of APC is a Yoruba man. No Yoruba man will deny Tinubu the opportunity to be president,their religious difference has no bearing here.

2-Southeast will only vote Peter Obi of the labour party. The problem is no matter what, the votes will not give Peter Obi Victory. Presidential election is beyond tribal and regional candidate.

So you think all yoruba people will vote for tinubu. LOL. Pele oo. I hope it doesn't shock you that day. Some of us will rather not vote at all than vote that controversial man.
Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by Fairview1: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2022
Thank you very much for this wonderful message and may God bless you abundantly with more wisdom and knowledge to share more. It truely bless my soul.

One of the things we battle with as Christain is the enemy called FEAR! Which usually disguise itself in different ways like doubt, unbelieve and more.

I pray that God will give us the strength to believe and trust wholely in his supremacy and to know that he's the only one who can redeem us beyond men's expectations.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by liasmiram2567: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=IboHausaYoruba post=115029077]Nigerians, let's learn to follow man that knows the road. Enough of Muslims taking us for granted. Tinubu has dared us by choosing a Muslim deputy, let's speak through our votes. Our fathers in the faith have spoken, Oyedepo, Johnson Suleiman, Enenche etc and CAN generally. The battle line has been drawn. If the over 28 million Christians in the North can cooperate with all the Christians in the South and pull our weights behind Peter Obi, then we are sure of winning. It is simple but requires dedications and focus. I AM OBIDIENT.[/quote

So it is will be Christians vs others come 2023? You have lost. How many are you?
Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by delpee(f): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Philippians 4: 8 - 9 also teaches on good thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by PharmacyStore: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good message, nice One

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by Wwwq: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sighs... Interesting! The Lord Bless You Sir

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian by Bearfruit(f): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
collect covid vaccine at your own peril, check daniel7,8&9.
They will mingle their seed with men(iron&clay) please don't get mingled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Great Father He Is! / Christian Tattoos / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.