Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared (57499 Views)

2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista / NASS Leadership: Why APC Accord May Crumble / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by JeffRock: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2022
wman:
I do not think the dancing Senator has much to offer Osun State.

I hope he proves me wrong.

You just proved yourself wrong already
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Nyanabo(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2022
diplomat058:
LooL

I find it laughably stupid of deranged Ipob Bingos always screaming "Yoruba Muslims" on this forum. If only they realize that Yorùbá people are ONE and not swayed by the kind of stupid sentiments that they are using to destroy their region
Osun is probably a Muslim majority state, and the Local Govts that voted Adeleke are also Muslim dominated parts, but we don't consider that rubbish amongst ourselves in Yorùbá land

For me, as a Christian Yoruba, I am an Omoluabi first and foremost, which means discrimination on petty sentiments, is not our thing.

Congrats to Senator Ademola Adeleke

Key word Probably means you are unsure..
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Ibechris2: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2022
wman:

Nigeria of today does not need infrastructures but money and food to cater for their families. If the governor can do this,the people would be grateful and thankful as well.

If u go round the country now,people are hungry and dissolution as a result of bad governance. All the lies that APC govt have peddled and padded has now started boomeranging.

We no longer hear from the chief liars.

Up PDP and up Labour Party.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu How far, how market?
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Eddygourdo(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2022
hohafrank:
Vote is for individual not for party.P.O will be voted massively in the presidential election and by the grace of God he is the incoming Nigeria president.
yes oh.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by indemnityy: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2022
Nemesis0147:
So LP got more vote than NNPP?

But they were saying that LP. was getting nothing, I was surprise seeing these figures.

LP. tried.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Gandollar(f): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
low? I am not your parents kid, and I can't wallow in the mud with you before you call your toxic Igbo mod to come and save you from humiliation
Ok daddy grin
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by afrika(f): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2022
Olachase:
Congratulation to adeleke of pdp tho I'm a fan of APC, I pray he adeleke moves osun state forward after all south west progress na Yorubas progress.

By next week our brothers from South East will resume with their usual words

Yoruba muslim

By next year Biafra must GO

grin grin grin

I became ashamed reading the lines u dropped as sentences.

For your information, Nigerian youths and citizens except you and few others have moved on from party centric to choice of person

Osun state wanted Adeleke and no one else. ND THAT IS THE TREND NOT apc or NNPP must win.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by dangermouse(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2022
Cj4charles:
That was how they were saying Adeleke was winning on Twitter poll that he can not defeat Oyetola in polling unit...... All those APC uchins are all silent now trying to shift goal post grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

A silent revolution is taking place.
Nigerians are wiser now
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by ajerimitan: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2022
The margin is too wide for APC as the party of the incumbent governor, but too close for PDP Adeleke as the widely acclaimed man of the people that he is said to be. Jagaban has been busy these days PDP for hear am. Besides it could still be a part of the plot. Take one loose ten sort of. Oyetola clearly tripped off. This is not a free fall so to say, it is a very clear grand slam in Osun state. Religion or not Yoruba's follow growth and development no excuses.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Bennycollins: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2022
femisplash:
When Tinubu said they'd Labour in vain, they thought he was joking.
Presidential election is between BAT and Atiku, other structureless mushroom parties are nothing but clowns.
So Tinubu and Apc did not labour in vain?
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by goldmatrix(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Suit yourself bro yoruba muslim but pls ...remember to vote Obi not a drug lord. I know U cared not about development but sentiment. Just for this last opportunity, look up a little and see beyond your nose.

diplomat058
post=114814606:

LooL

I find it laughably stupid of deranged Ipob Bingos always screaming "Yoruba Muslims" on this forum. If only they realize that Yorùbá people are ONE and not swayed by the kind of stupid sentiments that they are using to destroy their region
Osun is probably a Muslim majority state, and the Local Govts that voted Adeleke are also Muslim dominated parts, but we don't consider that rubbish amongst ourselves in Yorùbá land

For me, as a Christian Yoruba, I am an Omoluabi first and foremost, which means discrimination on petty sentiments, is not our thing.

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Georgejeez: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2022
Benesis:
A tragedy is termed as the best form of writing because after loosing one takes out time to think of whqt and what went wrong, and then works on fixing them.

Adeleke lost the last time, and tok out time to get a certificate and then cement his popularity.

Oyetola won, and basked in the winning for four years and the bigger than life feeling he got made him go to war with his Gafer.

With the Win, PDP will undermine the importance of Wike, wereas APC will see the importance of spreading their tentacles and not counting on the masive support of the South west.

In all PDP should not let the win get into their heads as Adeleke is a very popular candidate, LP should see this as a reason to build bridges and get political topshots with grassroot supports to buy the dream. And APC can now learn to not rely on the vote buying apparatus they may plan, but devise means on selling foresight and antecedents of their candidate.

Osun was interesting, 2023 will be more interesting..Over and out

There's plenty of sense in that thing on your neck you call a head
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by WhizdomXX(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Very poor performance by Labour party. However this has no bearing with how things will pan out in the presidential elections. However what is clear to the obidatti is that Labour has alot of work to do at the grassroot and this is mainly for those contesting elections at that level not Peter obi.

Also people at local level are still very much interested in vote buying and while we know majority of obidients will vote without needing to be induced, we have to play the local politics in other regions that isn't our strong hold. Our no shishi mantra is valid for the obidients , but for these other lowlifes whose votes we will need to achieve our aim, we have to make plans to match the other demonic parties stride for stride.

Come next year Labour party will be declared the winner.
Don't insult other Nigerian citizens.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by dangermouse(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2022
afrika:

For your information, Nigerian youths and citizens except you and few others have moved on from party centric to choice of person

Osun state wanted Adeleke and no one else. ND THAT IS THE TREND NOT apc or NNPP must win.
Glad most Nigerians especially the southwest has woken up, excerpt for the few paid clown like the one you quoted and those gaining from this government.
We al lneed to get it right and take our ountry back from the cankerworms!

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by ajerimitan: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2022
Clearly a mafia's threat. For a labour party their greatest fear will be not to labour in vain. Looking at their glaring and open structureless designs, obviously Tunibus's threat is a well calculated one that can make them start pissing on their pants like cowardly pussy cats.
Bennycollins:
So Tinubu and Apc did not labour in vain?
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by wasi9ice: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2022
diplomat058:
LooL

stop crying and support and appreciate God for what he is doing , ethnic bigotry will do you no good , the value of Nira is same in every part of Nigeria, let's all put hands together and make this nation work, it's for all of us and the future of our children
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by shinealight(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2022
gentlegenius:
The retired drug lord and his evil party has laboured to death in Osun.

Lolzzz! grin grin ;
The Labour Party also laboured for Nothing with 2,729 votes….but they would expect miracles to happen in Feb 2023 when they expect to suddenly beat everybody to win the Presidency. Na yam? Dreamers, the lot! grin grin
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by slowbreeze(f): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Balkan:
Watch how Tinubu urchins will leave PDP that defeated them and start venting their frustration on the Obidient family grin
Hahahaha..Typical.Or vent their frustration on even SE or Igbos..
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by ajerimitan: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2022
It still beats my imagination and I think this obi mantra is trying to insult the intelligence of logical Nigerians, I mean how and where will a president with no matching numbers of senators and govenors talkless of house of reps soar and strive in the present Nigerian government. Can such mantra fly.
WhizdomXX:

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by abraham01emma01: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2022
gentlegenius:
The retired drug lord and his evil party has laboured to death in Osun.
lagios Landlord no be OSUN landlord.
We are on ground till 2023 elections we are going to retired many old cargo landlord and returned them to their shells
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by wman(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2022
Pacesetterz:

U don begin yarn okpata. From he can’t win Osun to this. Pls what side of ur brain is paining u make I cure am

What is wrong with you? Why do you guys take politics so personal that you start insulting others?

When did you hear me saying he can't win?

Make you calm down abeg. Life na jeje.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by ictplotter(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Very poor performance by Labour party. However this has no bearing with how things will pan out in the presidential elections. However what is clear to the obidatti is that Labour has alot of work to do at the grassroot and this is mainly for those contesting elections at that level not Peter obi.

Also people at local level are still very much interested in vote buying and while we know majority of obidients will vote without needing to be induced, we have to play the local politics in other regions that isn't our strong hold. Our no shishi mantra is valid for the obidients , but for these other lowlifes whose votes we will need to achieve our aim, we have to make plans to match the other demonic parties stride for stride.

Come next year Labour party will be declared the winner.
Obi and his fellow IPOB can never rule Nigeria but Biafra land. Those my edo people shouting obituary up and down, we will ask our great Oba to lay curse on them.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by wman(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2022
Timekeeper452:
he has nothing to prove to you, you are inconsequential to him, and he doesn’t even acknowledge your existence.

Ditto for you. Adeleke doesn't know you exist.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by yommygift15: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2022
So SDP DOESN'T have more than 515 members in OSUN State.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by loffyloffy: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2022
afrika:

Bros you are talking as if this election was won by PDP in a landslide..

Obviously, you are not of, or you are deliberately ignoring the fact that the election was pretty close in the last election too..

What you are seeing is a state that is evenly split between Pdp and Apc..meaning you are going to be having this swings more often than not..

What you should ask yourself is, how did Labour do?
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by ponishah: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2022
wman:

Prophet of doom
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Georgejeez: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations to the good people of Osun, Congrats to Sen Adeleke, congrats to Davido and the biggest congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar..

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Eddygourdo(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2022
ictplotter:

Obi and his fellow IPOB can never rule Nigeria but Biafra land. Those my edo people shouting obituary up and down, we will ask our great Oba to lay curse on them.
you are toothless. You have been shamed many times In your life, the shame will continue in 2023
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Eddygourdo(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2022
WhizdomXX:

its not an insult if it is fact.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Olachase(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
afrika:

wait is that you on ur profile picture if yes sorry I'm not sure I can handle you grin
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Tareq1105: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
diplomat058:
LooL

Ori e kan ke my brother. We're first and foremost omoluabi before religion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.