Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Guys!!! Am Heart Broken - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Am Heart Broken (9100 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken / My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken / Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by HappyHourGroup: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
see this hungry thing oo na my money u wan chop this exmas go back to sender in Jesus name.
Are you in Telegram?
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Carot: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:
His friend's were telling me to move on that I will find someone better than him, but it's painful cry cry am deeply hurt I do not deserve this kind of heartbreak the worst part is that I trusted him so much.
hi, i'm been seeing you around here and i think i like you. I wish to be close to you like a boyfriend if you let me. I promise i wont disappoint you. Sorry for the heartbreak
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by imagrg(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2023
DM on WhatsApp chat only: zero eight zero three five zero nine six three four two.
My sister, you have to be strong ooo.
Relationship now, na for people way get strength.
Me sef don run commot ooo.
I no fit cry because of person son.
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2023
Carot:
hi, i'm been seeing you around here and i think i like you. I wish to be close to you like a boyfriend if you let me. I promise i wont disappoint you. Sorry for the heartbreak
Thank u, who are you?
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Carot: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Thank u, who are you?
well, i'm joe from lagos. Nice to meet you. You?
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Carot:
well, i'm joe from lagos. Nice to meet you. You?
same
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Carot: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:
same
are you on whatsapp
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by leisuretym: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Is that why you rushed here to create this thread? Why is Gbola so important to you girls like this? If you need gbola ask anyone, forget about the guy, many guys will give you gbola free of charge, you won’t even have to pay a dime.
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Carot:
are you on whatsapp
yeah?
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Carot: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2023
Prettygirl200:
yeah?
okay. Can i email you my number so you add me up on whatsapp? sorry for late reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? / Meet The Hot Lady Who Happily Flaunts Her Thick Bo0bs On Instagram (photos ) / The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.