Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu (4903 Views)

2023: Peter Obi, An Internet Creation, Not On Ground In S’east- APC / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Arrewa: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2022
Yes!
I don't like Igbos!! And am not apologetic about that!

2023 I will side and vote for Atiku my brother, a nationalist and a unifier!!

At this point in time... If u keep Peter Obi and Tinubu for us to vote!

Believe you me, Peter Obi is going to win the north hands down!!

APC miscalculated by giving their flag to Tinubu.

What happens to Ameachi or Osinbanjo?? Why this Old sick man for God sake??

Someone that I know for sure that Buhari the failure is more better than both mentally and physically...

Dear Yorubas stop trying to blackmail your southern counterpart the Igbos with tribalism and ipob!

There's nothing the Igbos have done to the northerners that Yorubas have not done...

Is it the killings?? We have not forgotten so soon!!

The media war... Using your media to amplify hate against the north, Nairaland inclusive!

You guys should stop forming Saint!!

This is politics, to clear your doubts...

Peter Obi's popularity is growing in the north especially North central and some Part of north west!!

Like i always say " I prefer my face to face enemy over an enemy disguise as a friend stabbing me from behind!!

Tinubu is a failed project!! Bamaso!!

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Arrewa: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2022

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by PresidObi: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2022
Every rational Nigerian knows that Peter Obi presidency will solve most of Nigerians problems. Its not about tribe, it's about competence.

Let's put tribe aside and vote for who can change the story of Nigeria. Thank you all.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Arrewa: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2022
Yes

8 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by SmartPolician: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2022
Peter Obi is not perfect, but he's far better than his competitors. He will protect the interests of everyone.

In fact, he is mad that many northerners are not in school and the Nigerian state is not utilizing the enormous landmass of Nigeria's north.

Peter Obi represents hope, intelligence and competence - something this country desperately needs at this time.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Ddokie: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:
Yes!

Arewa, what has an igbo man ever done to you personally to make a bold statement that you do not like igbos? It is not as if we need your like but, why do you not like igbos?

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by OnyeAshuaUru: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2022
Peter Obi is the future. BATIKU are the past. If you keep dwelling in the past, you will be left behind.

Nigerians, let's keep moving with Peter Obi

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2022
Ddokie:

Arewa, what has an igbo man ever done to you personally to make a bold statement that you do not like igbos?

Tears and blood tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Bluntguy: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2022
You have no choice than to vote for Peter Obi. Tinubu is not an alternative.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:
Yes!

Someone that I know for sure that Buhari the failure is more better than both mentally and physically...

Dear Yorubas stop trying to blackmail your southern counterpart the Igbos with tribalism and ipob!

There's nothing the Igbos have done to the northerners that Yorubas have not done...

The media war... Using your media to amplify hate against the north, Nairaland inclusive!

Peter Obi's popularity is growing in the north especially North central and some Part of north west!!

Like i always say " I prefer my face to face enemy over an enemy disguise as a friend stabbing me from behind!!

Says Atiku's miscreants.

Lmao.

I'm telling you the faster way to let everyone go to their tent is bringing in another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner. Sink that into your skull.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2022
grin this arrewa sef you want them urchins to commit sucide abi

Make una hold una brother atiku tight o, Yoruba are playing same for the senile tinubu

Don't let them fool you

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by ItsTutsi(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2022
Tinubu ba enemy din Arewa bane! Wanda suke ta kashe en arewa da kuma media war, sune faction din Afenifere leader Adebanjo.. That's why they hate Tinubu
Arrewa:
Yes!

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Arrewa: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Says Atiku's miscreants.

Lmao.

I'm telling you the faster way to let everyone go to their tent is bringing in another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner. Sink that into your skull.
till then... We'll see the "Energy " you're made up of

5 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Says Atiku's miscreants.

Lmao.

Na noise una dey, una need the one Nigeria pass the arrewa north

We sane southernerns prefer Atiku the unifer

7 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na noise una dey, una need the one Nigeria pass the arrewa north

Lmao.

Southwest is the one even holding Nigeria together.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Arrewa: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Tinubu ba enemy din Arewa bane! Wanda suke ta kashe en arewa da kuma media war, sune faction din Afenifere leader Adebanjo.. That's why they hate Tinubu
kanada masaniyan cewa a lokacin da Tinubu yake gawna a legas... Yabawa OPC karfin kace yan Arewa dakuma kona dukiyoyin su??

3 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Arrewa: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2022
Ddokie:

Arewa, what has an igbo man ever done to you personally to make a bold statement that you do not like igbos? It is not as if we need your like but, why do you not like igbos?
we are only reciprocating

7 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by ItsTutsi(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2022
I'm a northerner and I'm voting for Tinubu, whoever u guys have to do ur work in SW, we will give Tinubu at least 40%.. Its left for u guys in SW
Kagd10:

Says Atiku's miscreants.

Lmao.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Ddokie: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:
we are only reciprocating

Reciprocating what?

6 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:
till then... We'll see the "Energy " you're made up of

You already saw it on June 12.

What you don't want is to annoy the whole of South west. If the whole of South West wants out, there's nothing you can do.

Even South East would have left if they were serious but the fact was their present leaders don't want to leave Nigeria because they know the south east are gaining more in Nigeria than they would do outside of it.. Also the last time, the south south didn't agree with Ojukwu who wanted the South South with him back then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Lmao.

Southwest is the one even holding Nigeria together.
no Niger delta is the one holding Nigeria together

You are just side chick to north

16 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

You already saw it in June 12.

What you don't want is to annoy the whole of South west. If the whole of South West wants out, there's nothing you can do.

Even South East. The only reason was the fact that their present leaders don't want to leave Nigeria. Also the last time, the south south didn't agree with Ojukwu who wanted the South South with him back then.
slave cannot threaten his master

The politics and Dynamics of 2023 is not the same as 1993

4 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no Niger delta is the one holding Nigeria together

You are just side chick to north

I already told you the truth.

It's the southwest holding Nigeria together.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

I already told you the truth.

It's the southwest holding Nigeria together.
you lie

Look at how north flogged Yoruba obas, and descended on igangan when Yoruba was making noise

Where is Sunday igboho today?

Nigeria delta holds the resources feeding this country Yoruba own nothing

If Niger Delta cough Nigeria would go beg them with Ghana must go

14 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
slave cannot threaten his master

The politics and Dynamics of 2023 is not the same as 1993

Who's the slave or master?

I told you saw what happened on june 12

In fact, now is even modern days which is easier.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Who's the slave or master?

I told you saw what happened on june 12

In fact, now is even modern days which is easier.
undecided werey you keep living in the past

How come the past didn't help tinubu win osun

Abi reality of the present have new default settings

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd.10 from what op said you should know that north Sabi una propaganda against them

You don start to dey blackmail them with wanting out already

Stale loser that can't do more than a dead rat

Kagd10:

Says Atiku's miscreants cheesy
Yes oh, atiku is better than EscoBAT, make e pain you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi is not perfect, but he's far better than his competitors. He will protect the interests of everyone.

In fact, he is mad that many northerners are not in school and the Nigerian state is not utilizing the enormous landmass of Nigeria's north.

Peter Obi represents hope, intelligence and competence - something this country desperately needs at this time.
Only the ignorant ones like those waiting for Jesus Christ to come back imagine that 1 person can change the fortunes of 200 million people, i pity the lazy people waiting for a miracle from a messiah.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Owontime: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2022
Why don't you just take a rest,you're wasting your data.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:
kanada masaniyan cewa a lokacin da Tinubu yake gawna a legas... Yabawa OPC karfin kace yan Arewa dakuma kona dukiyoyin su??

I have seen people talk about OPC blah blah blah in relative to Tinubu.

Did you read this attachment below?

They were simply saying the state government wasn't a part of them.

In fact, OPC became a menace when they became arm robbers and thieves which Tinubu crushed btw. So what are you saying?

Meanwhile, you've got arm robbing bandits, killer herdsmen, kidnappers, Terrorists etc disturbing everywhere which none of your leaders could even control. Even your Hisbah police couldn't control them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Kagd.10 from what op said you should know that north Sabi una propaganda against them

You don start to dey blackmail them with wanting out already

Stale loser that can't do more than a dead rat

Says Atiku's miscreants cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) / Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria / If Barack Obama Make This Statement, He Will Be Impeached The Next Day!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.