Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu (4905 Views)

2023: Peter Obi, An Internet Creation, Not On Ground In S’east- APC / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Niwdog(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bravetunde:

Afonja is the Yoruba man that betrayed his fellow yorubas in illorin and dashed fulanis their land to these days.
So most people who want to provoke yorubas Muslims call them afonjass.
Afonja also mean a Yoruba Muslim who loves his religion more than his fellow Yoruba and can betray his fellow Yoruba for a fulani man.
You can Google the story of afonja to learn more.
thanks man

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by paramakina202: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Keep deluding in your delusion.

This was Simi's mum talking about Tinubu here.

And yes, we support Tinubu because of what he's done in Lagos. His brilliancy, creativity and legacies are out there. We want same done for Nigeria at large.

Can you tell us which year Tinubu daughter finished secondary and the year she graduated I want to check something.
Why is everything about Tinubu shrouded in secrecy and controversy?
Who is Tinubu's first wife and when did he marry her if there was any?

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
paramakina202:

Can you tell us which year Tinubu daughter finished secondary and the year she graduated I want to check something.
Why is everything about Tinubu shrouded in secrecy and controversy?
Who is Tinubu's first wife and when did he marry her if there was any?

I don't have time for gibberish. I dwell on more cogent stuff.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Antivirus92(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

I have seen people talk about OPC blah blah blah in relative to Tinubu.

Did you read this attachment below?

They were simply saying the state government wasn't a part of them.

In fact, OPC became a menace when they became arm robbers and thieves which Tinubu crushed btw. So what are you saying?

Meanwhile, you've got arm robbing bandits, killer herdsmen, kidnappers, Terrorists etc disturbing everywhere which none of your leaders could even control. Even your Hisbah police couldn't control them.

HYPOCRITE!
but you always find a way of linking Ipob/esn to Peter obi..
deal with it, tinubu is OPC and he murdered a lot of northeners when he was the governor of Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by sukar886: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
Imagine two vibrant men as president and VP... They will represent us well, both of them are cute , other countries are praying to have such people ... Obidatti....... 2023

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bravetunde:

We ijaws hardly lose battle,atleast igbos and ss tried in the civil war.
Which war ey yorubaed cowords don fight.
Una fit fight self,the mere sound of war yotrobas will start peeing in their pant like thiefnybu

Lol. Which battle una don fight before.
Una never lose battle and yet Yoruba and Hausa get oil wells pass una wey even get the oil sef.

See I no need follow you argue again jare.

Make una just declare another war (since una sabi fight wella) make we see how e go end.

I no get your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by JOemmy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Very interesting it's really funny how tinibu still believe strongly that he can still ride on the old tricks of using tribal and religious sentiments against the igbos which buhari used in 2015 to ride to aso rock he thought northerners are that dumb. This is a bitter lesson to greedy corrupt southern politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by JOemmy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ddokie:

Arewa, what has an igbo man ever done to you personally to make a bold statement that you do not like igbos? It is not as if we need your like but, why do you not like igbos?

He will point u to the 1966 nzougu coup but it's actually due to religious reasons igbos are strong willed and hard to convert to islam unlike other ethnic groups in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Advocate500: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Says Atiku's miscreants.

Lmao.

I'm telling you the faster way to let everyone go to their tent is bringing in another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner. Sink that into your skull.
yoruba man rest with that line please, nobody is supporting any division of Nigeria just because a greedy and selfish yoruba man ambition was thwarted, get that into your thick skull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by richie240: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Small time e go ask u d date tinubu dota begin her menstruation.
Igbos? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by richie240: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nwokem, did dt "greedy and selfish yorubaman" prevent anyone of u from contesting or u just wan start ur ogbanje-like wailing this afternoon?
cool
Advocate500:
yoruba man rest with that line please, nobody is supporting any division of Nigeria just because a greedy and selfish yoruba man ambition was thwarted, get that into your thick skull.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by MadamExcellency: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu is not old. Biden is 78. Italy's president is 80.

The presidency isn't about running relay races. It's about brilliance, initiative, ideas, creativity and problem-solving.

Old and ageing are not the same thing.

Some can age profusely at 65 while some are still resourceful and vibrant at 80. Just like US 45th said recently, Biden is aged not Old.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:
we are only reciprocating

It's the Igbos that are reciprocating.

The first reprisal attack against the North in the East happened around 2006, when Mohammed was cartooned in Denmark.

Over 100s of Igbos were killed in Maiduguri and some other places.

Meanwhile Northerners have been killing Igbos in reoccurring Riots in the North as far back as 1940s, Google it.

Igbos are the one reciprocating, which they even started very late.
I'm talking from a neutral ground.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

You already saw it on June 12.

What you don't want is to annoy the whole of South west. If the whole of South West wants out, there's nothing you can do.

Even South East would have left if they were serious but the fact was their present leaders don't want to leave Nigeria because they know the south east are gaining more in Nigeria than they would do outside of it.. Also the last time, the south south didn't agree with Ojukwu who wanted the South South with him back then.

Sunday Igboho would be laughing at you.

If Yorubas wants out, who is going to front it?

Can Yorubas stand the might of the North in an all out battle?

There would be no peaceful division of Nigeria as long as oil still sells.
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by IJOBA11: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:
I REALLY DON’T KNOW THAT IGANGA AND IBADAN MARKET MASSACRE IS STILL FRESH IN NORTHERNERS MIND shocked
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Sunday Igboho would be laughing at you.

If Yorubas wants out, who is going to front it?

Can Yorubas stand the might of the North in an all out battle?

There would be no peaceful division of Nigeria as long as oil still sells.

Secession isn't battle. Your leaders call for referendum if they're fed up.
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by IJOBA11: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

You already saw it on June 12.

What you don't want is to annoy the whole of South west. If the whole of South West wants out, there's nothing you can do.

Even South East would have left if they were serious but the fact was their present leaders don't want to leave Nigeria because they know the south east are gaining more in Nigeria than they would do outside of it.. Also the last time, the south south didn't agree with Ojukwu who wanted the South South with him back then.
OGA YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE

YOU CAN’T DO THAT WITHOUT THE HELP OF YOUR FELLOW SOUTHERNERS

WE DIE HERE
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
IJOBA11:
OGA YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE

YOU CAN’T DO THAT WITHOUT THE HELP OF YOUR FELLOW SOUTHERNERS

WE DIE HERE

Nah.

Ojukwu would have succeeded if he wasn't trying to steal South South land.
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by IJOBA11: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Nah.

Ojukwu would have succeeded if he wasn't trying to steal South South land.
TELL THAT TO IBB
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by paramakina202: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Anonymous person like Tinubu want to rule Nigeria.
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by bryning899: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:
Yes!
I don't like Igbos!! And am not apologetic about that!

2023 I will side and vote for Atiku my brother, a nationalist and a unifier!!

At this point in time... If u keep Peter Obi and Tinubu for us to vote!

Believe you me, Peter Obi is going to win the north hands down!!

APC miscalculated by giving their flag to Tinubu.

What happens to Ameachi or Osinbanjo?? Why this Old sick man for God sake??

Someone that I know for sure that Buhari the failure is more better than both mentally and physically...

Dear Yorubas stop trying to blackmail your southern counterpart the Igbos with tribalism and ipob!

There's nothing the Igbos have done to the northerners that Yorubas have not done...

Is it the killings?? We have not forgotten so soon!!

The media war... Using your media to amplify hate against the north, Nairaland inclusive!

You guys should stop forming Saint!!

This is politics, to clear your doubts...

Peter Obi's popularity is growing in the north especially North central and some Part of north west!!

Like i always say " I prefer my face to face enemy over an enemy disguise as a friend stabbing me from behind!!

Tinubu is a failed project!! Bamaso!!
If Yoruba presents the best of the best, believe me Ibos will not vote for him.............. Tinubu is corrupt but Obi is not a saint either

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Secession isn't battle. Your leaders call for referendum if they're fed up.

Who will give you the referedum? Your Obas?
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Who will give you the referedum? Your Obas?

Be asking question there. Referendum is determined by the ethnic who wants out. If the whole ethnic wants out, there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Ojukwu would have got what he wanted if he wasn't trying to steal South South lands.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Musrataman(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:
Yes!

Someone that I know for sure that Buhari the failure is more better than both mentally and physically...

Dear Yorubas stop trying to blackmail your southern counterpart the Igbos with tribalism and ipob!

There's nothing the Igbos have done to the northerners that Yorubas have not done...

The media war... Using your media to amplify hate against the north, Nairaland inclusive!

Peter Obi's popularity is growing in the north especially North central and some Part of north west!!

Like i always say " I prefer my face to face enemy over an enemy disguise as a friend stabbing me from behind!!

Hashim Shettima is the going for the president not even Tinubu, you think Tinubu stay always in Aso rock.

Igbo can't rule Nigeria the earlier you realise that the better

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:
Yes!

The feeling is mutual

If you dey look me with red eye, my own start from my mother's womb

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by PenSniper: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:
Yes!

Nwa Osu.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
sokunbi my love how are you.
sex was great
Nne what's your Nairaland body count now?

Arrewa, getat abeg!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Reader530(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:
Yes!

You are right. That's the gospel truth.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Show me where I boasted about APC winning in Osun state.
Tell us your popular moniker?
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
boyfrank:
There is ao much vawulence signals here. grin
But they are all Simpsons!
No liver!

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
richie240:
Yarrow, no one is stopping u from voting Atiku.......its ur democratic right , but quit hiding behind emotional blackmail like d igbos u claim to hate , ok?
You've swallowed d 'myopia' drug accustomed with d average igboman.
How?
Lets say Atiku wins......which means 16 straight yrs of northern rule [2015-2031], what will then happen in 2031? You will bring up ds cocck and buull story again to justify another 8 yrs (24 yrs straight) of northern rule [2031-2039]?

Las-las, u will MUST still choose btw 2 'evils': either you
**support d yorubas and be rest assured power returns north after 8 yrs, or
**support d igbos and kiss goodbye to power for life. cool

Even d Atiku u support is not immune to d 'Tafawa Balewa/Sadauna Sokoto treatment'; or is his running mate not Ifeanyi Okowa again?

***I expected more than this from ds moniker, gaskiya walahi***
cool

Lol in your heart of heart, you will be smiling that you sabi the stupid work you were doing. You felt in your bloated intelligence that you were speaking to a child which your fallacious rhetorics can easily sway?

It's actually funny to see some of you try your best.

Cc Arrewa
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by richie240: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
'WhatCanIsay', u have succeeded in saying absolutely nothing brah.
Hit d nail on d head biko and quit d 'merry-go-round';.....i dey here for u gidigba

I full ground scatter!!
cool

WhatCanIsay:

Lol in your heart of heart, you will be smiling that you sabi the stupid work you were doing. You felt in your bloated intelligence that you were speaking to a child which your fallacious rhetorics can easily sway?

It's actually funny to see some of you try your best.

Cc Arrewa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) / Enugu: PDP Guber Candidate Promises To Continue Ugwuanyi's Programmes / Owambe People Have Finished Nigeria (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.