Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun (3726 Views)

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu / Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by Richardonald(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
some guys brought down the Apc huge billboard in Osun as seen on Facebook

The emi lokan billboard

https://www.facebook.com/100022621575483/posts/pfbid0iP6JsKBRoaa9jbQkyNzUYXkdHaP6XZJn4NnoEZPgfRXBA4tg2MmDpH4xPE6D6u5Ml/?app=fbl
Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by UdoDiriGi: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
We need restructuring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by magoo10(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Using emi lokan as a slogan will be the greatest undoing of apc campaign team, it is an insult to the Nigeria people.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by TimFisher2: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin

Before Osun election...i was even projecting that Tinumpu is going to be the President of Iragbaji community

Now he couldn't even win his village not to talk of Osun as a whole

Only God knows where him and his Boko haram sympathizer will rule

Maybe we will send them to Sambisa to start hustling young girls for their boys the way they arranged Chibok Christian girls as wives to compensate their boys

Nonsense !

17 Likes

Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by Almaigaa: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
magoo10:
Using emi lokan as a slogan will be the greatest undoing of apc campaign team, it is an insult to the Nigeria people.

What does the slogan mean?
Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by magoo10(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Almaigaa:

It means it is my turn
Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by TimFisher2: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Almaigaa:

It is my turn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na mumu dey worry am

When you have nothing to offer to Nigerians
Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by Bomboiy: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
This happened in Southwest but I am supposed to believe that Tinubu will get block votes from that region.

2023 will be the end of APC, Nigerians have rejected that party.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by IgweOfNnewi: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants right here
Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by Almaigaa: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
TimFisher2:

It is my turn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na mumu dey worry am

When you have nothing to offer to Nigerians

Wow, that slogan no make sense. He is taking the election too personal. With the outcome of this Osun election, some of his supporters might begin to decamp to PDP.

6 Likes

Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by Almaigaa: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
magoo10:
It means it is my turn

Ok, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by TimFisher2: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Almaigaa:

Wow, that slogan no make sense. He is taking the election too personal. With the outcome of this Osun election, some of his supporters might begin to decamp to PDP.

Tinubu has been left behind long time ago

Osibanjo would have done well....remember as soon as Osibanjo lost the primaries due to wicked manipulation of vote buying and the bad evil intent of delegates who don't mean well for their future generations

The clamour for "Get your PVC" rose on a high scale

Nigeria can not be allowed to die for the second time!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
magoo10:

They lack wisdom. Too much cassava and agbado has affected them.
Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by Richardonald(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
gringrin
Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by Coolsperm: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
No Christian both in north and south should support Tinubu in any way, he is evil

8 Likes

Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by ThreeEyedRaven: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
“APC is rattled”
Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by 9jaNoBeLagos: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Emi lokan kill am there.
Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by Gandollar(f): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants right here
Stop regurgitating all over NL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by Goddey18(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
I'm still thinking what APC will campaign with when campaign starts proper.
Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by KingRoi: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Richardonald:
some guys brought down the Apc huge billboard in Osun as seen on Facebook

The emi lokan billboard

https://www.facebook.com/100022621575483/posts/pfbid0iP6JsKBRoaa9jbQkyNzUYXkdHaP6XZJn4NnoEZPgfRXBA4tg2MmDpH4xPE6D6u5Ml/?app=fbl

If you are theifnibu supporter,shame on you
Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by Almaigaa: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
TimFisher2:

Tinubu has been left behind long time ago

Osibanjo would have done well....remember as soon as Osibanjo lost the primaries due to wicked manipulation of vote buying and the bad evil intent of delegates who don't mean well for their future generations

The clamour for "Get your PVC" rose on a high scale

Nigeria can not be allowed to die for the second time!

True talk. That also translate to the high turn out of voters during Osun election.
Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by nams77: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
magoo10:
Sadly I was shocked when I saw a bill board with same inscription in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by securitywatch50: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
As if it is family inheritance
magoo10:
Even Lagos he lord's over without using thugs and mercinery he can't win.

Nigeria no be Lagos

We move eeeeeeeeee.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by dominique(f): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
magoo10:

Adeleke's campaign team included it in his campaign and he won. I've seen an Obi campaign that said Obi lokan. Opponents berrate him for it yet they include it in their campaign, what manner of hypocrisy is that?

1 Like

Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by BeanmanX(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
dominique:

Adeleke's campaign team included it in his campaign and he won. I've seen an Obi campaign that said Obi lokan. Opponents berrate him for it yet they include it in their campaign, what manner of hypocrisy is that?
I wonder oh,,,,,these people re just hypocrites,,,u do the same thing and still blame others for doing dat same thing
Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by tomiwakeem: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
dominique:

who make the statement emi lokan?
The answer is tinubu
Why are you bringing obi into this?
Single shame you don't have

1 Like

Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by Proudlyomonna: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
TimFisher2:
grin

Before Osun election...i was even projecting that Tinumpu is going to be the President of Iragbaji community

Now he couldn't even win his village not to talk of Osun as a whole

Only God knows where him and his Boko haram sympathizer will rule

Maybe we will send them to Sambisa to start hustling young girls for their boys the way they arranged Chibok Christian girls as wives to compensate their boys

Nonsense !

Hahahaha hahahaha He can't even become President of his ummuna and kindred grin
Chai this your vawulence na pro max abegi grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Teach Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger The Lesson Of Their Lives - FFK / Igbo Traditional Marriage List / 5,000 Ghost Workers Discovered In Bauchi Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.