Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner (80628 Views)

Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua / I Prostrated For Amosun, Begged Him For Governorship Ambition - Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Godboi14(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Taraba,Benue and plateaus states are Christian governors

Muslims are more than Christians in Nigeria get used to it
How many wives do Christians marry, how many kids do they have?
I knew a man who has 50 children in Kano.
Welcome to Nigeria, it's not brain or power, it's God's blessing.
Politicians know this and that's why all our elections are always on Saturday (after Jumuat prayers on Friday).
Secular state my ass, answer this question by yourself, out of 36 states, 19 is controlled by the Muslim North, so who is indirectly controlling the remaining?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Godboi14(m): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
16 not 19
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by etrange: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Emmaari:
I don't really care abt Nigeria politics,I have never voted befor, bt anything that will vote out evil APC in the next general election is ok by me. Nonsense

Isn't this the problem. You take pride in saying you don't care about Nigerian politics and that you've never voted before as if it makes you special or superior to or smarter than those that vote. But when things aren't going well in the country, you're affected and you complain like every other person. Who do you expect to vote out the evil APC for you? Those that don't have better things to do with thier own time?

I'm not trying to call you out. I also don't know much about Nigerian politics myself, but it's not a thing of pride and it doesn't mean I don't care. It is no one's duty to do it for us.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
osakpolorDSTV:
Hello my people get a new dstv from me in Benin City for 12000 Naira, installation 5000 ,cable 2500 , transport to bring it to u 500 intotal 20,000 so with 20k you can have a new dstv in your house and watch things for that month for free call me on 08140353224 to order for one
Wow... Guy you're trying. I Wish you were in my City.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Imo state governor is next on target tongue

He will be disgraced out IMO state government house from next governorship election.

I hate that man with passion

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Federalofficia(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
I thought the believe is that anything northerners are all ignorant Muslim where ona come see Christian there again, oh I forgot that it is the Christian that are always victim of bomb and kidnaping, and when it good news in the north it the Christian doings
Vote4Obi:

Olodo, there are more Christian governors in Nigeria than Muslims. It's not all Northern states that have Muslim governors, go and check Benue, Taraba, Plateau etc.

SE is 99% Christians. SS is 90% Christians. SW is 55-60% Christians, before you argue, ask why Ondo and Ekiti always have Christian governors. It's because Christians are predominant there. While in other SW States, it's 50-50 for each religion.

In the NC, it is 50-50. In the NE, it is 65% Muslims and 35% Christians. Virtually all the states in NE has Christians in them except Taraba that has majority Christians. It is only in the NW that you have 90% Muslims.

When you tally the figures, then you know that there ain't more Muslims than Christians regardless of them breeding like rabbits.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by egunna(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Thanos5555:

matter of fact, no Christian feels threatened with Muslim-Muslim ticket, they know it is suicidal, because of Historical and current killings Southerners by Northerners and their community avoiding to condemn, instead giving reasons to justify killings.

now issue of population, dividing votes strictly along religion lines is dangerous, some. Northerners will vote strictly on region not religion and other factors, this will make a 50-50 or if tinubu is too good 60-40 in the north.

when it comes to south you will now understans what religious lines means, because then they will be the determinant.

so bringing the argument of Muslims have higher number wont be applicable here, except the religion is a plus to to your strategy
fcourse u are threatened.u cud have quietly gone to que behind the other options.but no,u have to shout on top of ur voices to whomever cares to listen on how the Muslim Muslim ticket is an islamization agenda.and I always ask myself where the islamization agenda is coming from.is it in zamfara where Muslims are killed on daily basis or Katsina or kebbi or Kaduna or niger.i tell u this for free,Muslims are not even united against christians in Nigeria,ask any Muslim dat knows his left from right.we no even get una time.all that happen are pockets of uncoordinated events here and dere ND u will all b shouting as if all Muslims are parties to the violence.we are fighting our own individual battles,na una dey carry matter for head like gala.if tinubu ticket no make sense to u,others dey now,which one b say islamization bla bla bla.i will b disappointed in u if u actually think Tinubu chose a Muslim vice to further the cause of islam.e no follow for there agenda ooo.na wetin go win Dem election Dem dey after.pls quietly vote ur peter obi or atiku,life no suppose hard.
I see from ur reply that I agree that the Muslim population is more.the question now is whether it will help tinubu win the election.make we reach the 2023 nah,e go clear.abeg no violence,vote ur choice.osun ppl just decide,no body suppose die.

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Bfly: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
"Vote-out" should be the last phrasal verb in the mouth of well meaning Nigerians. Voting out a government is what we have always done in Nigeria regardless of who is coming on board. It has led us nowhere.

Pls, let's start voting reasonably for competence.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jack500:

You will vote Another fulani man and you think he will have the interest of Yoruba man at heart more than a Yoruba man. Atiku that deleted his tweet concerning Deborah. Na wq o
Yoruba interest, you say.

What was Obasanjo's legacy in the SW specifically? He was president for 8 years.

At least Buhari is rounding up Lagos-Ibadan expressway. He initiated and completed the railway along the same Lagos-Ibadan.

Wetin be OBJ landmark project for SW? I dey wait.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by sultry69(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

He will be disgraced out of IMO state government house from next governorship election.
what about Abia,very bias set of people.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Jkilo: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
BBBricks:

Muslims are more than Christians in Nigeria get used to it
How many wives do Christians marry, how many kids do they have?
I knew a man who has 50 children in Kano.
Welcome to Nigeria, it's not brain or power, it's God's blessing.
Politicians know this and that's why all our elections are always on Saturday (after Jumuat prayers on Friday).
Secular state my ass, answer this question by yourself, out of 36 states, 19 is controlled by the Muslim North, so who is indirectly controlling the remaining?
Thats not true. Population is not based on the number of wives one marries or the number of homeless children you produce. There is also a factor of mortality rate that you must consider. Research has shown that Northern Muslims dies three times quicker than a Southern Christian. This simply means that the mortality rate is far higher in the North than in the south. Muslims are not more in number than Christians in Nigeria. Dont be deceived
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Goke7:

You are a liar, so you think an Atiku project will be beneficial to SW? The Yorubas have no national influence in the PDP, make una dey deceive una self, shebi we saw how wike insulted Bode George and the SW, you think pdp would have constructed the Lagos-Ibadan railway?

I just pity the way the SW keep dancing btw pdp and apc, always trying to be politically correct and not reasoning well, Abia state despite the bad governance keeps voting pdp, the SE will never vote for any APC governor no matter how good they are. Make we dey fool ourselves dey go. Osun later will vote another party again. smh

I really don't understand the point you're trying to make honestly. Are you saying we should vote only one party regardless of their performance and track record?

And saying SW have no national influence in PDP is funny and pointless at the same time.

Do you know there was a time (during OBJ government) that PDP was the dominant party in all the SW states except Lagos? Even now 2 of 6 states now have PDP as the ruling party.

Look, sometimes you have to understand the nature of each region before you come to any conclusion. Outside Lagos where Tinubu reigns supreme, any party can win any state in Yoruba land. Hell, even labour party had once won governorship election in Ondo state before.

Unlike other regions, It's not about the candidate or party in SW. It's about making a statement that mediocrity will not be tolerated.

In the last presidential election in 2019, PDP won in Ondo state (an APC controlled state) and also Oyo state.

Watch out for Ogun state next. Power may change hands over there soon.

Modified: I can deduce from your comment (and monicker) that you are Yoruba and a staunch party loyalist (pro-APC perhaps). But that's just you. Not everyone reason like you. I'm a Player. I'm not loyal to any party. I don't care how that make you or any one feel.

Even in the same south east, not all states are PDP controlled. Ebonyi and Imo are APC; Anambra is APGA.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by unmask: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
ECASH120:
Power of Southwest is gradually moving out from Tinubu
Tinubu's influence is in Lagos......in other states, if they don't want you, they don't want you
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by yinkson(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Omooor, the respect is deserved.
Carry go sir we the yoruba Christian are giving you our full support.
Let all sensible Nigeria put hands together to vote out APC with there Muslim Muslim ticket.
Note: I'm not Among adan people.
I'm fully obedient and yusful to my great country Nigeria

absolutely!
he has shot himself on the leg already..
he has used his hand to scatter all his hard labour of many years...
thats what you get when you want 'all' and 'all' to yourself alone... #EMILOKAN
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by jimetagambo: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
inoki247:

Lol leave doz people and stop doing Shalaye nothing u fit du to convince dem with dere bitterness....

Maybe because dey av intolerance for other religion dey want us to start killing ourselves in our family because of religion....

Apart from Ilorin wey no b South West sef na dere u fit see fanatics of Muslim everybody fit be Muslim for dere family house nd always using religion to play dere own politics...

Hardly will you see a family in the west without the 3 religion....

And we still come together du our family meeting in peace greet each other for Family WhatsApp group....

Even Ilorin people sef dey marry Christians without issues

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Funflipper: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
seunmsg:

This goes to show your lack of knowledge about how we roll in the SW. Majority of Osun people are Muslims and they voted for Adeleke who is a Christian. In fact, the Osun PDP ticket was a Muslim-Muslim ticket and nobody made an issue out of it. Religion was never a consideration in the election.

We don’t play the dirty and divisive politics of religion in the SW. Go to your SE and be playing your silly religious cards there.

Adeleke is a muslim
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by jimetagambo: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
deukpai:
Yoruba man go church today and when it's eleya you go see am killing cow. angry they're so confuse when it's comes to religion.

That is why their oba would do rituals for the gods today. Attend church on Sunday and attend mosque on Friday. They are just very liberal. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
unmask:
Tinubu's influence is in Lagos......in other states, if they don't want you, they don't want you
@Goke7 this is what I was trying to say in summary.

Ekiti state was PDP (Fayose), now it's Fayemi (APC). I bet you didn't have any problem with that.

Oyo was APC (late Ajimobi), now it's PDP (GSM). Maybe you had issue with that, who knows?

Even the said Adeleke may not even last four years before power is taken from him. Again, It's not about party or candidate. It's about making a statement that no bullshit will be accepted.

If Oyetola had done well in Osun, he'd have won hands down.

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by TheOgaBoss: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
seunmsg:

This goes to show your lack of knowledge about how we roll in the SW. Majority of Osun people are Muslims and they voted for Adeleke who is a Christian. In fact, the Osun PDP ticket was a Muslim-Muslim ticket and nobody made an issue out of it. Religion was never a consideration in the election.

We don’t play the dirty and divisive politics of religion in the SW. Go to your SE and be playing your silly religious cards there.
oga u are are contradicting yourself. If adeleke is a Christian, like u claimed, how is osun pdp ticket a muslim- Muslim ticket?
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by oluwaseyi0: 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Coolsperm:
Is ok, but we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools

Seems you are raised with so much bitterness

Demola adeleke and his vice are both Muslim

Religion can't for nothing to Yoruba

You are the only one running mad over religion
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by oluwaseyi0: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Let all sensible Nigeria put hands together to vote out APC with there Muslim Muslim ticket.

Adeleke and his vice are both Muslim

What do you have to say concerning that

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by edosignature(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2022
Congratulations to the Adeleke's for a victory well deserved.

The unity in the family is top notch & they Rise by Lifting others.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by gozie112(m): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:

He will be disgraced out of IMO state government house from next governorship election.
we are waiting for him....the margin go shock am
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Babalola0920: 12:47am On Jul 18, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

Who be yoruba christain abi which one be this again when una need vote una propergate chriatainity make una no go come oooo MIND you OSUN is a Muslim dominant state FYI
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by tiger28: 12:58am On Jul 18, 2022
hurryup123:
OBI-DIENT FAMILY
HOW can you be Obidient[LP] and support PDP?
Didnt your candidate LEAVE PDP

Ibos USUAL Attache by Force in action!

We Yorubas got nothing to do with the losing Biafra Party..........The Presidency will come down to either Tinubu or Atiku, go away with your yeye LP!!!!
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Dorakay93(m): 12:59am On Jul 18, 2022
That tribe with zero respect for elders can now learn from our rich , respectful and resourceful culture.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by gozie112(m): 1:00am On Jul 18, 2022
egunna:
fcourse u are threatened.u cud have quietly gone to que behind the other options.but no,u have to shout on top of ur voices to whomever cares to listen on how the Muslim Muslim ticket is an islamization agenda.and I always ask myself where the islamization agenda is coming from.is it in zamfara where Muslims are killed on daily basis or Katsina or kebbi or Kaduna or niger.i tell u this for free,Muslims are not even united against christians in Nigeria,ask any Muslim dat knows his left from right.we no even get una time.all that happen are pockets of uncoordinated events here and dere ND u will all b shouting as if all Muslims are parties to the violence.we are fighting our own individual battles,na una dey carry matter for head like gala.if tinubu ticket no make sense to u,others dey now,which one b say islamization bla bla bla.i will b disappointed in u if u actually think Tinubu chose a Muslim vice to further the cause of islam.e no follow for there agenda ooo.na wetin go win Dem election Dem dey after.pls quietly vote ur peter obi or atiku,life no suppose hard.
I see from ur reply that I agree that the Muslim population is more.the question now is whether it will help tinubu win the election.make we reach the 2023 nah,e go clear.abeg no violence,vote ur choice.osun ppl just decide,no body suppose die.
oga keep quiet..na Muslim be the problem of Nigeria..in fact the problem of the world...no wonder America no dey give una breathing space.. terrorist religion
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by toprealman: 1:07am On Jul 18, 2022
It always starts like this.
Remember Portable and his prostration antics?
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by MartinsD12(m): 2:13am On Jul 18, 2022
ECASH120:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS-f1h7Exd4

A video showing the moment the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Ademola Adeleke, prostrated for Adedeji Adeleke, father of Nigerian singer, Davido after the Independent National Electoral Commission declared him winner of the Osun governorship election has surfaced on social media.

Recall, the Returning Officer for the election and Vice Chancellor of the University of Lagos, Prof. Oluwatoyin Ogundipe, announced that Adeleke got a total of 403,371 votes, beating the incumbent, Adegboyega Oyetola of the All Progressives Congress, who got 375,027 votes in a keenly contested race.

He said, “I declare Adeleke Ademola Jackson Nurudeen, on behalf of the chairman of INEC, of the PDP, having satisfied the requirement of the law, is hereby declared the winner and he is returned elected.”

According to the total votes recorded by the electoral umpire, the PDP won 17 of the 30 Local Government Areas of the state, while the APC won the remaining 13.

The PDP won in Ede North, Ede South, Ifelodun, Boluwaduro, Egbedore, Odo Otin, Osogbo, Ila, Atakumosa West, Olorunda, Ilesa West, Obokun, Oriade, Orolu, Ife North, Irepodun, and Ejigbo LGAs.

Reacting to the announcement, Ademola in excitement immediately went down on the floor, prostrating to his brother.
Davido father is a good man , you don't hear him make noise, ademola is lucky to have him and davido the massive support is something worth emulating by all good families, if you see a family member aspiring for something support them very well , not when you have money , your family members are suffering that is very bad .
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Zeezenho: 2:41am On Jul 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:

When is the election I can't wait to see that idiot thrown out.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Okobola146: 3:37am On Jul 18, 2022
aribisala0:
Bad attitude = bad life prospects .Change your attitude before it hurts you
go Sidon. Who English epp for Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.