Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner (80609 Views)

Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua / I Prostrated For Amosun, Begged Him For Governorship Ambition - Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Rashidiamoda: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Baba Olowo himself

They outspent Jagaban dollars for dollars, pounds for pounds

Adeleke University gave so much scholarship to the poor that you wonder if it was a charity University... Full scholarship, feeding, books and accommodation without connection or preference

mode never ban this moniker...this one tinubu archin..so many bias mode and their likes
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Ulunne777(f): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Offsprings of an
Igbo woman.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by elfiddy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
I wish Davido was from Lagos. That family have the structure that defeat Tinubu in any state.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by irririchris(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Someday. Davido might become the Governor or Sound State or a Senator!!!
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Emmaari: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
I don't really care abt Nigeria politics,I have never voted befor, bt anything that will vote out evil APC in the next general election is ok by me. Nonsense
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by zinaunreal(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Atiku is sooo insignificant grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by GoodIsGod: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

Which wound you get wey you dey lick

Besides that not hygienic

grin

Very unhygienic.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
seunmsg:

This goes to show your lack of knowledge about how we roll in the SW. Majority of Osun people are Muslims and they voted for Adeleke who is a Christian. In fact, the Osun PDP ticket was a Muslim-Muslim ticket and nobody made an issue out of it. Religion was never a consideration in the election.

We don’t play the dirty and divisive politics of religion in the SW. Go to your SE and be playing your silly religious cards there.

In states where religion hasn't caused crisis it's possible to overlook such ticket. The muslims and Christians live in harmony bt in Nigeria it is completely different and has a different undertone of mischief.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by darediamond(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
ECASH120:
Power of Southwest is gradually moving out from Tinubu
because of is Greediness and deep Arrogance!
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by CommonSense1967: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Omooor, the respect is deserved.
Carry go sir we the yoruba Christian are giving you our full support.
Let all sensible Nigeria put hands together to vote out APC with there Muslim Muslim ticket.
Note: I'm not Among adan people.
I'm fully obedient and yusful to my great country Nigeria
Brainwashed delusional reta@ded M-kpuru mirri Xtian IPIG terrorist monkey spotted.
Las las will end up like Namdiot coward Cownu or in the Lagos lagoon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Halo22: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
The man really get soft mind, see as he was even sharing tears of joy. I doff my hat for Yorubas when it comes to regarding seniority.

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Goke7: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
safesurfer:
Tinubu have had no meaningful impact in Osun state, but thinks he can impose himself in their affairs, compared to the Adeleke family.

He should go and sit down somewhere jare.

Had it been Akeredolu wasn't performing, there wouldn't have been any reason to vote APC in Ondo state.

This is a message to all non-Yorubas. We mostly vote individuals who will have the interest of our region in mind.

And trust me, neither Tinubu (Yoruba) nor Obi (Igbo) have the interest of the southwest in mind. For the latter, you may not believe this until he accidentally becomes president (very unlikely though).

I will go with Atiku. Northern politicians seem to always have a significant project done in the south west. Yes, even Buhari too.

Lalasticlala move this to the front page.

You are a liar, so you think an Atiku project will be beneficial to SW? The Yorubas have no national influence in the PDP, make una dey deceive una self, shebi we saw how wike insulted Bode George and the SW, you think pdp would have constructed the Lagos-Ibadan railway?

I just pity the way the SW keep dancing btw pdp and apc, always trying to be politically correct and not reasoning well, Abia state despite the bad governance keeps voting pdp, the SE will never vote for any APC governor no matter how good they are. Make we dey fool ourselves dey go. Osun later will vote another party again. smh

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Sheffdon: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Baba Olowo himself

Adeleke University gave so much scholarship to the poor that you wonder if it was a charity University... Full scholarship, feeding, books and accommodation without connection or preference

chairman ols can i also get the scholarship?

I really, really need it pls
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by ElSudani: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
ECASH120:

2023 elections won't be based on religion. Most intelligent Muslims vote for better candidate not religion.

If Muslims are more, how then did Goodluck Jonathan win election?

Muslims are wiser, Nigerians are wiser, no tribal or religious sentiment in voting

It's only Ibos that are playing this up.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Yankee101: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
I think I prefer being the man behind the man

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by lereinter(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Omooor, the respect is deserved.
Carry go sir we the yoruba Christian are giving you our full support.
Let all sensible Nigeria put hands together to vote out APC with there Muslim Muslim ticket.
Note: I'm not Among adan people.
I'm fully obedient and yusful to my great country Nigeria

We the Yoruba Christian

Nigeria have been really pulverised by apc

May we not see apc again
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Burgerlomo: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
He is junior brother to Davido's Dad

So there is nothing wrong in "dobale" grin for your senior brother and your benefactor to show appreciation.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by aribisala0(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
He is junior brother to Davido's Dad
younger brother
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Okobola146: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
The difference between us and others. Respect to all omoluwabi excluding daddyyin
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by aribisala0(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
ElSudani:

It's only Ibos that are playing this up.
They do not see it as incitement but are whining about Omokri
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Okobola146: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
aribisala0:
younger brother
Mr lecturer Pele o
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Okobola146: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
lereinter:

We the Yoruba Christian

Nigeria have been really pulverised by apc

May we not see apc again
ameeeeeeèn!
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by PeterObi4LP: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
IJOBA11:
MUHAMMED YOU SHOULD BE IN A MOURNING MOOD NAsad

Finally sense has fall on him
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Axis313(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
seunmsg:

This goes to show your lack of knowledge about how we roll in the SW. Majority of Osun people are Muslims and they voted for Adeleke who is a Christian. In fact, the Osun PDP ticket was a Muslim-Muslim ticket and nobody made an issue out of it. Religion was never a consideration in the election.

We don’t play the dirty and divisive politics of religion in the SW. Go to your SE and be playing your silly religious cards there.
The stupid idiot is claiming Yoruba Christian,meanwhile he is from that region,I don't know why those people are not proud of who they are.Idiot wan cause division between us along religious line,but na God go shame you.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by kozmokaz(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Who de give una this statistic ?

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by nedekid: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Well brought up brothers. You can see the respect and love between them, also reflected on davido, his siblings and cousins.

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by GreyLaw(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
BBBricks:

Muslims are more than Christians in Nigeria get used to it
How many wives do Christians marry, how many kids do they have?
I knew a man who has 50 children in Kano.
Welcome to Nigeria, it's not brain or power, it's God's blessing.
Politicians know this and that's why all our elections are always on Saturday (after Jumuat prayers on Friday).
Secular state my ass, answer this question by yourself, out of 36 states, 19 is controlled by the Muslim North, so who is indirectly controlling the remaining?

You don't even know statistics. Go back and find out. Out of the 19 Northrrn states, Plates is Christian gov. Christian Deputy gov. Benue is Christian-Christian, some other states also have Christian Governors. Before El-Rufai in Kadunamthe governor was also Christian.

You are being deceived. The proper census has not been taken. Southern Adamawa, Gombe, Kaduna, Bornu, Kebbi, Taraba, Nasarrawa, Niger have very huge Christian population. You don't even have an idea why Kebbi was cut out of Sokoto.

Travel, man, travel and go see things for yourself!
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by PeterObi4LP: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Baba Olowo himself

Somebody should please wake me up from this dream. Is this actually happening? I am happy some of the urchins are now getting sense that Nigeria belong to all of us irrespective of the party.

Moh247 and Henelius sense has fall on them in this Osun election.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by spencekat(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Halo22:
The man really get soft mind, see as he was even sharing tears of joy. I doff my hat for Yorubas when it comes to regarding seniority.
Not soft mind,he was overwhelmed.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by ElSudani: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Somebody should please wake me up from this dream. Is this actually happening? I am happy some of the urchins are now getting sense that Nigeria belong to all of us irrespective of the party.

Moh247 and Henelius sense has fall on them in this Osun election.

What is the relevance of your post to this dissertation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.