Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner (80610 Views)

Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua / I Prostrated For Amosun, Begged Him For Governorship Ambition - Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yoruba man go church today and when it's eleya you go see am killing cow. angry they're so confuse when it's comes to religion.

inoki247:

Lol leave doz people and stop doing Shalaye nothing u fit du to convince dem with dere bitterness....

Maybe because dey av intolerance for other religion dey want us to start killing ourselves in our family because of religion....

Apart from Ilorin wey no b South West sef na dere u fit see fanatics of Muslim everybody fit be Muslim for dere family house nd always using religion to play dere own politics...

Hardly will you see a family in the west without the 3 religion....

And we still come together du our family meeting in peace greet each other for Family WhatsApp group....

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Juanmike(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Imo state governor is next on target tongue

He will be disgraced out IMO state government house from next governorship election.
Who I is opponent in the coming election?
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by thatigboman1: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

He will be disgraced out IMO state government house from next governorship election.
I can't even wait. I will take annual leave and temporarily relocate to owerri.

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by jrusky(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
I just like this man. I'm happy he won to boost my party morale up.

Power to the people.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Kingisibor: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
BBBricks:

Muslims are more than Christians in Nigeria get used to it
How many wives do Christians marry, how many kids do they have?
I knew a man who has 50 children in Kano.
Welcome to Nigeria, it's not brain or power, it's God's blessing.
Politicians know this and that's why all our elections are always on Saturday (after Jumuat prayers on Friday).
Secular state my ass, answer this question by yourself, out of 36 states, 19 is controlled by the Muslim North, so who is indirectly controlling the remaining?

Thats why you all are ravaged by poverty and illitracy... What has many wives and children brought you?

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by parkervero(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
seunmsg:

This goes to show your lack of knowledge about how we roll in the SW. Majority of Osun people are Muslims and they voted for Adeleke who is a Christian. In fact, the Osun PDP ticket was a Muslim-Muslim ticket and nobody made an issue out of it. Religion was never a consideration in the election.

We don’t play the dirty and divisive politics of religion in the SW. Go to your SE and be playing your silly religious cards there.

@bold
Please, I don't want hear or read osun is Muslim majority, again. It sounds repugnant. Ede and Iwo can't make osun Muslim majority.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by thatigboman1: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Juanmike:
Who I is opponent in the coming election?
his tenure expires in 2024. It's only fair thst Emeka Ihedioha that won the last election reclaim his mandate.
But whatever, hope uzodinma wount rule us next tenure, even world court can't give him that mandate. Never!!!

2 Likes

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Jack500: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
safesurfer:
Tinubu have had no meaningful impact in Osun state, but thinks he can impose himself in their affairs, compared to the Adeleke family.

He should go and sit down somewhere jare.

Had it been Akeredolu wasn't performing, there wouldn't have been any reason to vote APC in Ondo state.

This is a message to all non-Yorubas. We mostly vote individuals who will have the interest of our region in mind.

And trust me, neither Tinubu (Yoruba) nor Obi (Igbo) have the interest of the southwest in mind. For the latter, you may not believe this until he accidentally becomes president (very unlikely though).

I will go with Atiku. Northern politicians seem to always have a significant project done in the south west. Yes, even Buhari too.

Lalasticlala move this to the front page.

You will vote Another fulani man and you think he will have the interest of Yoruba man at heart more than a Yoruba man. Atiku that deleted his tweet concerning Deborah. Na wq o

2 Likes

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by BelovedofLord: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Pusyiter:
This is lesson to all to note that only God determines if it is your turn

"Awon emi lokan" delusional, demi-god rascal, defeated on his home front!

Isn't the LORD, WONDERFUL?

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by RPG2020(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

Which wound you get wey you dey lick

Besides that not hygienic

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Ekaka1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Baba Olowo himself

They outspent Jagaban dollars for dollars, pounds for pounds

Adeleke University gave so much scholarship to the poor that you wonder if it was a charity University... Full scholarship, feeding, books and accommodation without connection or preference

Really??
How come we're just hearing this?

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by erico2k2(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
BBBricks:

Politicians know this and that's why all our elections are always on Saturday (after Jumuat prayers on Friday).
Secular state my ass, answer this question by yourself, out of 36 states, 19 is controlled by the Muslim North, so who is indirectly controlling the remaining?
and U get only 3 likes chi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Thanos5555: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
BBBricks:

before i discuss please that your 19 states, remove taraba, plateau, benue, (i would say 30% of kaduna, Gombe, nasarawa(which is core muslim, but always follow a different voting pattern cos of thier tribes are not hausa)

if you have done that then we can talk
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Juanmike(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
thatigboman1:
his tenure expires in 2024. It's only fair thst Emeka Ihedioha that won the last election reclaim his mandate.
But whatever, hope uzodinma wount rule us next tenure, even world court can't give him that mandate. Never!!!
Okay, mono election in imo in 2023
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Safyqueen: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Omooor, the respect is deserved.
Carry go sir we the yoruba Christian are giving you our full support.
Let all sensible Nigeria put hands together to vote out APC with there Muslim Muslim ticket.
Note: I'm not Among adan people.
I'm fully obedient and yusful to my great country Nigeria

The earliest you stop this Muslim-muslim ticket phobia the best because you are gradually awakening the Muslim population in favour of Tinubu.

You are also not a good OBI-dient and a Yus-ful fellow by creating or seeing to be creating a phobia for Muslims in this country. Obi cannot win without Muslim votes either.

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by thatigboman1: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Juanmike:
Okay, mono election in imo in 2023
yea, no gubernatorial election in imo state in 2023.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Juanmike(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
thatigboman1:
yea, no gubernatorial election in imo state in 2023.
Ok sir.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Tareq1105: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Baba Olowo himself

Adeleke University gave so much scholarship to the poor that you wonder if it was a charity University... Full scholarship, feeding, books and accommodation without connection or preference

I agreed totally with you on this. I don't know of any living or dead Nigerian philanthropist that has given more scholarship than Davido father.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by egunna(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Thanos5555:

before i discuss please that your 19 states, remove taraba, plateau, benue, (i would say 30% of kaduna, Gombe, nasarawa(which is core muslim, but always follow a different voting pattern cos of thier tribes are not hausa)

if you have done that then we can talk
a simple Google search will point to u that dere are more Muslims in nigeria than christians.i do not dwell on such but facts are facts.it will do u guyz a lot of good to stop playing this religion card.that was what happened in Kaduna and today it's Muslim Muslim.i think it had happened in Niger too.if u guyz keep throwing this argument up,the Muslims will always try to prove u wrong.the little political relevance the xtians have in Kaduna is gone and so is niger.other states with a considerable number of xtians in the north will toe a similar path and before u know it,it will be a workover for them.no body can dare a xtian xtian ticket in Nigeria coz u don't have the population.a Muslim Muslim ticket however is sellable and that's why u guys feel threatened.

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Wellswinner: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
That's because their Igbo mother taught them to be supportive. Most of you don't know that Davidos grandmother was an Igbo woman.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Greenscientist: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Olodo, there are more Christian governors in Nigeria than Muslims. It's not all Northern states that have Muslim governors, go and check Benue, Taraba, Plateau etc.

SE is 99% Christians. SS is 90% Christians. SW is 55-60% Christians, before you argue, ask why Ondo and Ekiti always have Christian governors. It's because Christians are predominant there. While in other SW States, it's 50-50 for each religion.

In the NC, it is 50-50. In the NE, it is 65% Muslims and 35% Christians. Virtually all the states in NE has Christians in them except Taraba that has majority Christians. It is only in the NW that you have 90% Muslims.

When you tally the figures, then you know that there ain't more Muslims than Christians regardless of them breeding like rabbits.

This one has never been to the North.

I doubt if the whole of south east is even up to Kano in population.

Muslim are by far more than Christian in Nigeria.

He even said North central is 50-50.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by wiseoneking: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Omooor, the respect is deserved.
Carry go sir we the yoruba Christian are giving you our full support.
Let all sensible Nigeria put hands together to vote out APC with there Muslim Muslim ticket.
Note: I'm not Among adan people.
I'm fully obedient and yusful to my great country Nigeria
You must be a great guy. Forget about the fight on Nairaland, Yoruba igbos relationship cannot be broken by the real known enemies.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by wiseoneking: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Baba Olowo himself

You are beginning to sound like one who will be OBidient one day. You should come out of CLOSET.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Baba Olowo himself

Why you dey change mouth. Defeat do you strong thing o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Tareq1105: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Safyqueen:

The earliest you stop this Muslim-muslim ticket phobia the best because you are gradually awakening the Muslim population in favour of Tinubu.

You are also not a good OBI-dient and a Yus-ful fellow by creating or seeing to be creating a phobia for Muslims in this country. Obi cannot win without Muslim votes either.

Does it sound reasonable and responsible to you to have a Muslim Muslim ticket as postulated by Tinubu?

I want Muslim population to awake and defend their Muslim contestants and we christians are ready to defend ours too.

That stupid MURIC man Prof Ishaq Akintola said Muslim Muslim ticket was okay for Nigeria but wasn't okay for Osun state. Hypocrisy taken to the highest.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by dataking: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
egunna:
a simple Google search will point to u that dere are more Muslims in nigeria than christians.i do not dwell on such but facts are facts.it will do u guyz a lot of good to stop playing this religion card.that was what happened in Kaduna and today it's Muslim Muslim.i think it had happened in Niger too.if u guyz keep throwing this argument up,the Muslims will always try to prove u wrong.the little political relevance the xtians have in Kaduna is gone and so is niger.other states with a considerable number of xtians in the north will toe a similar path and before u know it,it will be a workover for them.no body can dare a xtian xtian ticket in Nigeria coz u don't have the population.a Muslim Muslim ticket however is sellable and that's why u guys feel threatened.

True
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by harmony75: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations lovely family ❤️
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by aribisala0(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Okobola146:
Mr lecturer Pele o
Bad attitude = bad life prospects .Change your attitude before it hurts you
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

That one is definitely going.....
Am sure the nigga is scared right now
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Thanos5555: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
egunna:

matter of fact, no Christian feels threatened with Muslim-Muslim ticket, they know it is suicidal, because of Historical and current killings Southerners by Northerners and their community avoiding to condemn, instead giving reasons to justify killings.

now issue of population, dividing votes strictly along religion lines is dangerous, some. Northerners will vote strictly on region not religion and other factors, this will make a 50-50 or if tinubu is too good 60-40 in the north.

when it comes to south you will now understans what religious lines means, because then they will be the determinant.

so bringing the argument of Muslims have higher number wont be applicable here, except the religion is a plus to to your strategy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Safyqueen: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

Does it sound reasonable and responsible to you to have a Muslim Muslim ticket as postulated by Tinubu?

I want Muslim population to awake and defend their Muslim contestants and we christians are ready to defend ours too.

That stupid MURIC man Prof Ishaq Akintola said Muslim Muslim ticket was okay for Nigeria but wasn't okay for Osun state. Hypocrisy taken to the highest.

By so doing, Tinubu will win flatly before 12 noon. Hope you will not wail endlessly again after election.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Kennydoc(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
BBBricks:

Plateau, Benue and Taraba are northern states that are controlled by Christians. They have more Christians than Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.