Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Do You Want From God Today? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Want From God Today? (8525 Views)

Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- / Governor Emmanuel Re-dedicates Akwa Ibom To God Today (photos) / Have You Praised God Today? (One Hundred and Fifty Five names of God) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lovehurts001:
am fine and you?
Great! Do I know you?
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Johnny147147: 4:14am On Jul 20, 2022
JOSH54:
Ask God to do something special in your life today, that special testimony you need.
Ask and it shall be given, knock and the door will be open, seek and ye shall find. Mathew 7:7.
When we ask that is when God respond because He will only give us what we request from Him as long as we ask in accordance to His will.
I pray your heart desire will be granted today in Jesus name JESUS LOVES YOU!

Freedom from sin...
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Lovehurts001: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2022
How are you?
am fine thank you
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Mamijoh(f): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
Compliments from a Christian
You're funny grin grin grin grin grin, you know
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Mamijoh(f): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
Compliments from a Christian
I'm so sorry, ndo
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by birthtourismbr(f): 2:26am On Sep 16, 2022
Mamijoh:
Amen and Amen in Jesus name
hello please send me a dm on @br_babies on IG. I help* with birth tourism and relocation to Brazil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by johnfaleks(m): 3:23am On Sep 25, 2022
I want good and sounding health, blessings upon blessings for good and a good home
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by dattaswami1: 5:25am On Sep 25, 2022
JOSH54:
Ask God to do something special in your life today, that special testimony you need.
Ask and it shall be given, knock and the door will be open, seek and ye shall find. Mathew 7:7.
When we ask that is when God respond because He will only give us what we request from Him as long as we ask in accordance to His will.
I pray your heart desire will be granted today in Jesus name JESUS LOVES YOU!
Do not ask any thing from God which is either related to present or future. When you ask some thing in present or some thing in the future, it clearly means that you are reminding Him about the corresponding reaction that is to be immediately implemented in the need. This indirectly means that God is not alert as you are.

This is insulting God. Due to such sin the requirement is not answered. If you are asking to protect yourself or somebody else, it indirectly means that He is not aware of the things to be done due to the irresponsibility and this also indicates that He is not as kind as yourself.

It means that God has potency to help but not kind enough to render the help. On contrary, it also means that you lack unfortunately the potency. It means if you fortunately have the potency you could have immediately responded and helped. Therefore, when ever you ask for anything it clearly means indirectly that God has some type of defect, which does not exist in your case.
When you ask Him to fulfill the desire it looks as if that your desire is constitutionally justified. But God is not positively reacting due to either lack of positive response immediately or due to lack of knowledge of the constitution or due to lack of kindness to help the needy. All these points are very very subtle. But God is the most subtle and therefore, the knowledge of this analysis will certainly restrict you from asking any fulfillment of your desire.

Never bring present and future before God. Confine to the past always before God. Look back at your past life. Hundreds of incidents are there where you were helped by God. Even if you dispose some incidents through the incidental probability of success or through the efficiency of your efforts, certainly there are plenty of instances in which the help from God is clearly evident. At least remember those few incidents and express your gratefulness along praise to God for His kind help that was already done.

The word Krutajnata means remembering the past help. Kruta means the past help done. Jna means identifying it by analysis. If you confine to praying the Lord and thanking Him always about the past helps from Him, the Lord will be immensely pleased. Then the present and future are spontaneously taken care of by the God. But do not adopt this technique with a mind that you will be helped by God in the present and in the future by following this procedure!

You should really follow this path and you should really forget the present and the future. When large number of people came to hear the message from Jesus, they were hungry by the noon. This point was brought to the notice of Jesus. He never asked God to provide food for those hungry people who came to hear God’s word.

Had He asked for that, He would have insulted God. God knows His responsibility very well towards the devotees who came there to hear about Him. God has the power to fulfill His responsibility even in the last fraction of second. Had Jesus told God to bless the devotees with food, it clearly means that God is not as kind as Jesus. Jesus never asked for any thing. He came to know that there were four breads. He took them and showed to sky. He thanked God for providing those four pieces of bread.

Immediately the present was responded and the four breads became four thousand breads. This application of analysis is limited to Nivrutti only. You should not extend this to Pravrutti. When you are hungry you have to beg the other souls because they are not omniscient to know that you are hungry. Pravrutti and Nivrutti should never be mixed.

- By Shri Datta Swami

www.universal-spirituality.org

Universal Spirituality for World Peace
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Mamijoh(f): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2023
birthtourismbr:
hello please send me a dm on @br_babies on IG. I help* with birth tourism and relocation to Brazil.
Thanks, thou I'm interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Understand Atheists: A Guide For Christians / Top 20 Richest Pastors In The World - Number 6 Will Shock You / God Can Do Without Us, BUT.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.