Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu (4906 Views)

2023: Peter Obi, An Internet Creation, Not On Ground In S’east- APC / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
jimyjames:

I'm not a northerner I'm Igbo I just answered your question why a northerner can boldly say I hate igbos

The first military coup was led by we igbos no doubt, the young military officers that carried out that coup never had tribe or religion in mind when they carried out that coup in fact the entire Nigeria celebrated that coup in its first week cause they believed the military had taken action against the politicians that were pulling the country backward but few weeks later the celebration turned to anger and test for Igbo blood cause they said it was an Igbo coup , a counter coup led to the killing of ironsi and many Igbo military officers they were not satisfied they turned to Igbo civilians and killed close to 30 thousand all these things happened before the civil war , it was done with hate for Igbo and the hate is still there

But the massive killing of the Igbos especially in the North had been happening before the coup of Nzeogwu? So saying it's because of Bello is simply giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it. BTW, the coup has Yoruba and MB soldiers involved in it.
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
richie240:
'WhatCanIsay', u have succeeded in saying absolutely nothing brah.
Hit d nail on d head biko and quit d 'merry-go-round';.....i dey here for u gidigba

I full ground!!
cool

Lol we have a proverb that goes thus, "if I have to explain a proverb to you, it means that your mother's bride price is useless".

You are in the propaganda and misinformation market, if you don't understand my point it means that the bar for recruitment is getting extremely low.
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by richie240: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
Good......I knew u had nuffin sensible to say in d first instance ....
grin grin grin
WhatCanIsay:

Lol we have a proverb that goes thus, "if I have to explain a proverb to you, it means that your mother's bride price is useless".

You are in the propaganda and misinformation market, if you don't understand my point it means that the bar for recruitment is getting extremely low.

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by boyfrank: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:

I would say it's both Southwest and Niger Delta keeping Nigeria together.

Meanwhile Southwest is also a part of Niger Delta btw.

Abia, Imo are already part of the Niger Delta, Anambra also have huge oil deposits. Underground Natural gas caught fire last month in Enugu and burnt for days. South East has far more oil than the south west. Facts
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 12:37am On Jul 19, 2022
Arrewa you're a true Fulani man, that's you people hallmark, Tinubu didn't know you people well, if he do, after Buhari loss, was he meant to place his tent with him

now see those he helped coming to social media to mock him, if Tinubu lose it's a beauty of democracy but you can't tell him not to exercise his constitutional rights, vote for your kinsman now, those apologetic to the killing of your kinsmen

comparing Buhari with Tinubu shows you're not educated, most of your northern youths who are educated can't even measure with Tinubu in a debate yet you're comparing him with Buhari that couldn't find his FLSC

the incompetency of Buhari, Tinubu get all thr blames, where is ameachi who was part of Buhari's govt when people were abusing Tinubu For Buhari inability to exercise his GCFR title on insecurities? shame on you
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 12:39am On Jul 19, 2022
boyfrank:

Abia, Imo are already part of the Niger Delta, Anambra also have huge oil deposits. Underground Natural gas caught fire last month in Enugu and burnt for days. South East has far more oil than the south west. Facts
q

Lmao. The oil in the whole of South East isn't 1/5 of the one in southwest.
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 12:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Kagd.10 from what op said you should know that north Sabi una propaganda against them

You don start to dey blackmail them with wanting out already

Stale loser that can't do more than a dead rat

Yes oh, atiku is better than EscoBAT, make e pain you

you can't build a partnership project and your partners is making a derogatory statement against you somewhat of saying he detest you and you will stay

Tinubu is our leader, anyone that hate Tinubu, hate the entire Yoruba race, how many people do you see abuse Tinubu anyhow in Yoruba land except some new PDP hire men that are doing their job

North backing off from Yoruba political relationship is a suicide and if they feel their kinsman will be president after Buhari then they've missed, if these is the reason they're forming bandits and Fulani herdsmen, it will surprise them, the era of Usman Dan fodio is over

they will face reality post 2023, this is not the Nigeria that igbo sold other Nigerians to them cheaply
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by jimyjames(m): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

But the massive killing of the Igbos especially in the North had been happening before the coup of Nzeogwu? So saying it's because of Bello is simply giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it. BTW, the coup has Yoruba and MB soldiers involved in it.
Well according to chinua Achebe this is why the hate Igbo

The Igbo " being receptive to change, individualistic and highly competitive, gave the Igbo man an unquestioned advantage over his compatriots in securing credentials for advancement in Nigerian colonial society.
"Unlike the Hausa/Fulani he was unhindered by a wary religion and unlike the Yoruba unhampered by traditional hierarchies. This kind of creature, not fearing God nor man, was custom-made to grasp the opportunities, such as they were, of the white man's dispensation. And the Igbo did so with both hands.
"Although the Yoruba had a huge historical and geographical head-start the Igbo wiped out their handicap in one fantastic burst of energy in the twenty years between 1930 and 1950.
"Had the Igbo been a minor ethnic group of a few hundred thousand, their menace might have been easily and quietly contained. But they ran in their millions! Like J.P Clark's fine image of 'ants filing out of the wood' the Igbo moved out of their forest home, scattered and virtually seized the floor.
"But this kind of success can carry a deadly penalty: the danger of hubris, overweening pride and thoughtlessness, which invites envy and hatred;"
Prof Chinua Achebe
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by boyfrank: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
q

Lmao. The oil in the whole of South East isn't 1/5 of the one in southwest.

grin grin grin, if that makes u happy. keep deluding ur self, it was revealed last year that Imo gas flows to southwest gas turbines.
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Godfullsam(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
slave cannot threaten his master

The politics and Dynamics of 2023 is not the same as 1993

Who are the slaves and who are the masters?

What are your criteria for distinguishing between slaves and masters?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owambe People Have Finished Nigeria (picture) / What Is Wrong With The Youths Of This Nation? / Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.