Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun (64964 Views)

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna / Peter Obi’s kinsmen unveil campaign banner in Anambra (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by KingRoi: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

When some people say that the southwest is 85% Muslims, this is an erroneous assertion.

We can say both religions are evenly split between the two major imported religions

Peter Obi stands no chance in 2023.

Nurudeen Adeleke is a Muslim

But he can go to church to dance because he knows he’s first a Yoruba before being a Muslim

In Yoruba land, we don’t carry religions on our head unlike the northern people

So tinubu has defied the Christians and he will be heavily voted against come 2023

Since Peter Obi stands no chance , PDP ISSA GOAL

SHAME SHAME SHAME, SHAME ON YOU
MUMU
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by olumide4christ: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Oga, stop the the hypocrisy!

Your comment reeks of hypocrisy and sentiments.

Why did your reference just Atiku and Tinubu? No matter how you see it, they both are citizens of Nigeria and have the right to aspire to any office.

Secondly, Atiku and Tinubu can't be responsible for the rot in all the states in Nigeria. Governors get monthly allocations in billions. Do they give their allocations to Tinubu or Atiku? What are the functions of the State Assemblies and LG Chairmen?

Why didn't you mention Peter Obi and Rabiu Kwankwaso? Are they not former governors?

No election will turn violent. Forget the threat! Tinubu and Atiku have rights to contest just as others. What we can do as citizens, is support whoever we deem most suitable, by our own thinking. Everybody can't support your preferred candidate. That is why it is a contest.

Na Tinubu and Atiku dey govern Nigeria since 1960? Has Tinubu or Atiku even governed Nigeria before?

Go and hold your ward councilor, LGA Chairman, House of Assembly & Reps member, Senator, Cabinet Minister and Governor responsible for those basic things you said that you do not have.

Succinctly put! You got it so right!

People will be shouting Tinubu up and down as if he has governed Nigeria since the beginning of our democracy. Even if they claim he rules and controls Lagos, Lagos is just 1 state out of the 36 states in this country along with the FCT. Why have the other 35 states not progressed and become small Dubais'?
Is it not because the leaders of the other states have also been stealing money? Why are these hypocrites not firing their leaders too? Why are these hypocrites not voting other parties asides from PDP for these 23 years of democracy? Yet they still stick to PDP even though PDP hasn't developed their region except Akwa Ibom.

Pots calling kettle black!

In the whole of Nigeria, they have proved to be the least politically sophisticated and dynamic. All states in other regions of Nigeria, North, South West, Middle Belt have changed parties over the course of our democracy, only them have stuck with PDP and it's decampees ever since!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by SaiRuiMall: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
VENDOR PLATFORM:

Everyday I keep getting requests like; Vawulence City, I need someone who sells this or that, please post on your TV.
Sometimes, I do post and sometimes I overlook such requests.

To make it more organized, I call on everyone who sells "ANYTHING"at all, to join the "Vawulence City Vendor's platform". So that once such request is made, I will post the request on the group/platform and anyone who has it can attend to the client.

You will register to join the group/platform.
Registration is yearly and very affordable.

The platform has been created already so start registering. It will definitely boost your business.

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by MartinsD12(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
eliza4real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMxhjqs0CQ0

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iP6JsKBRoaa9jbQkyNzUYXkdHaP6XZJn4NnoEZPgfRXBA4tg2MmDpH4xPE6D6u5Ml&id=100022621575483
This is just a little of what Nigerians will do to atiku and tinubu should they try anything funny come 2023, by the way 2023 presidency all votes must count and the peoples choice Peter obi must emerge the president federal republic of Nigeria, we shall block all their rigging machines, we are waiting for them , everything in life has expiring date , the time has long expired for atiku or Tinubu or any old politicians that spoiled this country to think they will come and rule us again , it will never happen.
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by desiredhome: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Oga, stop the the hypocrisy!

Your comment reeks of hypocrisy and sentiments.

Why did your reference just Atiku and Tinubu? No matter how you see it, they both are citizens of Nigeria and have the right to aspire to any office.

Secondly, Atiku and Tinubu can't be responsible for the rot in all the states in Nigeria. Governors get monthly allocations in billions. Do they give their allocations to Tinubu or Atiku? What are the functions of the State Assemblies and LG Chairmen?

Why didn't you mention Peter Obi and Rabiu Kwankwaso? Are they not former governors?

No election will turn violent. Forget the threat! Tinubu and Atiku have rights to contest just as others. What we can do as citizens, is support whoever we deem most suitable, by our own thinking. Everybody can't support your preferred candidate. That is why it is a contest.

Na Tinubu and Atiku dey govern Nigeria since 1960? Has Tinubu or Atiku even governed Nigeria before?

Go and hold your ward councilor, LGA Chairman, House of Assembly & Reps member, Senator, Cabinet Minister and Governor responsible for those basic things you said that you do not have.

Well said.......one common thing about Nigerians is blame game......only if they can Chanel the same hate/hit to their various state governors.........but they will rather allow tribalism/religion to blindfold them and be blaming the presidency instead of asking their governors/local leaders questions........
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by tctrills: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Judeerons32:
wrong. every same human should condemn this. those applauding should think for a second if this triggers a retaliation. every party no matter how small or unpopular has supporters. we should learn to tolerate and be magnanimous.
for those shouting Tinubu is over. this was an election between brothers.just like Kano governorship.
tolerance is a virtue. those praising this madness are not different from the perpetrators
The people are tired of evil men. You should understand that. From 1960 to date it has only gotten worse. It's shocking that we are just beginning to wake up.

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Good one
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by toprealman: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
I tell u, this would have been an opportunity for them, he further went and picked a deputy with no political base or experience.
Good luck to them.
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Judeerons32:
wrong. every same human should condemn this. those applauding should think for a second if this triggers a retaliation. every party no matter how small or unpopular has supporters. we should learn to tolerate and be magnanimous.
for those shouting Tinubu is over. this was an election between brothers.just like Kano governorship.
tolerance is a virtue. those praising this madness are not different from the perpetrators
I beg go sleep, the kind of utterances from BAT doesn't shows good leadership.

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Greenscientist: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
olril17:

Lol you don’t know what you’re saying. Tinubu is hated in osun like werey abi no be dis same osun where I Dey ni

Let wait and see.
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by gonkin(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu may be the most hated Nigerian politician at the moment by Nigerians tongue.

The citizens are tired of casava agbado he used to feed Lagosians.

We all have who we hate the most.
Here's my top 3. Emefiele is the one i hate most.

Emefiele
Buhari
Lai mohammed
Okowa
Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Oshodipikin: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
PresidObi:
I don't know who advises these politicians, but if Tinubu or Atiku knows the real pulse of the masses, they will resign from this presidential race, relocate abroad and watch things from afar.

The people has really endured too much, no light, no roads, no water , no jobs, no security, no healthcare, schools, no food, no hope. It's an affront for some people to show their faces on a banner.

May this coming presidential election not turn violent against the people that have enslaved Nigerians for the past 24 years.

I love your comment but this your prayer I no go say amen to it. May something worse than #EndSars breakout that will consume every enemy of Nigeria & all. Politicians that grounded this country. Amin, Amina, Isee

2 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Shikini: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gbam
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Lexkenny99(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
I despise that BAT With passion buh this is not acceptable nah. grin
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Heimdal(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Expect more come 2023.

Enough is enough.
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Coldfeets: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu will need so many bullion vans to buy the conscience of the voting public in the presidential election.

Because from what I am seeing now, it seems to me that if care is not taken, even his diehard supporters will abandon him at the last moment.
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by akanbiaa(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
PresidObi:

Systemic change can only come from capable hands. Peter Obi is very capable.
How was he cleaned from the rot in his previous parties to be a new incorruptable being ?
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by PresidObi: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
akanbiaa:
How was he cleaned from the rot in his previous parties to be a new incorruptable being ?

Peter Obi has never been officially accused of any wrongdoing anywhere in this world.

Go and verify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by GGirll: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
RZArecta:
He doesn't want to be conscripted into the army and force fed agbado and cassava, wise boy cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Stallione(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Nwamamaiwota kwa. Are u sure u wunt be affected by this thunder if u fail to change this demonic name undecided
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Me am preaching for a better nation
Coz all this politicians are using us to be playing ludo, very heartless people with no agender

For now I stand with Peter oni for his vision and personality

If obi Bleep up too, I fight against him

For now obi is the only option to this falling economy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by GGirll: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Obidient4life2:
The Rise and Fall of Tinubu

Dynasty, remind me of the slogan they used for saraki dynasty in Kwara state.
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by GGirll: 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
olumide4christ:

People will be shouting Tinubu up and down as if he has governed Nigeria since the beginning of our democracy. Even if they claim he rules and controls Lagos, Lagos is just 1 state out of the 36 states in this country along with the FCT. Why have the other 35 states not progressed and become small Dubais'?
Is it not because the leaders of the other states have also been stealing money? Why are these hypocrites not firing their leaders too? Why are these hypocrites not voting other parties asides from PDP for these 23 years of democracy? Yet they still stick to PDP even though PDP hasn't developed their region except Akwa Ibom.

In the whole of Nigeria, they have proved to be the least politically sophisticated and dynamic. All states in other regions of Nigeria, North, South West, Middle Belt have changed parties over the course of our democracy, only them have stuck with PDP and it's decampees ever since!

Because it's your candidate, when you shout on other people's candidate nko calling them unprintable names or have you forgotten what you guys did to GEJ and wife? What goes around comes around, una tears never start.
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by GGirll: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
olumide4christ:

Because it's your candidate, when you shout on other people's candidate nko calling them unprintable names or have you forgotten what you guys did to GEJ and wife? What goes around comes around, una tears never start. Keep crying on Igbos, so your Lagos is developed abi? Well d last time I checked, Lagos is ranked the worst city to abode in the whole world while Nigeria is the capital of poverty now, in case you are delusional. Igbos this, Igbos that, yet without them, your Lagos is dead. Cry me a river, I will rather waste my vote than to vote a corrupt individual. When you claimed all Igbos are ipob you forgot how it hurts, when you hurled insults on the Igbo race and abuse their leaders even Ojukwu, it was sweet abi? When you vowed that Igbos will never rule Nigeria and Ron's it on their faces in any slight provocation, it was ok, when you king promised to throw them to d lagoon, you didn't hear it? When you vowed not to vote Atiku in 2019 becos of Obi, you were happy right. See, this life is transient and power is too, if you don't like criticism, sarcasms and mockry then don't do it to others. You have OPC, amotekun n thugs, ritualists n cultists. Igboho and even a drug lord, but turn a blind eye to accuse Igbos on ipob, UGM, Nnamdi kanu n all yet, you haven't taken care of yours, when you meet bullies like you, you start crying foul. You guys are tribalistic bigots n I'm ready to face any of you here.
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Goke7: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
olumide4christ:

It is our SW people that are always trying to be politically correct without sense, APC can never win any gubernatorial election in the SE no matter how good the candidate is but it's a crime if APC continues to dominate the SW. I just pity Yorubaland, we have been invaded economically, security-wise, and politically. The agenda is simple, weaken the SW socio-political landscape for others to feast on. I served in Osun state during the time of oyinlola under pdp, osun has never known very good governance at all, is it Ade the dancer that will do wonders? even the APC osun politicians are not serious, why weaken your base for external outsiders because you want to have your way.

There are states in the US that are always republican or Democrat, are those parties are always doing well? The SW does not understand the principle of self-preservation.

How good is Peter Obi, but the SE will want us to believe he's an angel and demonize any strong Yoruba politician.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by unmask: 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Tinubu the most hated man in Nigeria right now.
The Muslim Muslim ticket created more more enemies for him among the political elites and the electorates who will vote on election day.
you have christian Governors in several of the southern states, what have they done right?

It is funny a lot of you Christians read the bible and don't understand. Why do you think Jesus told of the good Samaritan?

What is even funnier is that the people complaining the most are those that were not going to vote him in from the outset.

Just so you know, you can have all Christians in a Government and the accompanying civil service and the Government will be a hot mess.

Like I mentioned earlier, read the parable of the good Samaritan and really understand the meaning
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by unmask: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Eniitankorede: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2022
They are only angry against Oyetola, not Tinubu. He avoided Tinubu picture. They will deal with Obi and Atiku at next election. They only protested against Oyetola.
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by GABRIEL6036: 12:17am On Jul 18, 2022
RZArecta:
He doesn't want to be conscripted into the army and force fed agbado and cassava, wise boy cool
It wouldn't sound funny at all if that drug lord elected come 2023 ooo. I rep obidient come 2023, no shaking
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by edosignature(m): 12:27am On Jul 18, 2022
Congratulations to the PDP.

ATIKU Abubakar for president come 2023
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by DCatt: 4:01am On Jul 18, 2022
The destroyed banner was done 100% by Igbos and you know that.

Igbo is the original commenter and another igbo is the owner of the Youtube channel it's posted on. Igbos did this and recorded it live.

Why deny it? Is it not in Yorubaland where you have free reign to do as you wish?
Eriokanmi:

@ the destroyed banner, I hope Tinubu's blind supporters won't say those guys seen in the video are ipob. Apc wouid see the youth anger in Yorubaland in 2023 and pick race . Just becsuse we're backing obi, we don become ipob, lol
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by DCatt: 4:31am On Jul 18, 2022
That's why I can no longer in good conscience blame igbos or fulani for any stunt they pull over Yoruba or in Yorubaland.

This is pure self-hate, lowself-worth and cowardice all rolled into one. Nothing will change if we are still talking about this.

Things like these don't just happen, Yoruba consented to it. Also this is not being politically correct, there has to be other things at play like origins of Yoruba that they say are 5 and how they relate that we are not talking about.

Yoruba can't campaign in igboland let alone go and tear Peter Obi's banner, record and post it.

I'm no longer proud to be Yoruba, the Yoruba tribe is a very hopelessly useless tribe that deserves to continue to be the slaves of igbos and fulani.
Goke7:

It is our SW people that are always trying to be politically correct without sense, APC can never win any gubernatorial election in the SE no matter how good the candidate is but it's a crime if APC continues to dominate the SW. I just pity Yorubaland, we have been invaded economically, security-wise, and politically. The agenda is simple, weaken the SW socio-political landscape for others to feast on. I served in Osun state during the time of oyinlola under pdp, osun has never known very good governance at all, is it Ade the dancer that will do wonders? even the APC osun politicians are not serious, why weaken your base for external outsiders because you want to have your way.

There are states in the US that are always republican or Democrat, are those parties are always doing well? The SW does not understand the principle of self-preservation.

How good is Peter Obi, but the SE will want us to believe he's an angel and demonize any strong Yoruba politician.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' / DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu / Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.