Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Do You Stylishly Tell Your Girls To Go For HIV Test After Returning From SA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Stylishly Tell Your Girls To Go For HIV Test After Returning From SA (633 Views)

If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Stylishly Tell Your Girls To Go For HIV Test After Returning From SA by Flier: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2022
So I am playing hide and seek game with my girlfriend that just returned from school in South Africa,this a fine lady who throws up after sex anytime she use condom so I am certain it’s going to be unprotected sex if she had one
How do I tell her to go for HIV test before we continue without embarrassing her ? As I am right now I don’t want to risk anything
No date till HIV test is done.
Re: How Do You Stylishly Tell Your Girls To Go For HIV Test After Returning From SA by Michelle55: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
When she stylishly infects you then you can be sure to die stylishly as well.
Ogbeni open mouth tell am make she go run test joor undecided
Better still, suggest that you both go for the test so it wouldn't look like you're suspecting her of getting hit outside.
Remember that health is wealth so don't joke with it lest you become a victim of HIV all in the bid to please your girlfriend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Stylishly Tell Your Girls To Go For HIV Test After Returning From SA by iLegendd(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
I did one last two weeks. Negative.

Be in control. Be the boss. Now you already know yours is negative, tell her to accompany you to the hospital that you want to go run some tests on yourself.

Make sure you let her know it's all about YOU to avoid scaring her. If she refuses to go with you, she is feeling guilty because of all the things she has probably done in SA.

If she agrees, fine. When you get there, run your own test and pay. Show her the result. The fastest way to convince and persuade people is to do that thing you're trying to make them do. Seeing is believing.

Now, it's her turn. Pay for her. If she refuses and says she's afraid of needle, know she's lying and she's afraid because of all she did in SA.

Friendzone her or dump her. That's all. I have told people with mouth odor and vaginal smell about it and they thanked me for it.

It's all about how you bring it up without hurting them too much. Focus on the solution, not on pointing out problems only.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Stylishly Tell Your Girls To Go For HIV Test After Returning From SA by posty56: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
iLegendd:

Be in control. Be the boss. Now you already know yours is negative, tell her to accompany you to the hospital that you want to go run some tests on yourself.

Make sure you let her know it's all about YOU to avoid scaring her. If she refuses to go with you, she is feeling guilty because of all the things she has probably done in SA.

If she agrees, fine. When you get there, run your own test and pay. Show her the result. The fastest way to convince and persuade people is to do that thing you're trying to make them do.

Now, it's her turn. Pay for her. If she refuses and says he's afraid of needle, know she's lying and she's afraid because of all she did in SA.
welcome back , cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Stylishly Tell Your Girls To Go For HIV Test After Returning From SA by UptownVibes(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
iLegendd:

If she agrees, fine. When you get there, run your own test and pay. Show her the result. The fastest way to convince and persuade people is to do that thing you're trying to make them do. Seeing is believing.

Now, it's her turn. Pay for her. If she refuses and says he's afraid of needle, know she's lying and she's afraid because of all she did in SA.

Friendzone her or dump her. That's all. I have told people with mouth odor and vaginal smell about it and they thanked me for it.

It's all about how you bring it up without hurting them too much. Focus on the solution, not on pointing out problems only.
Wisdom!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Stylishly Tell Your Girls To Go For HIV Test After Returning From SA by PerfectStranger(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
You’re a potential simp. Better tell her straight up!
Re: How Do You Stylishly Tell Your Girls To Go For HIV Test After Returning From SA by ImoleNaija: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Flier:
So I am playing hide and seek game with my girlfriend that just returned from school in South Africa, this is a fine lady who throws up after sex anytime she use condom so I am certain it’s going to be unprotected sex if she had one
How do I tell her to go for HIV test before we continue without embarrassing her ? As I am right now I don’t want to risk anything
No date till HIV test is done.

Re: How Do You Stylishly Tell Your Girls To Go For HIV Test After Returning From SA by tayo60(f): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tell her of your plan for marriage and need to do compatibility tests including HIV

(1) (Reply)

I fokd the Secretary / True Story / I Lost My Virginity So Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.