Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

"You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America (70052 Views)

Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America / Ambode And Aregbesola Spotted After Tinubu Betrayal Tirade Against Buhari / I've No Knowledge Of The Ministry Buhari Assigned To Me—Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by nnamdi640: 4:54am On Jul 17, 2022
sorosoke101:
But dats very wrong of you to record someone's private life, even if it is paradise
Who privacy epp. After destroying their own country by looting and making selfish policies, they travel to another country to enjoy their looted money and you think they deserve privacy. How many leaders
from that sides comes to Nigeria in that same way they do. How I wish all of them can be treated in such manner.

9 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ictplotter(m): 5:17am On Jul 17, 2022
able20:
Most Nigerians in America are very funny.
The Bushman was hard shouting this is America , but he was seen violating someome else's privacy
U ar the idiot here, which privacy ar u talking about? As a minister is a public person because he eats and wines with the tax payer money. Let he sign as minister of the federal government, if he wants to enjoy the right of private to personal life.

5 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by BeanmanX(m): 5:22am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...You are dumb honestly ,did u black monkeys know what Nigerians over there face ? U live in ur bigotted smelly backwarded states in Nigeria where u bend truths to suit ur cursed tribal shitty dumb skull rotten gay political brother all for blackmonkeyworld tribalism ,u lack brains and ur stupidity are felt in Nuremberg ,ipswish , new Orleans we don't talk because u fools misbehaves in ur smelly monkey cages called Nigeria.
That man u see might have left his job as a bank manager in Nigeria to be sweeping streets of Virginia not even new York city and u want him to clap for aregbesola ryt?
Same aregbesola that contributed to his plagued life , i hate Nigeria, blacks and I will never stop hating u forever .
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Rule 2

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Lanretoye(m): 5:34am On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:
Some Nigerians in diaspora are just plain stupid. The man from the video was not constituting any nuisance so why the video?

Yes, it's America a free country but I will smash your phone then we end it in court. Fool!
Mr man,it's a little message about the video.the main lesson is what you should learn...if he can live like that in a foreign land,what stops him from doing the same in his own country.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by oracle009(m): 5:37am On Jul 17, 2022
Nigerians deserve their leaders. I didn't see an invasion of private space here. Aregbesola is a public minister in my country Nigeria, I have every right to record him in public spaces. It isn't a big deal here and not an infringement of right. I wish he broke the guy's phone as some of you suggested, baba will vomit sma of the Nigerian money he had stolen. Awon mad people. We are here, sweating our butts out in strange lands because fools like these and their supporters will keep dragging Nigeria backward. We should harrass these corrupt leaders wherever we see them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Moh247: 5:39am On Jul 17, 2022
angry

If they deport him now he would blame village people

Doesn't he knows that attack constitute harrasment

To make matters worse, US government would treat Aregbesola as a Diplomat while he would be arrested as an illegal immigrant

4 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by cashmyles: 5:41am On Jul 17, 2022
Your Emilokan family don missed you and feel your impact for Osun state.

Aregbe carry go oo, you no be their papa mate

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:44am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...Damn it ,sue your ass Harvey , in my world that aregbesola man would have been burnt to ashes but in ur cursed black world u still side him. You are wicked yes
We live in diaspora because of this wicked souls eating our nature given wealth , we suffer bitten cold , humiliation for peanuts and total shame ,we hid our faces in a whiteman land with resources ,when in Nigeria we have it bountifully.
Is paining my heart that man didn't slap rotten teeths outta his maggotted teeth

Which ‘world’ in the diaspora would condone burning of human beings alive? Better come back home, that country doesn’t count as ‘abroad’

All this finessing is unnecessary.

5 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by babzo(m): 5:44am On Jul 17, 2022
able20:
The Bushman was hard shouting this is America , but he was seen violating someome else's privacy

Privacy in a public space? Not your house? That doesn't really work.

5 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by barbstee(m): 5:44am On Jul 17, 2022
But the guy is wrong now
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by freemi(m): 5:44am On Jul 17, 2022
zickyclef:
Ppl like problem aswear
Illiterate forming American
He can sue bro
he can't sur him. Instead na d guy go sue am if e touch am

3 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by kingtinnie(m): 5:45am On Jul 17, 2022
oracle009:
Nigerians deserve their leaders. I didn't see an invasion of private space here. Aregbesola is a public minister in my country Nigeria, I have every right to record him in public spaces. It isn't a big deal here and not an infringement of right. I wish he broke the guy's phone as some of you suggested, baba will vomit sma of the Nigerian money he had stolen. Awon mad people. We are here, sweating our butts out in strange lands because fools like these and their supporters will keep dragging Nigeria backward. We should harrass these corrupt leaders wherever we see them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But he's not in Nigeria now is he?
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 17, 2022
IF AREGBE RASCAL had destroyed that phone he would have suffered immensely.
USA has got funny Laws, unlike Naija oo
That Guy will win the case!
He's a public officer & such extends to him.
He can be recorded at any point in time especially in the public.

7 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ajl: 5:45am On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:
Some Nigerians in diaspora are just plain stupid. The man from the video was not constituting any nuisance so why the video?

Yes, it's America a free country but I will smash your phone then we end it in court. Fool!

You know what's called assault. So far it is in the public space, you can be recorded Mr. Most especially a public official. He should have just kept his ego in check and act normal; or he stay put in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by wolesmile(m): 5:46am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...Damn it ,sue your ass Harvey , in my world that aregbesola man would have been burnt to ashes but in ur cursed black world u still side him. You are wicked yes
We live in diaspora because of this wicked souls eating our nature given wealth , we suffer bitten cold , humiliation for peanuts and total shame ,we hid our faces in a whiteman land with resources ,when in Nigeria we have it bountifully.
Is paining my heart that man didn't slap rotten teeths outta his maggotted teeth

grin grin grin grin

Well said, darling
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by freemi(m): 5:47am On Jul 17, 2022
Hehehe this guy na comrade aswer. Too much vawulence for him body
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by obailala(m): 5:47am On Jul 17, 2022
I think the guy recording is just being stupid. If a stranger just comes and starts following me around and recording me closely with my camera, I believe I have the right to even smash his phone for invading my privacy and threatening my life.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by danhans(m): 5:49am On Jul 17, 2022
God for him,why is he afraid of video ?

3 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by fashbaba: 5:49am On Jul 17, 2022
freemi:
what is private der? I dnt understand what u mean by privacy in that place o

[quote author=babzo post=114808977]
Right
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by freemi(m): 5:49am On Jul 17, 2022
able20:
what is private der? I dnt understand what u mean by privacy in that place o

2 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by TWoods(m): 5:49am On Jul 17, 2022
MosakuAW:
Naija Politicians!

Just see how humbled he was @the beginning of the video, he even asked the guy to take a seat till the woman gave him a little power to ginger his shouting.

You can never see them eat in a public spaces in Nigeria just like he did in the video. In naija with tax payers money, you will see 2 to 5 security personnel surround him. May God continue to shame them one by one.

Awon agbaya oniranu jati jati.

grin To say the truth, the guy recording him is a real trouble maker, what he dare not do in Naija, he shall what to prove to Aregbesola that, he has no power over him right there in the US

The beauty of living in a nation of laws, rather than the nation of big men right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by InvertedHammer: 5:49am On Jul 17, 2022
/
Damn!

If only Nigerians at home know how humbled and vulnerable these morons feel when in Western world, they will stop treating them like minigods. No MOPOLs. No convoy. If not for his pictures, would anyone believe that this bearded, shoemaker-looking man is a Minister in Nigeria?

/

9 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by babatee90(m): 5:49am On Jul 17, 2022
sorosoke101:
But dats very wrong of you to record someone's private life, even if it is paradise

Man this isn’t Nigeria…you can record even Joe Biden in a public place at anytime, then who the fvck is Aregbesola…If you haven’t gone outside Nigeria at least you watch movies

4 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Moikiitos: 5:50am On Jul 17, 2022
All Nigerians living abroad should make all our politicians life unbearable when spotted. To give them a taste of how they misbehave when in Nigeria. Perhaps maybe they could act differently when they come back home. With Nigerians leaders is a long shot but is a good start...

Umedia:
[VIDEO] "You Can Not Record Me" Buhari’s Minister, Aregbesola Spotted "Fighting" In America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEDgI1pTXMw

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

5 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Cokahot: 5:50am On Jul 17, 2022
Don't even try I foo l. U think u r in a lawless country. U go smash my phone. I'd sue u to court for assault, battery,gross misconduct, when u pay fine ,u go humble. U thinkbsay na naija u dey. Odeh
Felimax:

6 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by freemi(m): 5:50am On Jul 17, 2022
obailala:
I think the guy recording is just being stupid. If a stranger just comes and starts following me around and recording me closely with my camera, I believe I have the right to even smash his phone for invading my privacy and threatening my life.
yea that's if u r nt public figure

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by echodrum(m): 5:50am On Jul 17, 2022
sorosoke101:
which private life? Is it in his bathroom? He is in a public area and can be recorded. You think say na Nigeria where politicians act like God?

4 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 17, 2022
barbstee:
But the guy is wrong now
How?
America has got funny laws ooo.
One is you don't go after a SHOPLIFTER even if you are the security guard on duty.
U observe & call the police.
So, shoplifters can go into a shop that has customers, steal & walk away with loots.
Laws many here ooo.

4 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by obailala(m): 5:51am On Jul 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
IF AREGBE RASCAL had destroyed that phone he would have suffered immensely.
USA has got funny Laws, unlike Naija oo
That Guy will win the case!
He's a public officer & such extends to him.
He can be recorded at any point in time especially in the public.
Is he a public official in the US? Is he in the US on any assignment as a public official from Nigeria? If a stranger walks up to you with a phone and starts recording, dont you think that's an invasion of your privacy?

3 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by freemi(m): 5:51am On Jul 17, 2022
fashbaba:

Oga stop this your Nigerian Mentality.... The guy recording is actually right... You have a right to record anything you want...

If you don't like being recorded, you walk away from the scene ni... What if Aregbesola call cops on him that he is molesting him, and there was no video evidence.... Your phone is your right... You can record anything you want.... It's just for evidence collection...
so why r u mentioning me? What did u say wrong?
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Omohena: 5:51am On Jul 17, 2022
Disgrace them anywhere they go
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ajl: 5:52am On Jul 17, 2022
Aregbesola wan come America to enjoy and eat buffet. Meanwhile, criminals like him have been making life hell on earth for the people. Just see the Oloriburuku wey dey carry plate wan chop buffet.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.