Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,287 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) (12738 Views)

Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by marvelck: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
While growing up, akwa Ibom guys are usually the first to rush after their girls and help groom them into hot babes ( just like the sexy akwa Ibom girl in the pictures below). But once these girls grow and develop into hot big girls, their guys are known to chicken out...leaving their girls for Yoruba or Igbo guys to lavish.

What could be the reason for this? Is it complex issue or due to intimidation from other bigger boys....

2 Shares

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by thesicilian: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
If I were a female I doubt whether I'd be comfortable being seen only as a sex object and not as an intellectual person.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Cypress042(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Felimax(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Both their guys and girls are great people. A lot of their ladies I have met are beauty with brains.

I recently met one, the very first lady I will meet from Nairaland and she was worth the friendship.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Boogyman557: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool u deserve ODOGWU BITTERS for dis topic..

Na better THUNDER go fire U for bringing up the interesting TOPIC..

I de ASHAWOO house since 9am till now, I never go back house but by 11pm tonight I go reach house..

E get one Calabar ASHAWOO BANI wey one kill me with FUVK..

Na very small girl ooo but if u see the kind waist and BOBZ wey dis girl carry, u self no go one go house..

Although na 5h for short time and I don NACK her like 6 times today..

Infact other ASHAWOO girls don de call us husband and wife... e sweet me well well oooo

her age go be like 22 to 23... her name na anekan, I no know weda I get the spelling well but na her name be Dat..

This girls too SWEET I SWEAR DOWN!

The kind style wey she give me for the 3rd round, e come be like say my PREEK won break inside her TOTTO, e come be like say my PREEK de BEND inside her TOTTO..

She nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

I go make sure say na only me go NACK dis girl all thru out today..

She don go buy food outside for us to eat..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Rickmann: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
marvelck:
While growing up, akwa Ibom guys are usually the first to rush after their girls and help groom them into hot babes. But once these girls grow and develop into hot big girls, their guys are known to chicken out...leaving their girls for Yoruba or Igbo guys to lavish.

What could be the reason for this? Is it complex issue or due to intimidation from other bigger boys....

Ample breast
Slim waist
Ass that won't quit..

man,that's a recipe grin
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Framel: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Nothing sweeter than chooking your prick inside a soft bumbum and hearing that "fuke fuke futush fitish" sound then bringing your prick out and finding Hollandia ice cream on it before forcing her to lick every drop off.

When is your next HIV test appointment?

It's mid July already.

Have you considered North Korea as an alternative option, since you hate us that much but still foolish enough to keep applying for visa to a country you detest.

Isn't that MADNESS?
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Framel: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Nothing sweeter than chooking your prick inside a soft bumbum and hearing that "fuke fuke futush fitish" sound then bringing your prick out and finding Hollandia ice cream on it before forcing her to lick every drop off.

When is your next HIV test appointment?

It's mid July already.

Have you considered North Korea as an alternative option, since you hate us that much but still foolish enough to keep applying for visa to a country you detest.

Isn't that MADNESS?

1 Share

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
That girl in that pic no be akwa ibom babe op

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Afamsi: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Her manchester is directly proportional to her arsenal
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Bluezy13(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Is that not Richie Demorest or so...
She's not from Akwa Ibom OP.
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bluezy13:
Is that not Richie Demorest or so...
She's not from Akwa Ibom OP.
Inyene obong... she's the biggest prostitute in ph, make she just know say you be top shell worker, militant, kpo fire addict, or correct yahoo guy na you go chop tire

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Dabillion: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
You really know her, I bleep d girl for golden tulips last yr December when I returned and we still communicate once awhile.. She bleep real good but failed in sucking d*ck
Karrtel:

Inyene obong... she's the biggest prostitute in ph, make she just know say you be top shell worker, militant, kpo fire addict, or correct yahoo guy na you go chop tire

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dabillion:
You really know her, I bleep d girl for golden tulips last yr December when I returned and we still communicate once awhile.. She bleep real good but failed in sucking d*ck
How much she collect? Mah know weda she rob you
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Boogyman557:

Na better THUNDER go fire U for bringing up the
LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Chai boogeyman419 wen you go marry.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Starlight252: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
thesicilian:
If I were a female I doubt whether I'd be comfortable being seen only as a sex object and not as an intellectual person.

It is what it is man.
To each gender its own troubles.
To each man his own tent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Starlight252: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
thesicilian:
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by floss(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Religion made sex look like an abomination but it's just an activity just like every other activities that humans do. How can an activity under a different polarity become acceptable but when done under a different situation becomes unacceptable biblically..

To be sincere, akwa Ibom women are the Tecno version of Igbo women (Samsung) They are capable of doing virtually everything that Samsung does, but like Tecno they're quite cheaper and affordable compared to their counterpart Samsung.

So OP, no matter what, many tribes go after Tecno products because they're quite easy to maintain and their parts are very easy to locate, getting married to Akwa Ibom women seems cheaper compared to Igbo women, that's why it's easier for their women getting Igbo men as suitors than their men getting igbo women as suitors

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by 3kay945(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Make I drop my chair here.
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Mercury12(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
thesicilian:
Carry yourself well. Don't dress like an harlot/female dog and expect men not to act like male dog. Some men have great control over their sexual urges while others got little or no control over it, So it it foolishness to tempt men with sexual provocative cloths or acts. I won't even allow my daughter or sister to wear such rags. These are facts and there is nothing that can be done about it except female dress well and carry themselves with respect... If a female act like a sex object they will be seen as one. Men are expert in decoding that feminine trait as females are also expert in decoding some masculine traits
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by PhenomenalAustin: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

See you, see yeast infection sad

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Dabillion: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lol, rob me in what way, how much can she rob me off? When it comes to enjoying myself money is never an issue and by the way I paid real good because she blow my damn mind
Karrtel:

How much she collect? Mah know weda she rob you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by ParpahSeventy: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
So all Akwa Ibom hot babes are now in the possession of Igbo and Yoruba guys?
Are you sure you know anything about Akwa Ibom people?

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by AishatJumoke(f): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dabillion:
chai Lai Mohammed dey learn work from this one
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by KankOfLife(m): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2022
The most fallacious post I've ever come across on Nairaland. Dumb.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Dabillion: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2022
Lol..broke mind, here in SA have bleep girls more beautiful and expensive than her. My advice to you, go get a life so you can actually enjoy what am enjoying
AishatJumoke:
chai Lai Mohammed dey learn work from this one
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 18, 2022
thesicilian:
Walahi. I despise girls whose mission is to look sexy.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 18, 2022
floss:
Religion made sex look like an abomination but it's just an activity just like every other activities that humans do. How can an activity under a different polarity become acceptable but when done under a different situation becomes unacceptable biblically..

To be sincere, akwa Ibom women are the Tecno version of Igbo women (Samsung) They are capable of doing virtually everything that Samsung does, but like Tecno they're quite cheaper and affordable compared to their counterpart Samsung.

So OP, no matter what, many tribes go after Tecno products because they're quite easy to maintain and their parts are very easy to locate, getting married to Akwa Ibom women seems cheaper compared to Igbo women, that's why it's easier for their women getting Igbo men as suitors than their men getting igbo women as suitors
Timing is everything!
Doing a right thing at the wrong time makes it wrong and doing the wrong thing at the right time is equally wrong.
You have to do the right thing at the right time.
Sex before marriage is wrong but right after marriage - Timing is everything!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by AishatJumoke(f): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2022
BeanmanX:
Akwa ibom girls dat are very cheap and promiscuous,,,,,,alof of dem are nymphos, I swear if u love sex and u date them u will hate it
you don report me tire but them never still ban me.
You don hear of immunity?
As for this your post i know say you intentionally post am so I go curse you and you'll report me as usual.
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by pointblank247(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2022
Boogyman557:

Na better THUNDER go fire U for bringing up the interesting TOPIC..

I de ASHAWOO house since 9am till now, I never go back house but by 11pm tonight I go reach house..

E get one Calabar ASHAWOO BANI wey one kill me with FUVK..

Na very small girl ooo but if u see the kind waist and BOBZ wey dis girl carry, u self no go one go house..

Although na 5h for short time and I don NACK her like 6 times today..

Infact other ASHAWOO girls don de call us husband and wife... e sweet me well well oooo

her age go be like 22 to 23... her name na anekan, I no know weda I get the spelling well but na her name be Dat..

This girls too SWEET I SWEAR DOWN!

The kind style wey she give me for the 3rd round, e come be like say my PREEK won break inside her TOTTO, e come be like say my PREEK de BEND inside her TOTTO..

She nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

I go make sure say na only me go NACK dis girl all thru out today..

She don go buy food outside for us to eat..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
hmmmm i hope you didn't forget to suck the left breast

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? / Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? / How Expensive Is Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.