Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Please Help I'm About To Embarrass Myself - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Help I'm About To Embarrass Myself (462 Views)

Help, I'm About To Sell A Nairalander Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I'm About To Embarrass Myself by hurryup123(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
I visited owerri and went to one bar like that (DE COMPOUND).
I asked for their menue and one of the bartender (lady) brought one paper like that and said I should scan the Barcode that I'll see the menue.
Please help.
I'm just confused.

Re: Please Help I'm About To Embarrass Myself by Odetokun3(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
If you are using iphone. Open camera and poinf at the barcode. A link will show to click.

If na Android. Use the app called Google please.

Don't feel embarrassed. You can ask the girl how to go about it.
Re: Please Help I'm About To Embarrass Myself by hurryup123(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
If you're in owerri come to De compound now and enjoy yourself.
Eat anything you want the bill will be on me....
Nice place to be...(De compound)
I will be here till 8
Re: Please Help I'm About To Embarrass Myself by Sadonyx: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Download this android app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamma.scan

Then open it and focus like you want to snap the barcode.

Altenatively you can snap the barcode and share it here

1 Like

Re: Please Help I'm About To Embarrass Myself by superCleanworks(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
hurryup123:
If you're in owerri come to De compound now and enjoy yourself.
Eat anything you want the bill will be on me....
Nice place to be...(De compound)
I will be here till 8

Be careful with this your offer oh.
owerri girls like take-away pass life.
Re: Please Help I'm About To Embarrass Myself by Chaos14: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
If you get iphone or samsung use camera if na transsion use google or phoenix browser
Re: Please Help I'm About To Embarrass Myself by hurryup123(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
superCleanworks:

Be careful with this your offer oh.
owerri girls like take-away pass life.
Noted.
Thank you sir!

(1) (Reply)

HP Probook 6570b Corei5 500HDD 8gram @ 80k / 5G Realme GT 2 Pro Smartphone.. / SOLD SOLD Microsoft Surface Book 2:I7-8th,16gb,512gb,6gb Nvidia 1060 SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.