Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Do You Know That You Need An Ats Customized Resume/cv? Click Here. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Do You Know That You Need An Ats Customized Resume/cv? Click Here. (354 Views)

We Customized Throw Pillow For Your Loves Ones / For All Your Aso-oke Needs; *CLICK HERE* (with Sample Pix) / (customized Wristbands,lanyards,socks Etc For Ur Events) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That You Need An Ats Customized Resume/cv? Click Here. by Peculiariam(f): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Chances are that you're making one of the 23 most common CV mistakes that could cost you that job/internship.

Another is, you may have been putting the wrong details into your RESUME that probably shouldn't be there.

Do I tell you more?

Companies like Amazon, Google, and many other big companies use the ATS system to filter every RESUME/CV that drops on their table.

Do you also know that there are specific keyword terms you need to include in your RESUME/CV to beat a high ATS score and get accepted in a pool of applications.

Hi, I'm Peculiar. And I can help you review, rewrite, and draft the perfect RESUME/CV for your job applications for N3,000 only.

In addition, I'll show you websites you can search for to land volunteer and internship opportunities. I'll also add you to a WhatsApp and telegram platform that brings fresh news on the latest job/scholarship opportunities.

I respond faster when you click on this link.
https:///74al7f

(1) (Reply)

Urgent 2k Giveaway !!! / Screate On How To Make $200-$2000 Monthly With Your Smartphone And Laptop / Yuletide: Top Nigerian Musical Concerts To Look Out For This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.